It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - MSNBC - NYT Should be Officially Charged as TRAITORS to the United States of America.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Can't believe what I just read.

Belittle? Treason?

Wow I was only joking when I used to call you lot a CULT...

Not anymore.
You've all lost the plot.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

All the crap thats been posted about Obama in the past 8 years and you come out with this?

ROFLMAO.

What a joke. A total joke.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I totally agree. The media as a whole do more damage than Armies in ways. Free speech is one thing, but lying through your teeth about information meant for an entire populace is another.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

You agree?

How shocking! Lemme show you my shocked face:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Lying like Trump does?

President Trump told a crowd there had been an attack on Sweden. Actually it was a documentary

edit on 19/2/17 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I don't think this goes far enough. I want the 3rd, 5th and 14th Amendments repealed.

Oh, and the 8th, I really want that one tossed in the garbage since I have some pay back I want to inflict.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Indeed I was mistaken. As I said, thank you for the link. There are restrictions on everything of course, "fire" in a theater and all that.

That being said, when the rules are governed at the whim of judges what restrictions against the press are "legislated".

I'm not trying to "move the goalposts", but allowing lies to be published because the journalist didn't act out of "actual malice" as opposed to simple "malice" seems like more of a right than a restriction.

The licensure issue seems a better tactic than the "fake news" that Trump is pursuing. The President appoints the FCC Commissioners and the FCC has broad powers. Use the FCC like the IRS was used in other administrations. Scary right?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Where have you been for the last 8 years? This is what the Right-wing media did with Obama and Clinton. We didnt call them traitors or threats to national security because they were biased against the left.

You gonna have to back up them words , hombre. Otherwise it is nothing but tripe and rhetoric.
Catch my drift.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

but lying through your teeth about information meant for an entire populace is another.

Bowling green massacre?
Terror attack in Sweden?
Biggest since Reagan?
I meant Republican electoral votes?
The leaks are true, the news is fake?

That's just the last week and a half of God Emporer & his associates Treason BS.

link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

I totally agree. The media as a whole do more damage than Armies in ways. Free speech is one thing, but lying through your teeth about information meant for an entire populace is another.

If they're lying lets have the offenders brought up on charges of libel and tried in a court of law.

The President can bring a civil suit like everyone else. If the lies are as extreme and pervasive as he suggests ...

Let's give him his day in court.

link   
all television programming news channels should in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Same old #, new day, new players, other side of the coin...

The case for Obama’s impeachment: The Constitution’s remedy for a lawless, imperial president

Ignorance abounds, and will always be exploited to its fullest potential.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

The rules have been "governed at the whims of judges" for 223 years in this country.

That's what judges do.

If lies are published, the President can sue for libel.

Easy-peasy.

Unless of course the ENTIRE judiciary is also against Mr. Trump ... I guess it depends on how far one wishes to strain the bounds of credulity.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'd like to add the 23rd, since the district is solidly democrat and it's not fair that democrats have votes guaranteed like that.

Also, the 26th. We should let the government in power decide who's eligible to vote and who isn't, not just leave it to an age picked out of a hat.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Unless of course the ENTIRE judiciary is also against Mr. Trump ...

Everyone is, duh.

The judiciary, the media, the 'elites', the establishment, the Bildebears, the CFR, the Tri-Laterals, the Rothschilds, the Illuminati, the space aliens, this guy named Moe from Peoria, the Crips, the Bloods, the Latin Kings, the intelligence community, the lack of intelligence community, the Mafia, the Cartels, those mean people in Hamilton, Hollywood, the music industry and that doofus Elizabeth Warren.

Only through Herculean strength can he rise from his 800 thread count sheets every day to battle the vile hordes.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I'd like to add the 23rd, since the district is solidly democrat and it's not fair that democrats have votes guaranteed like that.

Also, the 26th. We should let the government in power decide who's eligible to vote and who isn't, not just leave it to an age picked out of a hat.

Yeah! And the 13th while we are at it, a little non-paid labor never hurt no one.

Screw it, ditch them all except the 21st. You touch my hooch I touch your face.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You'll touch my face anyway. You always do.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

My god I had missed your unique wit.

The sadness behind the humor is that some folks WOULD agree with at least 50% of your list.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
You'll touch my face anyway. You always do.

Do you blame me?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The sadness behind the humor is that some folks WOULD agree with at least 50% of your list.

Which is why I do it. Helps identify the loonies.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join