It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - MSNBC - NYT Should be Officially Charged as TRAITORS to the United States of America.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

LOL, okie dokey.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Seriously you don't see Trump as unhinged? As a liberal I would want Pence instead of him. It's that bad.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Seriously you don't see Trump as unhinged? As a liberal I would want Pence instead of him. It's that bad.

No, I don't. I see the left and the left wing media as being un-hinged in epic proportions. They are great at spinning things, but as an individual whom has followed politics in the media for a while now... I can interpret what Trump says just fine. He's not at all what the liberal left is accusing him of being.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

He's not at all what the liberal left is accusing him of being.

So you have no problem of the "right" accusing Obama of being?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
a reply to: carewemust

At the very least... why the hell is he still allowing these organizations in the press briefings. They no longer have any credibility. Make those seats available to alternative media outlets.

I suspect that this would be the next step. First, point out the potential damage inflicted by CNN, NBC, NYTimes and then bar their White House correspondents from the press briefings.

On a somewhat related note, I came across a good article today from July 2016...before CNN crossed the line from being obnoxious, to dangerous. It's entitled "Why CNN Doesn't Care What You Think!". It's not long, but it's an interesting read.

Link: www.freepress.net...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Why are you ignoring our posts?

link   

Well first, Obama only had to deal with Fox news, whereas Trump has to deal with at least 4 MSM outlets criticizing him daily. I mean like All_day_long, obsessively.

Second, Obama rebuked Fox news more than once. OK. Who cares? Nobody cared. His voter based agreed with him that Fox was overly biased (even tho FOX IS ALSO the establishment media), just like Trump supporters have no problems with Trump rebuking the liberal media, which is the MAJORITY of mainstream media. Duh!

link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: namelesss

Oh he's headed for impeachment if he doesn't change his tune pretty quick. It's already getting far down that road and it's only been a month.

And serious questions about his mental health are coming up too.

You know, I'm beginning to feel sympathy/empathy for this poor guy.
He's so screwed up, his life must be (mentally/emotionally) painful, and the complexities and demands of his new 'acquisition' must have him close to 'breaking'.
(I guess that it's good that President Bannon is keeping an eye on lil brother! *__- )
It is not something that I am looking foreward to, but I can see it coming.
Probably long before impeachment.
Punishment is no answer to mental/emotional illness.

Now, the real dirt;
Whoever is in the top positions, are there because we see ourselves in them and, thus, vote for them.
Of whatever ilk.
The boil of the illness must come to the surface, in the fresh air, before it can be drained and healed.
It's coming to the surface all over the planet!

All we can do is to 'be the change that we want to see'! *__-

Funny how you talk of the mental health of Trump and yet your own words show that you have lost some attachment to reality. Newsflash trump is president, he will not be impeached and the whole he is at breaking point rubbish im not sure how to even address that .

We now return you to your scheduled program

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Now you understand that the media is pretty much biased.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I pretty much understood that since 2012 when the media treated Ron Paul like trash. (including Fox news) Although, The media was doing this even well before then. Just look at how they reported on 911. The U.S. media as a whole is nothing but globalist propaganda.
edit on 20-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
How come cable news and the NYT are the only focus? Talk radio is pumping a specific viewpoint literally all day. The top 10 streaming radio shows for Q4 2016:

source
1 Michael Savage 21.2
2 Rush Limbaugh 17.1
3 Laura Ingraham 9.7
4 Sean Hannity 6.7
5 Mark Levin 4.0
6 Hugh Hewitt 2.9
7 Glenn Beck 2.4
8 Alex Jones 2.2
9 Mike Gallagher 2.0
10 George Noory 1.6

There's a lot of conservatives on that list.

Editor’s note: Michael Savage is the #1 streaming talk show for the fourth quarter extending his winning streaming streak for 12 consecutive ratings quarters — For the past 3 years Savage is the #1 talk show listened to online. The “Trump Effect” continued to dominate the discussion and the talk radio ratings, especially benefiting the Pro-Trump talk shows. #2 ranked Rush Limbaugh surged to a new high 17.1 share and Laura Ingraham ranked #3 with a very strong 9.7 share. Sean Hannity ranks #4 with a 6.7 share and Mark Levin #5 with a 4.0 share. Also, Hewitt jumps up to rank #7. Our sample size for this report was 3.5 million listener sessions

According to this CNN pulled 12.75 million viewers for the week ending Feb.12. According to wikipedia Rush Limbaugh averages 13.25 million listeners a week.

To act like all viewpoints aren't being covered is disingenuous.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Pretty much NO millennials listen to radio. Radio is dying and the last people still listening are OLDER folks. Older folks actually GET what is going on, contrary to popular belief.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

That is the bias we are talking about.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

It's funny, when I was kid, back in the Clinton 90's I used to listen to Rush and G. Gordon Liddy on AM radio because my parents didn't let me have a TV and the ESPN radio station was talk radio during the day. I thought they were brilliant - those guys had me fairly brainwashed for a period of time when I was younger.

The average age of cable news viewers is quite old (this is from 2014 but it's late and this is the first thing that came up):

politico
But the majority of those viewers are over the age of 55. In fact, the median age for O'Reilly is now just over 72 years old. The average Fox News viewer overall is 68.8, while the average ages of MSNBC and CNN viewers were 62.5 and 62.8, respectively.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Because the only thing he can do at this point is agree with those who support his position and hope more people will show up for mutual back slapping.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Trust me most of the world already thought he was weak, unorganized, and a retard. His words and actions speak louder than any news organization ever could. If anything it is their job to be critical of what our leaders do. As it helps keep them in check and is supposed to help keep our best interests in their minds. With this fake news crap it gives trump the excuse to label anything negative as fake news. Thus allowing him to do as he pleases and shape history as his organization sees fit.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
49 stars...... means 49 tyranical #wits on ATS....50 if you count the op....

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
So you want to silence freedom of speech?

Sounds exactly like Facism.. which makes sense, because the Donald is a Facist

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Here's the image the OP worships - that's what kind of world he hopes for.

Waters calls Trump a Charade and I have to agree.

This is what and whom Trump represents who I have no doubt the OP either wishes to be a member of or already is.

Here's the artist and video these pics were lifted from.

edit on 2/20/17 by verylowfrequency because: gr

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Funny how that first amendment works.

The press has freedom of 'speech' when all they do is LIE.

Turmp also has the FREEDOM of speech.

The Fourth estate as it use to be called use to be a check to balance the power of the state.

The only thing the Forth estate does now has become the 'ministry of truth' for the democratic party. That spews nothing but propaganda.
edit on 20-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join