It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - MSNBC - NYT Should be Officially Charged as TRAITORS to the United States of America.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I could be. I'm a woman I'm a democrat and I'm rich.

Well, that's all it takes to "procure" a Democratic presidential nomination....

At least you have that going for you.

Or a republican one it seems.
Tit for tat.
edit on 2192017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yup intresing like watching a out of contol train full of napalm. hahaha

The OP is the dumbest thing I have read all year...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yup intresing like watching a out of contol train full of napalm. hahaha

The OP is the dumbest thing I have read all year...

Quoting you instead of simply replying just so everybody can see the double facepalm again.

Dumbest thing all year? We're less than two months into the year, and only one month into the Presidency. Just think how much more awesome-er-er it'll be in a few months

Awesome-er-er....or horrifying.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

A n d if a respected news outlet lies it's advertisers will pull out and they really will fail.
Funny all the fake news is about trump isn't it?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

At the very least... why the hell is he still allowing these organizations in the press briefings. They no longer have any credibility. Make those seats available to alternative media outlets.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

At the very least... why the hell is he still allowing these organizations in the press briefings. They no longer have any credibility. Make those seats available to alternative media outlets.

Do you even know what Fake News is?

And where it actually comes from?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

All I have to say about the OP is wow. So much for the left being the authoritarians.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You guys totally are. You remember when you lefties didn't let Milo talk because you didn't like what he had to say? That's Nazi stuff man.

This is like...so totally different though. Like way different. Bigly different.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Just the acts of CNN attempting to influence the US election by giving Hillary debate questions prior to the debate, clearing stories with her before writing and publishing fake polls in her favor...is enough reason to punish them.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

... just out of curiosity ... "publishing fake polls in her favor" ...

? where did you get that one from?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

From watching the results of the election. Pretty damn conclusive.

Care to challenge my other two points, as well?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So now mistaken is fake? Polls are not prophecy. When the net difference out of 135 million votes cast was 107K in three states ...

Margin of error.

LOL.

Nope, I knew the source of your other two points, although they're generalized and over-stated if you must have my opinion.

I'm good.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

You guys totally are. You remember when you lefties didn't let Milo talk because you didn't like what he had to say? That's Nazi stuff man.

This is like...so totally different though. Like way different. Bigly different.

I'm not sure if the OP really believes what they wrote or if they're a secret closet-liberal trying to make Trump supporters look like Nazis.

No one can really believe that's ok, even Trump supporters.

I hope anyways.

ETA: looking at the time of the OP, maybe it's just a case of alcohol and Breitbart.

edit on 19-2-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

As scary as it is, I think it's safe to presume it's a heartfelt and genuine OP. Going off the post history, there's a pretty clear trend that's observable.

At best I think we can probably point to the old adage "drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts" with this one.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
They no longer report the news they spew propaganda.

Do you know why? It's, honestly, very simple.

Propaganda is a lot easier to produce, than facts, when you want to get an orchestrated point across.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
How's the first amendment working out for Ben Swann?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I can't help but wonder if this is a sign of things to come. I know the majority of Trump supporters (hopefully) don't support something as anti-American as this idea.

Is this a sign of how far his cultists are willing to go in support of their "God Emperor" as he is known on social media?
m.facebook.com...

If that's so, Trump could very well start a civil war with the right comments. A tweet later and people are actually considering throwing out freedom of speech.

Maybe he's just ignorant of the power his words have to shape reality for a large chunk of the population.

Or, he's completely conscious of the power of his words, and has no problem with the result.

Either of those is horrifying.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Everyone is, duh.
The judiciary, the media, the 'elites', the establishment, the Bildebears, the CFR, the Tri-Laterals, the Rothschilds, the Illuminati, the space aliens, this guy named Moe from Peoria, the Crips, the Bloods, the Latin Kings, the intelligence community, the lack of intelligence community, the Mafia, the Cartels, those mean people in Hamilton, Hollywood, the music industry and that doofus Elizabeth Warren.

Uhhhh,
Yuh left out Franky da Foist.

edit on 19-2-2017 by smurfy because: Devil.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So now mistaken is fake?

Mistaken my a$$. In fact I think all the powderpuffs that required puppies and coloring books after the election should get together and file a class action lawsuit against the MSM for misleading them and completely shattering their world view.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I think it's becoming ever more clear that he is in WAY WAY over his head. When the reporter at his "presser" called out his proffered number of electoral votes (at 306) as being not only far less than many recent presidents he said, "Well, I was talking about Republicans." And the reporter continued with more actual data.....and Trump waved his hand like brushing away a pesky mosquito he'd like to flatten, and said, "Well, what do I know? That's the information that was given to me."

And with horror I believe him ---- he is not the SLIGHTEST bit interested in any of this process. He is simply on stage, having the most important job on the planet, and playing White House. Like a child. Like the movie "Big."

Bannon is running this show. And everyone who isn't a blithering idiot or a compromised sycophant is turning him down. I think accepting a post under this admin will prove to be a very heavy weight round the necks of each of them. I predict they will never be heard from again --- they will go down in disgrace and disappear.

Those who had the foresight, courage, and integrity to say "NO. Thank you." will see their careers take off.

You see, money can't buy real "class." It can't buy brains, either. And lacking brains, one can't be expected to be able to find other "brains" to whom one can successfully farm out problematic 'questions' that he doesn't find "nice." In other words - he's pretending. He's being the boss of everyone. Classic narcissism, conduct disorder run amok.

Every day that Spicer and Conway stay is hacking away at the unfortunate and woefully ill-suited sapling that is barely holding up their clubhouse of fame.

I have gained instant respect, for example, for Harward. Never heard of him before yesterday.
And just as quickly, any hope of a fraction of an iota that I will EVER respect DeVos, or Sessions, or Pence, or Bannon or any of the sorry lot....they will forever remain unreliable and fake.
edit on 2/19/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join