It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - MSNBC - NYT Should be Officially Charged as TRAITORS to the United States of America.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
The news is mostly scripted and fake. It's nothing more than propaganda being perpetrated on the American people by a handful of anti-American globalist corporate interests. From the Gulf War, to 9/11, to the Iraq War, to the situation in Syria (and on and on)- it's all a lie, a twisted version of reality, meant to manipulate public opinion. This has nothing to do with Trump, long before Trump ever got into the Presidential race, the news media has been a total farce, it's a scam being inflicted upon the American people.

If it could be proven that the media conspired and knowingly lied to promote going to war in Iraq (for example), I think that a massive class action including both the families of fallen soldiers, injured vets, and those maimed in the battleground (Iraq) could take down the media corporations financially.

It would be bigger than the Tobacco lawsuits back a few decades ago.
Think about it.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Here's the deal, the Media has to be responsible and professional. They can't just fabricate gibberish and promote havoc without consequences.

For example Defamation laws, if they say something substantially and factually untrue and damage someone as a result, they are responsible and could owe compensation. If they are especially malicious about it, that is, knowing they are promoting something untrue or recklessly ignoring the truth, than they could also face punitive damages too.

Thanks for bringing up the "Defamation laws". That's another arrow in the quiver, that can be used against CNN. That network is rarely "responsible", or demonstrative of integrity. Their malicious and hateful anti-America stance, makes CNN ripe for punishments from our government, who's #1 job is to protect this nation and its citizens.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Read my posts above first then read this reply.

I did.

That's why I said this is a simple minded out of context debate.

It's a first Amendment debate. Period.

Public officials have a much harder time proving defamation because of this, and they actually have to prove "malice" was the intent.

They do. That's one of the main points in free press and the first amendment debate. They are held to different standards. if they don't like it, that's their problem, not the press. They are public officials. They aren't snowflakes with safe spaces.

If that information they are disseminating is true and factual?

Mostly, yes.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks for bringing up the "Defamation laws"

Defamation is largely irrelevant and hard to prove when public officials are involved.

That is LAW. Wake up and understand this.

ETA:

And now some people want to change the law because Poor Trump is getting picked on and # on publicly.

Here's a tissue.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Here's the deal, the Media has to be responsible and professional. They can't just fabricate gibberish and promote havoc without consequences.

Are you referring to Trump's average rally or press conference...or are you referring to his preferred media outlets of Infowars and Briebart?

I was referring to all media outlets that publish or broadcast stories that are presented as facts. All of them.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Welcome aboard, man! I'm so glad to see these remarks from you.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Are you referring to Trump's average rally or press conference...or are you referring to his preferred media outlets of Infowars and Briebart?

I was referring to all media outlets that publish or broadcast stories that are presented as facts. All of them.

Well.. here's more evidence that CNN doesn't give a damn about the safety of our nation, or its citizens.

Today, President Trump publically condemned Anti-Semitism (hatred of Jews), while speaking at the new National African American Museum.

Anti-American CNN President Trump a LIAR, and countered his sentiments with an "expert" named Fareed Zakaria, on tonight with Don Lemon. Fareed is describing a study which says that Anti-Semitism is on the rise, because Candidate and President Trump didn't use certain words in his speeches. This omission of key words like, "togetherness", "democracy", "fairness", etc.. fans hatred and unrest.

Fareed Zakaria then goes on to describe how David Duke is praising President Trump at the KKK meetings..which sends "signals" that violence against Jews and other KKK enemies is condoned by the U.S. President.

Give me a break! Didn't the Prime Minister of Israel (Benjamin Netanyahu) give President Donald Trump a glowing endorsement when he was here last week?

The people who are in charge of CNN programming are so hurt and angry that they'll never get any of the pay-offs that Hillary promised, that they are willing to whip up controversies to the point where real serious violence may occur. That's sad...but more importantly, their Anti-American stance is grounds for CNN to be officially labeled by the U.S. Government as a Media Terrorist..and punished appropriately.

ONE MORE THING.. Despite W.H. Press Secretary Sean Spicer stating today that there will NOT be "mass deportations", CNN has this big white banner coming up every few minutes saying, "Trump Administration Sets The Stage for Mass Deportations". Traitorous CNN put up this banner to generate fear..which can increase crime of all types within America.

CNN is a HATER of peace, hater of Trump, hater of America..
edit on 2/22/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Funny how you talk of the mental health of Trump and yet your own words show that you have lost some attachment to reality.

How Trumpian!
An unsupported attack, based on nothing, with no validity!
You don't like my words, so you attack me.
Since you don't see fit to support your Trumpishly immature assertion, I'll just dismiss it as more Trumpish emotionalism; "Nyaaah, nyaaah!"

Newsflash trump is president, he will not be impeached

Sorry, Nostradamus, but time will tell that, and not too long, I'll wager!
Just wait for those (incriminating) tax records!

and the whole he is at breaking point rubbish im not sure how to even address that .

Obviously not.
edit on 22-2-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Treason?

For having editorial slants? Name a news organization that doesn't have an editorial slant. There aren't many, if any.

Treason. Not by a long shot.

Could they be better? Hell yes. So buy up their stock, take control of the board, and viola...you can fix at least one of 'em.

You want 'em to do better? Hit 'em where it hurts, their pocket book. Stop buying from their advertisers, and make damned sure those advertisers know the why's of it. How long do you think it'll take for the media to get the message? Not long, I'm betting.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: namelesss
Your hatred for Trump doesn't TRUMP your hatred for Pence.

Sorry, junior, but I do not hate either of them.
Perhaps you've missed some of my recent posts.
I never said I hated anyone.
You must be projecting, as is so common...

So good luck in the impeachment process!

I'm not doing anything but offering what I am seeing.
You seem rather emotionally involved, rather emotionally snowflakey if you ask me.

I suppose many of you losers

I don't brook disrespectful name-calling; grow up, or you can tell it to the wind.

edit on 22-2-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
yes and we should arrest the writers of saturday night live and have them face the firing squad! next anyone who laughs at the dear leader gets 100 lashes. disagree with the dear leader and you get 10 years hard labor!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

This quote below is part of your post i replied to, nothing in this quote is real its in your head, so pot meet kettle.

You know, I'm beginning to feel sympathy/empathy for this poor guy. He's so screwed up, his life must be (mentally/emotionally) painful, and the complexities and demands of his new 'acquisition' must have him close to 'breaking'. (I guess that it's good that President Bannon is keeping an eye on lil brother! *__- ) It is not something that I am looking foreward to, but I can see it coming. Probably long before impeachment. Punishment is no answer to mental/emotional illness.

How Trumpian! An unsupported attack, based on nothing, with no validity! You don't like my words, so you attack me. Since you don't see fit to support your Trumpishly immature assertion, I'll just dismiss it as more Trumpish emotionalism; "Nyaaah, nyaaah!"

I did not attack you i pointed out that you may have a flaw in your worldveiw, as far as attacks go well yours are quite childish i must say.

Sorry, Nostradamus, but time will tell that, and not too long, I'll wager! Just wait for those (incriminating) tax records!

You have however managed to turn speculation and name calling into an art form .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Day late and a dollar short. The OP has decided to only acknowledge people that agree with him, so your well written post is for naught.

The upside is that given who OP is electing to reply to, it's helping identify those who would take away the rights of others who disagree with them.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I can't believe how many Nazis and Fascists have been crawling out of the woodwork lately. The First Amendment is even more important than the Second. Donald Trump is not the State. Speaking truth to power is not a crime. Eventually, Trump will be exposed for what he really is.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

ONE MORE THING.. Despite W.H. Press Secretary Sean Spicer stating today that there will NOT be "mass deportations", CNN has this big white banner coming up every few minutes saying, "Trump Administration Sets The Stage for Mass Deportations".

Then explain this:

Sec. 5. Detention Facilities. (a) The Secretary shall take all appropriate action and allocate all legally available resources to immediately construct, operate, control, or establish contracts to construct, operate, or control facilities to detain aliens at or near the land border with Mexico.

Concentration camps?

Sec. 7. Return to Territory. The Secretary shall take appropriate action, consistent with the requirements of section 1232 of title 8, United States Code, to ensure that aliens described in section 235(b)(2)(C) of the INA (8 U.S.C. 1225(b)(2)(C)) are returned to the territory from which they came pending a formal removal proceeding.

Sec. 8. Additional Border Patrol Agents. Subject to available appropriations, the Secretary, through the Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, shall take all appropriate action to hire 5,000 additional Border Patrol agents, and all appropriate action to ensure that such agents enter on duty and are assigned to duty stations as soon as is practicable.

Sure sounds like they are preparing for mass deportations.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Omg are you serious? Is that what they were really saying?
Did you exaggerate at all? Because that's messed up stuff.

And looking at the responses in here after your post, I am wondering how no one recognizes that this is crazy!!

Editorials are opinions but what I'm seeing here is that what you said CNN is saying, and what these other posters are saying, is the exact opposite of reality. I don't understand.

I saw this lady on my Facebook yesterday that I don't even know - go off about how Trump hates Jews and that the Jews are going to get attacked and persecuted all over again like in Nazi Germany and I was just "??????". She said that Trump was behind the recent graveyard vandalism or whatever it was. One guy responded to her saying that Trump was really friendly to the Israeli and Jewish cause but she just straight up ignored this guy and continued onward with her ranting.

What the hell is going on here?
I am really startled and amazed by what I'm witnessing.
It's like their brain is somehow not processing certain information.

We have a serious problem brewing here, and I think that all of this will culminate in a self-fulfilling prophecy. They don't seem to realize that they are now the epitome of extremism to the point that it's becoming a delusional psychosis.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Concentration camps?

Well what is the county jail than?
What's prison?

Some prisons have execution chambers, does that make them the modern Auschwitz?
I mean technically you could call it a death camp because at least one person is executed there.

But no one would take that point of view seriously because you're comparing a place where untold masses were killed with a place where only a few of the nation's most heinous murderers were executed after extensive trials and appeals processes in a semi-humane manner.

What you guys are doing here isn't exactly quite that extreme yet but you're definitely heading that direction, slowly but surely.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Why do all you Trumplickers have your collective panties in a bunch? Weren't you all waving pom-poms for FoxNews during the Obama administration? They were 'reporting' outlandishly biased pieces and were routinely attacking Obama and his Presidency. Yet you were all citing them as unbiased and trustworthy the whole time. And now the worm turns and all of a sudden it's treason according to you. Talk about hypocrisy. You people would sell the country to Putin just to prove you were right. Wake up!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I can't believe how many Nazis and Fascists have been crawling out of the woodwork lately. The First Amendment is even more important than the Second. Donald Trump is not the State. Speaking truth to power is not a crime. Eventually, Trump will be exposed for what he really is.

So you're admitting that Trump hasn't been exposed for what you "think" he is?
And yall are just going to make up stuff and knowingly lie until something sticks?

Like maybe yall will just create so much chaos and havoc that eventually the government will be provoked into cracking down on the insanity and violence yall created so then you can say "See, he's cracking down!"?

That's why I said this has become a delusional psychosis.
Politics isn't that important that you have to act this way.
This is all a massive overreaction, it's much ado about nothing.
All pragmatism and sensibility has gone out the window.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Why do all you Trumplickers have your collective panties in a bunch? Weren't you all waving pom-poms for FoxNews during the Obama administration? They were 'reporting' outlandishly biased pieces and were routinely attacking Obama and his Presidency. Yet you were all citing them as unbiased and trustworthy the whole time. And now the worm turns and all of a sudden it's treason according to you. Talk about hypocrisy. You people would sell the country to Putin just to prove you were right. Wake up!

This is the kind of talk that makes me feel like a Civil War II is very plausible.
I wrote a few threads about that years back but I guess I was ahead of the times, it seems far more relevant right now.

It's just angry extremism from the two polar opposites, and the distance between them gets larger and larger as the days pass by. Soon something will have to give, because these types of sentiments quickly turn into a "well there ain't enough room for the both of us" type mentality. Maybe it's already there. Hmmm.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join