It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - MSNBC - NYT Should be Officially Charged as TRAITORS to the United States of America.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss Instead they cheerlead all of the sorts of evil that screws us all.

Agreed, Everyone at Breitbart and Fox News should be immediately arrested and tried for treason. Seems a perfect solution.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed and certainly weakens the image of the country.

Nothing weakens the image of the USA more than people wanting to criminalize opposing political view and satire.

You want to see traitors of the country...check out the mirror.

I would love to know how you came to that conclusion, how exactly is my opinion traitorous, that the image of the U.S is weakened by the Trump hate bandwagon ?

How does that make me a traitor to "your" country ?

The first amendment is protected by the second amendment.
people wanting to legally silence criticism needs to be converted into pink mist.

I was opposed to it when progressives were yapping about shutting down talk radio critical of Obama, and same with Trump..traitor talk.

Right, but how am i trying to shut down free speech ?

I think its paints a poor picture of the U.S but i have never at any point said or agreed that it should be stopped, and for the record i am not a fan of Trump. I think he is nothing more than a celebrity stooge.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: muse7

How are you even Texan?

How is the OP even American?

Freedom of the press is the 1st amendment of the Constitution

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I think that your definition of what is treason needs a vast amount of work. And some basic research on your part. Plus you need to research the First Amendment. Oh and then look at what the media is and what it does.
Basically your post has been weighed, measured and found to be massively wanting.

edit on 19-2-2017 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
The likes of infowars and natural news have been getting a a free pass for years.

Why now are you so concerned with fake news??

Wait, wait, sorry, why now are you so concerned with left wing fake news??

Because there's no such thing as right wing fake news, huh.

You could have fooled me, nobody can even post a link to an Infowars article, because no matter the actual author the liberals around here derail the threads for pages (which seems to follow the pattern of the more damning it is the more it gets derailed).

The liberals went too far with their Nazi'esque Identity Politics mind control model to not pull me back into politics, while after fighting Neocon imperialism with them all those years now I expect them to NOT cheerlead when Obama did it. So keep trying to spin me as some kind of partisan hack and you'll keep on failing miserably.

edit on 19-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed and certainly weakens the image of the country.

Nothing weakens the image of the USA more than people wanting to criminalize opposing political view and satire.

You want to see traitors of the country...check out the mirror.

I would love to know how you came to that conclusion, how exactly is my opinion traitorous, that the image of the U.S is weakened by the Trump hate bandwagon ?

How does that make me a traitor to "your" country ?

The first amendment is protected by the second amendment.
people wanting to legally silence criticism needs to be converted into pink mist.

I was opposed to it when progressives were yapping about shutting down talk radio critical of Obama, and same with Trump..traitor talk.

Right, but how am i trying to shut down free speech ?

I think its paints a poor picture of the U.S but i have never at any point said or agreed that it should be stopped, and for the record i am not a fan of Trump. I think he is nothing more than a celebrity stooge.

Tied in with the intent of the OPs. You specifically didn't say shut down opposition, thats ops view. your view I just smacked because it was validating the ops reasoning behind his desire to go full authoritarianism.

But not really focusing on you..this is more a debate against OPs minded folks.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Yes, however the press hasn't been press for years... It is propaganda, on both sides.

Misdealings were exposed, not slid by celebrity gossip. Issues got the focus, not a two minute quip followed by an hour long panel of misdirection experts.

Both sides of stories were once investigated and discussed on the same damn network, and that simply isn't the case any longer.

And now a word from our sponsors......

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If that's the case, OP, shouldn't Trump be locked up and tried for treason for undermining Obama with his very public birther campaign?

.....That he eventually sheepishly recanted.....

edit on 19-2-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Has Breitbart been an arm of the Military Industrial Complex all their years? I dont actually go open their frontpage to read the news, to know, but from the articles I see people post in here I've never gotten that impression.

Meanwhile, lol, the entire organizations and everyone in them being rounded up with paddywagons concept I'm envisioning you having might being going an eency weency bit further with the tone than anybody actually had in mind.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The president appears to have colluded with Russia to win the election ... and the press are traitors?!?

I know some ATSers are out of touch.

But really? Really?!?

I suggest the OP spend an afternoon reading the Constitution.
edit on 19-2-2017 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
U.S.A. ATS Members...Do you agree that degrading and belittling our President, weakens the image of the country,

Our 'image' is the last thing this corrupt country needs to worry about.
The rest of the world seems a bit less.... myopic... than the slim majority who voted for him/joined the cult.
It is natural to poke fun at self inflated idiots slipping and sliding, over their head in their own excrescences!

which can lead to deaths of American citizens here at home, and abroad?

Last I saw, it was Trump's order that led to the death of that military son and the injuries and the child and women and other civilians!
Trump's schoolyard inept bungling!
And the mission was a failure!
It is TRUMP who embarasses the USA!
It is our duty to make fun of him until he runs away or grows up and matures.
HE should be brought up on treason!
Just wait and see! *__-

CNN - MSNBC - NYT Should be Officially Charged as TRAITORS to the United States of America.

Why? Because some idiot is having a hissy because they find out his lies?
The same accusatory source that has no credibility whatsoever other than among the uneducated and the corrupt?
His repertoire is very small, and oft repeated, are you missing it?
When you feel insecure in the face of Reality'
Attack/get even!
Cry 'fake news'!
Cry 'unfair'!
Repeat.

Sure, he should make another decree!
Put em in the dungeon!
That's what any good Dictator would do!
That is what they still do.
What he would do if the courts didn't keep him in some semblance of legality.
Are ye blind or daft? *__-

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Okay, lets say we're to make this whole "appears to" thing as actionable consensus... what then would we do with Hillary's Russia uranium scheme?

Bonus if you'd be willing to give us a breakdown for if she became POTUS, and what even if not. Please no appeal to statute of limitations lets get real with this.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
So declare the first amendment null and void..........

Have a ministry of Truth?

Maybe ban all criticism of dear leader like north korea?

I thought ATS wanted a president that upheld constitution for once?

And like little drones I bet i get a deflection........

edit on 19-2-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Aw, schucks.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

...And this is why the press should be rounded up and tried for treason?

On another note, at least the Clinton Foundation actually funded charitable activities, unlike the Trump Foundation.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: muse7
So you're advocating media censorship and punishment?

So much for freedom of the press eh? Which other amendments would you like to see gone?

Are sacrificing American Lives worth giving the press total freedom? If yes... how many?

Gun kill Americans then so by that logic lets get rid of the 2nd amendment.

The right to a fair trial means guilty people sometimes walk free, so lets abolish that right too!

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

-Benjamin Franklin

Freedom is not free and you wont ever be 100% safe in a free society.

But I would rather be free a have the very small chance of terrorism than live under a tyranny.
edit on 19-2-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

The corporate Ruling Establishment scum at the heads of the MSM (the ones on TV in particular), higher ups up those chains, may well deserve such.

You guys seem incapable of of distinguishing between cameramen and ringleaders.

Do the world a favor and do an deep analysis of the hard edged anti-CF coverage vs. hard edged anti-TF coverage, and link in your OP about it. Seriously.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You seem incapable of identifying the true enemies of the people. Hint, they are the ones who seek to destroy our constitution and deprive us of our constitutional rights.

I took the following oath decades ago, when I worked the US Census, I never withdrew my oath....

“I, windword, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.””

...not then and not now! Are you and the OP foreign or domestic enemies of the US Constitution?

"Get thee behind me Satan"

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The liberals went too far with their Nazi'esque Identity Politics mind control model

Yes the left did go to far . But its important those on the right dont go to far with authotarianism either!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Gun kill Americans then so by that logic lets get rid of the 2nd amendment.
The right to a fair trial means guilty people sometimes walk free, so lets abolish that right too!

Free speech, freedom of the press, due process and lets not forget, we need to get rid of the 4th Amendment as well, so we can install stop and frisk in "risky" neighborhoods, and "Papers Please" for every check point!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join