It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - MSNBC - NYT Should be Officially Charged as TRAITORS to the United States of America.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: namelesss

This quote below is part of your post i replied to, nothing in this quote is real its in your head

Just on your say so, Dr. Aristotle Freud?
I think that our discussion is finished.
Take it elsewhere.

Need a safe space do we

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
February 23, 2017

MORE evidence that CNN is an ENEMY OF AMERICA. Citing "anonymous sources", this treasonous TV network is attempting to create the impression that the FBI, The Intelligence Community, and the White House, are fighting each other.

Source: www.cnn.com...

WHAT GOOD does publishing potentially FAKE RUMORS like this, do FOR the United States? As I've pointed out in this thread ad-nauseam, this kind of crap from CNN could hurt America and Americans in a BIG WAY.

CNN IS A TRAITOR AND NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED! I hope it happens before their anti-American propaganda leads to an attack of some kind.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Need a safe space do we

Your mindless recital of dismissive pop phrases belie your great and ready ability to hold an unemotional intelligent on topic conversation!
I'm done with you, though, as I feel so dwarfed by your towering intellect!
Have a lovely night! *__-

edit on 24-2-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Need a safe space do we

Your mindless recital of dismissive pop phrases belie your great and ready ability to hold an unemotional intelligent on topic conversation!
I'm done with you, though, as I feel so dwarfed by your towering intellect!
Have a lovely night! *__-

You may need to find a safer space

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The White House has declared the media its "enemy." It has accused the intelligence community of being incompetent. A joint statement from the intelligence community said that the Russians were attempting to influence the election. These are all actual facts.

The question is whether the White House asked FBI to stop their investigation, and whether the FBI agreed. If you were this White House, would you want the investigation to continue? If you were as gung ho as this White House, would you not ask the FBI to stop the investigation?

Other than the fact that you have embraced the Fascist line that a free press is the Enemy of the People, what is it about this story you doubt?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

We have 3 branches of government for a reason www.usa.gov... that is a separation of power. The Constitution of the United States divides the federal government into three branches to ensure a central government in which no individual or group gains too much control.

The White house pretty much has control of 2 of those branches now - thanks to voters voting republican. The White House house now breached that separation of power by first attacking the Judicial Branch and now by committing a crime by attempting to USE the FBI as part of it's arm.

The FBI isn't allowed to speak with the White House regarding on going investigations - that is the law. Now in attempting to gather investigation information or influence it out right they've asked the FBI to publicly say there is nothing true in regards to the Russians speaking to the Trump campaign. In other words they requested the FBI publicly claim all is untrue prior to the investigation being complete. In doing so it shows Trump is attempting to remove the separation of power of the United States Government thus tramping on our Constitution.

Now Trump is tweeting about the FBI - just like he did to the judges who overturned his order to stop Muslim immigrants. It's just a matter of time before Trump's team begins to go down.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: verylowfrequency

Now Trump is tweeting about the FBI - just like he did to the judges who overturned his order to stop Muslim immigrants. It's just a matter of time before Trump's team begins to go down.

I wonder what that means to stability of the U.S ? I mean some half of the country are protesting Trump, and the other half bragging and condescending (i realize i am speaking in absolutes), so if the Trump administration gets the boot so to speak, i think there will be a collective meltdown .

Trump should never have been voted in, but at this point that is beside the point, the entire "free" world would be affected, if the U.S ends up in some kind of civil war.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's really up to Trump how this plays out, he can easily bring more of us on board by toning down his ego and exploring all the caveats of his actions prior to taking them, instead of just shooting off the hip as he did in his business world. After all he has been learning and altering somewhat, but his tweets not only make him look like an out of control fool, they allow others to use his words against him in both the media and it seems court actions - as judges will certainly use his own words to interpret his thoughts on matters.

I don't see a melt down unless Trump really stumbles and then turns against most of us for not supporting him as he wishes. If he does that it will be just like Nixon, he will leave and Pence will finish his term. Pence only supports Trump because that's his job, if Trump gets cut loose. I think Pence, whom I don't think Trump would of won without him, will do a fine job at keeping things on an even keel.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
So you're advocating media censorship and punishment?

So much for freedom of the press eh? Which other amendments would you like to see gone?

When the constitution and it's amendments were created, they were designed to protect a democratic republic's sovereign right to freely express views and opinions according to a true reflection of the majority populous.

Is that what we have today? No it is NOT. We have less than 10 controlling voices that operationally rule the "presses" mass communication's roost. That's 10 out of of roughly 325 million. Does that in anyway reflect the majority opinion of the Republic? Nope.

There seems to be one small and insignificant, to them anyway, fact that the loudmouthed liberals have done their best to forget, or simply ignore. Both liberals and conservatives are equal core values in a democratically GOVERNED Republic. Both of these orientations possess immeasurable amounts of precious freedoms granted to them via the operating rules of this great republic. However, what is equally shared by all legitimate members of this Republic, no matter their personal freedoms whatsoever, is the incumbent duties that each of us are legitimately bound by. One of the most sacred and honorable of these duties is to in fact UPHOLD and identify with what is the successive democratically elected rule of government.

Is that the actions in voice and message of this handful of what is now no less than an oligarchy of press and it's subsequent mass communicated mission of expressions?

This is NOT about some dictator insisting that all public propaganda point in his or her glorious direction. It's about recognizing and implementing what is in this case the most basic of legitimate responsibilities turned upside down in utter mission specific divisive descending enmity, and illegitimacy.

We all have the right to keep and bare arms, but none of us has the right to keep and bare them against the duly elected governing representation of the Republic in which we legitimately reside.

In this sense, the subterfuge being wielded by this powerful media elite is no different in devise or definition than a high powered rifle in the hands of an assassin.

I want to see Führer Soro's media division held responsibly accountable for their willful committing of treason. The division and destruction that has been created by the Soros regime in the United States is no less than the topic of address at the Nuremberg trials. War crimes.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Saturday, February 25, 2017

THIS IS A TROUBLING DEVELOPMENT..

Two U.S. Republican Senators, who are "critical" of our Republican U.S. President, will be featured in a Town Hall that's hosted and controlled by anti-American, fake news machine, CNN.

cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com...

John McCain and Lindsay Graham are willingly (perhaps eagerly?) placing themselves in a position to be used, in front of the entire world, on Wednesday 3.1.2017 at 9pm ET.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

So far tonight, CNN is acting like a real news organization, with Senators John McCain and Lindsay Graham in the Town Hall. JUST MAYBE CNN is feeling a little more patriotic after President Trump's big speech last night. At leas for a day or so..

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Or maybe they are just doing what they always do and Trump stuck to the script.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CryptoXparaMental

In other words, you want to repeal the First Amendment and put people who disagree with you to death. Just Soros? Or any other Jew?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Stop insulting all Jews by associating them with the living turd that is known as George Soros.
It's not their fault if this criminal convict, manipulator and ex-Nazi collaborator also happens to be Jewish.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Funny how Anti-Semites love calling Soros a "Nazi collaborator." If you had a choice between facing certain death or living another day by serving your future killer, what would you do?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
March 2, 2017

Well it's about time!

Rep. Devin Nunes, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, warned the media/reporters that he might add their names to the list of those who are being investigated for collaborating with Russia.

Full Story: crooksandliars.com:8080...

It's good to see that top people in the U.S. government understand the damage that (particularly) CNN and the NYTimes are doing to this country, with their obsessive hammering of the U.S. President, based on rumors and "anonymous" (i.e. FAKE) sources.

The House Intelligence Committee has cleared President Trump of wrong-doing. Wouldn't it be great if top NYT and CNN media people are brought up on charges?!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
More evidence that CNN is DANGEROUS and ANTI-AMERICAN.

CNN sends a reporter to MOSCOW and accuses their United States Ambassador of being a Foreign Spy! Watch the reaction of the Russian spokeslady. She is LIVID...and looks like she could kick this idiot reporter's azz without breaking a sweat.

Story/Clip: www.cnn.com...

CNN MUST BE SHUT DOWN.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Face death. The only thing you can be certain about life is that you will die someday.

Even the Russians now ...

‘Stop spreading lies & fake news,’ Russian FM spokeswoman tells CNN reporter

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
More evidence that CNN is DANGEROUS and ANTI-AMERICAN.

CNN sends a reporter to MOSCOW and accuses their United States Ambassador of being a Foreign Spy! Watch the reaction of the Russian spokeslady. She is LIVID...and looks like she could kick this idiot reporter's azz without breaking a sweat.

Story/Clip: www.cnn.com...

CNN MUST BE SHUT DOWN.

Of course she would be livid, especially if their Ambassador is a spy. Russia can and will ban CNN because they are a Fascist state that controls all the media. Fortunately, we have the First Amendment here. Only a Fascist or Russian troll would suggest that the government shut down the press. Eyes open everyone! It can happen here!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

It can happen everywhere, even here on ATS.
If you need an example, I'll remind you that, hopefully, your proposal to ban infowars hasn't been followed.

When one prtends that the mainstream media is honest and the independant is crooked ... there isn't much to expect.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join