It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - MSNBC - NYT Should be Officially Charged as TRAITORS to the United States of America.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: DJW001

It can happen everywhere, even here on ATS.
If you need an example, I'll remind you that, hopefully, your proposal to ban infowars hasn't been followed

Where did I suggest that Alex Jones should not be allowed to broadcast on the radio? Where did I suggest that the government take InfoWars off the web? Sorry, but your cheap misrepresentation of what I said is getting tedious and fools no-one. Thank you for no longer trying to pretend that you are not an Anti-Semite. The honesty is refreshing.

When one prtends that the mainstream media is honest and the independant is crooked ... there isn't much to expect.

Got it: the mainstream media is not independent, it is really controlled by the crooked government, which is why it should be shut down when it reports critically on the government.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Where did I suggest that Alex Jones should not be allowed to broadcast on the radio? Where did I suggest that the government take InfoWars off the web? Sorry, but your cheap misrepresentation of what I said is getting tedious and fools no-one.

We are not on the Radio, we are on ATS.
You didn't ask to remove him from the radio, you asked to remove him from ATS.

Thank you for no longer trying to pretend that you are not an Anti-Semite. The honesty is refreshing.

An antisemite used to be someone who don't like Jews, now it is someone the Jews don't like.

Got it: the mainstream media is not independent, it is really controlled by the crooked government, which is why it should be shut down when it reports critically on the government.

It is not controlled by the government, it is controlled by corporations.
When backing the MSM, you do not promote liberal democracy, you champion oligarchy and corporate mercantilism.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

We are not on the Radio, we are on ATS.
You didn't ask to remove him from the radio, you asked to remove him from ATS.

So you admit that I did not say that I wanted the government to infringe his First Amendment rights. ATS is a privately held business, and can make decisions based on its own best interests. If someone abuses its platform, they can banned. Alex Jones propagates hate speech, which may make ATS legally liable in a lawsuit some day. Beyond that, it is a commercial enterprise that needs income; selling advertising space is one way to do that. If Alex Jones wants to use ATS to direct traffic to his website, there is no reason that he should not be charged for it. That's not censorship, that's business.

An antisemite used to be someone who don't like Jews, now it is someone the Jews don't like.

Are you surprised Jews don't like Anti-Semites like you?

Anti-Semites love this video. It seems to excuse them. Sorry, Anti-Semites are still Anti-Semites, even if the term is sometimes abused for political purposes.

It is not controlled by the government, it is controlled by corporations.
When backing the MSM, you do not promote liberal democracy, you champion oligarchy and corporate mercantilism.

There is nothing wrong with corporations being able to express themselves, just so long as private individuals also have that right. Attempting to censor the media is the first step towards the government controlling it and revoking bthe rights of the individual. No-one has any obligation to believe everything they see or hear. A little misinformation is the price we pay for the free flow of information. In attacking the media, you are advocating a ruthless totalitarian State.
edit on 3-3-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Right wing opinions and media..... Liberal opinions and media, two sides of the same TPTB American dime, hell bent on world domination. A nation of Narcissistic Sociopaths in positions of power, why? because that's how corporate capitalism works. The Ladder to success is only given to the machiavellian, it's how your country has been from it's inception... Corruption, deception and theft but only an accepted past time for those with the most wealth. Not so great when you look back at the facts.

p.s You don't have any Left Wing in positions of power and never have, sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

So you admit that I did not say that I wanted the government to infringe his First Amendment rights.

I never said that.
All I say at this stage is : DJW001 is a liar
You pretended that I said things I didn't in order to twist my views.
Where did I say anything about the first amendment ?

ATS is a privately held business, and can make decisions based on its own best interests. If someone abuses its platform, they can banned. Alex Jones propagates hate speech, which may make ATS legally liable in a lawsuit some day. Beyond that, it is a commercial enterprise that needs income; selling advertising space is one way to do that. If Alex Jones wants to use ATS to direct traffic to his website, there is no reason that he should not be charged for it. That's not censorship, that's business.

When was Alex Jones convicted of hate speech ?
Better provide an example or consider that this statement is likely to put ATS into trouble for propagating defamation.

Are you surprised Jews don't like Anti-Semites like you?

I'm surprised you never made your coming out as a Jew, guess who you are proving right with your attitude :

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Joseph Goebels

You oppose Trump Wall ?

When did you opposed Israel's wall ?

You oppose Trump immigration ban ?

When did you oppose Israel's similar policies ?

You'll probably evade this by saying you never supported them either. But you chosed to remain silent. While now, you choose to go full ranting ...
Whenever you pretend to be righteous when relying on double-standards, you just prove how much of an hypocrite you really are.

There is nothing wrong with corporations being able to express themselves, just so long as private individuals also have that right. Attempting to censor the media is the first step towards the government controlling it and revoking bthe rights of the individual. No-one has any obligation to believe everything they see or hear. A little misinformation is the price we pay for the free flow of information. In attacking the media, you are advocating a ruthless totalitarian State.

I attack only the corporate-owned medias, while you tackle the independant ones ...
Of course a corporation can express itself, that's why speech-persons or communication officers are for.
No need to control a national TV channel for that.

The corporations don't vote but the media companies do shape the image of the candidates by insisting on the negatives aspects of the ones they dislike while muting the embarasment caused their champion's behaviour.
Trump was obviously not the 'establishment' favourite candidate, and that's they shot him down in flame during the campaign and they are still after him now.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

You, sir, are not only a liar, but a Nazi. You have revealed yourself by shamelessly quoting Goebbels. I will no longer stoop to acknowledging your hate filled posts.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I'd rather be quoting Goebels as a warning, than prove him right through hyprocrisy.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

If just cnn and nyt were shut down, the usa would be safer.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
There's much more reason to officially charge Trump as a traitor than CNN, MSNBC or NYT.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
There's much more reason to officially charge Trump as a traitor than CNN, MSNBC or NYT.

Show us your evidence against President Trump, Spiritual Zombie!

If you turn on CNN, MSNBC or open the New York Times RIGHT THIS MOMENT, you will not only see that those 3 are TREASONOUS to the USA, but are U.S.-based Terrorist Media outlets as well.

CNN, MSNBC and the New York Times, go OUT OF THEIR WAY to INTENTIONALLY sew conflict here at home between Americans, and give enemy nations reasons to "test" America's resolve and alertness.

THEY ARE ENEMIES OF THE USA and, by definition, the AMERICAN PEOPLE!

Show us your evidence that President Trump is a Traitor, Spiritual Zombie! As the Terminator said... COME ON! DO IT!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If just cnn and nyt were shut down, the usa would be safer.

Safer for whom?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Safer for the citizens who live in this country..and possibly other countries as well, if these MSM idiots keep focusing on the negative side of everything.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Want to see what a true Mainstream Media TRAITOR's website looks like?

New York Times: www.nytimes.com...

The lead story on President Trump today is a mixture of SPIN and FABRICATION. Look on the right side of the page where the Anti-American New York Times list what IT THINKS are important milestones of our President's first 100 days in office. Not a single headline is POSITIVE for the President, or for our country... the same country where the NYT is headquartered.

--------

It's good to see that some in the Administration are getting smart and minimizing the potential damage that Traitor-Terrorist media, like the New York Times, CNN, MSNBC can inflict..

Today, Secretary of State Tillerson visited South Korea. He would only allow FOX News in the meetings.
www.poynter.org...

He did the same thing when visiting Japan, 2 days ago. Can't wait for President Trump to permanently ban CNN/NYT/MSNBC from the daily briefings. It's entirely within his right to do so. Hopefully he will do just that.

edit on 3/17/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Want to see what a true Mainstream Media TRAITOR's website looks like?

New York Times: www.nytimes.com...

The lead story on President Trump today is a mixture of SPIN and FABRICATION. Look on the right side of the page where the Anti-American New York Times list what IT THINKS are important milestones of our President's first 100 days in office. Not a single headline is POSITIVE for the President, or for our country... the same country where the NYT is headquartered.

--------

It's good to see that some in the Administration are getting smart and minimizing the potential damage that Traitor-Terrorist media, like the New York Times, CNN, MSNBC can inflict..

Today, Secretary of State Tillerson visited South Korea. He would only allow FOX News in the meetings.
www.poynter.org...

He did the same thing when visiting Japan, 2 days ago. Can't wait for President Trump to permanently ban CNN/NYT/MSNBC from the daily briefings. It's entirely within his right to do so. Hopefully he will do just that.

Wow. Cool-aid, much?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Safer for the citizens who live in this country..and possibly other countries as well, if these MSM idiots keep focusing on the negative side of everything.

So you are okay with a President who just makes things up? What if he suddenly tweets that North Korea just sank an American ship and we need to send troops over there to punish them? Would you support that decision even if the Navy said there was no ship? The free press serves as a check on government. Donald Trump is unfit for office. The press is only doing their duty in reporting the facts.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

You mean like the Gulf of Tonkin incident or the Opeartion Northwoods ?

Looks like the MSM was complicit of backing the official version and selling the false flag to the population.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What I see here is an effort to turn Americans against their own media and intelligence institutions to align with Russian interests. Divide and conquer.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What good is freedom of the press if the press is lying to us.

Commie News Network and its support group are all PROPOGANDA.
Probably run by Puitn.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
What good is freedom of the press if the press is lying to us.

Commie News Network and its support group are all PROPOGANDA.
Probably run by Puitn.

It's startling, but pleasant to see, how President Trump's victory has literally aged the talking heads at these liberal TV networks by YEARS..in just a few months.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

They're not lying to you.
The president is.
What a great world we now live in.

edit on 512017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join