It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - MSNBC - NYT Should be Officially Charged as TRAITORS to the United States of America.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

While at it better revoke the right to private property and expand powers of eniment domain so the orange messiah can build giant statues everywhere!

I mean nothing says strong leader and country like giant monuments and statues! That could save American lives by projecting strength !

And better get rid of the part that allows elections so you have a president for life!
Because you might get another democrat government or god forbid a actual true right candidate that does stand for minimal government and freedom

Both of those would be detrimental to US saftey and world image so better ban them!
Or at least try for treason anyone that runs democrat or libertarian candidates and anyone that votes for them!
edit on 19-2-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

While at it better revoke the right to private property and expand powers of eniment domain so the orange messiah can build giant statues everywhere!

I mean nothing says strong leader and country like giant monuments and statues! That could save American lives by projecting strength !

And better get rid of the part that allows elections so you have a president for life!
Because you might get another democrat government or god forbid a actual true right candidate that does stand for minimal government and freedom

Both of those would be detrimental to US saftey and world image so better ban them!
Or at least try for treason anyone that runs democrat or libertarian candidates and anyone that votes for them!

Know you know what Trump supporters meant when they chanted drain the swamp.

Remove everyone that doesn't agree with them & censor and punish every media outlet that goes against the Trump agenda.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hitler had a term for it

"Lügenpresse" or lying press

a pejorative political term used largely by German political movements for the printed press and the mass media at large, when it is believed not to have the quest for truth at the heart of its coverage

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I want to agree with you and star you.......

But the fact your party ran Hillary clinton while focusing on identify politics is why the USA is in this mess............

You have some of the blame for this as you supported her.

You lost to Trump.........thats like Usain Bolt losing to a snail in a race, you had to go out of you way to lose and ypu did

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I want to agree with you and star you.......

But the fact your party ran Hillary clinton while focusing on identify politics is why the USA is in this mess............

You have some of the blame for this as you supported her.

You lost to Trump.........thats like Usain Bolt losing to a snail in a race, you had to go out of you way to lose and ypu did

Agree

She still finished with 3 million more votes..But sadly our system chose Trump. But you're right though it was supposed to have been Sanders

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Should any one party whom happens to 'possess' NY & CA be the tie breaker in every election?

What kind of 'racism' is that?
edit on 19-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I there's an ounce of integrity in any of your spiel there, then how could you ever show an ounce of support for anything to do with the Two Party + MSM System?

Doesn't add up at all.

edit on 19-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When has the media EVER done that.
You need to realize that the rest of the world doesn't see the messiah that you guys do. They see an unfit clown.
He's not doing anything right and he's going to get us all killed.
I guess not until the bodies are people you actually know and love will it mean anything.

When the jobs don't appear because he's not actually passing legislation to make business thrive here and when your paychecks don't get any bigger because no one in his cabinet wants to raise wages I guess eventually some of you will get mad at him for lying to you personally.
And the rest well I don't know what you see or how you can allow someone so nasty to capture your dedication. He sure doesn't return the affection.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Because trump told you.
Wow what a puppet.
You just bow to him and every crazy thought.
I'd never let myself be led like that.
I don't even pay attention to movie ratings . I decide for myself.
Trump says CNN bad then CNN bad if he said dog doo was caviar everybody would be eating recycled dog chow.

It's the very definition of sheep.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

They were the first cable network news (hint CNN)
They are having an anniversary special.
Oh my god!!! How awful. Destroy their satellites quick before they can do any damage.
Arrrrgh help help.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
In the swing states that decided this last election (PA, WI, MI), Mr. Trump won by ~107,000 votes.

Why should ~107,000 Americans' votes count more than 2.8 million or so?

Or actually ... the nearly 76 million Americans who didn't vote for Mr. Trump?

(138,884,643 [Total] - 62,979,879 [Trump] = 75,904,764 Non Trump Votes)

Not to mention, the 90 million or so eligible voters that didn't vote AT ALL.

Now, the apparent fact is that Mr. Trump won the election.

BUT his win was very very slim, and of course, the difference in the popular vote for his opponent (the 2nd largest IN AMERICAN HISTORY) can't be ignored in terms of what the American people AT LARGE wanted.

One would think that these facts would tend to inform Mr. Trump's Administration ... that he and his promised policies were NOT THE CHOICE of most Americans, and since, as he has promised, he wants to be the President of ALL AMERICANS ...

He would not be steering the extremist course he is, pandering only to his base.

The VAST MAJORITY of Americans did not choose Mr. Trump.

edit on 19-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Keeping those people out is very important to you isn't it?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

"It's our turn!"

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They are not treasonous traitors and they're not lying either.
The only fake news is what come from the trump camp. God open your eyes!!!
edit on 2192017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Riiiiight......

Celebrating 10 years of maybe trying and 15 years of government sponsored psychological warfare on the American people.

CNN. The most thrusted name in news....

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Interesting concept. I would never want to "take away" the freedom of the press.

Perhaps "common sense" limitations are all that's needed. Things like:

1) Requiring a background check before someone can be a journalist and/or publish work
2) Having a restriction on the "dangerous types" of words used in journalism
3) Removing the rights to publish altogether if a "journalist" sees a mental health provider and/or is medicated
4) Allowing journalist to write/publish only in their home, but not in public
5) Establish "journalism free zones" in which people have the right to refuse service to anyone that has published
6) Allow "Freedom of the Press", but only if Journalists have a license issued by the state/federal government

Careful when you compare the First to the Second. There are already restrictions on some Constitutional rights. Do you really want to see them on others?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You live in the wrong country. North Korea would be a better fit for your belief system.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

More like twenty five years. I watched the bombing of Israel from Iraq during the first gulf war on CNN.
I know some folks who never watch the news in my own life.
They are very uninteresting to converse with. Boring and uninformed.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Already there ...

There are four basic stages at which freedom of the press has been or can be limited: (1) access to information; (2) prior restraint on publishing information (censorship, injunctions); (3) liability for publishing (libel and invasion of privacy suits, fines and imprisonment); and (4) requiring reporters to testify or otherwise disclose sources or materials gathered in the course of their employment.

Source

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

A background check like having a degree in journalism? That qualifies them.

And word police? Who chooses the words?

And a whole lot of good news punished in someone's basement will do. Not go public ? Really?

And last...a license? They get a press card . Does that count?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join