It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - MSNBC - NYT Should be Officially Charged as TRAITORS to the United States of America.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Did I? Can you quote me? I don't recall doing that. Ever. But maybe it's slippped my mind.

What I did do is say the OP is expressing very nazi-like views, which he is. So while I did not say it, I wholeheartedly agree with the comment that Hitler would very much approve of the way OP is thinking. Hitler's body count is irrelevant to that fact.
edit on 19-2-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

You don't put the JOURNALISTS in jail. That's like arresting the idiots who destroy things for George Soros.

Ideally, you punish the people who direct CNN to degrade America and America's President day after day. Jail may not be necessary. There are other ways to ruin a career.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So are you going to support punishing those folks at Fox News for degrading Obama day after day?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

this is like blaming the crime on the criminals parents or the teachers or the cops and not the criminal

how about holding the president accountable for having his act together ?

he is allowed to project strength, integrity , honesty and intelligence on his own

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

Hitler would be proud of you and your suggestion regarding negative news coverage.

Hitler would be even prouder of CNN! They've taken his advice so seriously, that it's now probably engraved in the marble walls of the CNN employee wash rooms.

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”
― Adolf Hitler

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Curious....

Should Bush & Cheney be held accountable for their war crimes in Iraq?

Should Obama & Hillary be held accountable for their war crimes in Syria?

Now how about their accomplices?

Or are we just a bunch of psychopaths in this nation whom all condone war criminality and deserve what's coming to US?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So he is just a lame assed follower unable to come to his own conclusion..so tired of.."but Hillary"
She is as dishonest and disingenuous as they come..why would any believe anything that crawled out of her mouth?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I don't respond to the old 2 party distraction game

please stay on topic

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Perhaps Americans do feel that we DESERVE to reap what we sew..be it positive, or negative. Good food-for-thought. Thanx!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Yes well, the Donald, and his minions took it seriously enough. His entire political structure was based on birtherism, aimed at delegitimizing the President of the United States.

By your standards, Donald Trump should be tried for treason!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

So war criminals get a free pass in your book. Good to know.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Curious....

Should Bush & Cheney be held accountable for their war crimes in Iraq?

Should Obama & Hillary be held accountable for their war crimes in Syria?

Now how about their accomplices?

Or are we just a bunch of psychopaths in this nation whom all condone war criminality and deserve what's coming to US?

Absolutely right on ... hopefully some day the books are written and they make the news.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Hitler would be proud of you and your suggestion regarding negative news coverage.

On the other hand, You should maybe spend a little time reading over the 1st Amendment to the U.S. Constitution and then maybe cast yourself into a self-imposed exile on a remote desert island for holding such anti-American views.

Better yet, you could just voluntarily check yourself into GITMO. Just tell them you're one of those "Bad Hombres" that Trump vowed to fill the place up with.

How many people has Trump killed? Because Maybe you should read a History book.

Not sure what your question has to do with my post, but I'll bite.....

I don't know, how many people has Trump killed?

Is the answer contained in some history book that I should know about?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

please stay on topic

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hitler would be even prouder of CNN! They've taken his advice so seriously, that it's now probably engraved in the marble walls of the CNN employee wash rooms.

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”
― Adolf Hitler

I think that even Adolph Hitler would be hard pressed to match the constant stream of bald faced lies being perpetrated by Trump and his administration during his first month. That's why I said he would be proud.

CNN isn't near the liar Trump is.

That's just you "believing" the fake news, ("big lie") that Trump keeps repeating, just like you said.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

That's at the core of this topic. But if you want to just dodge hard realities and questions while keeping the ball in the safe zone then whatever. You could have just answered the questions and we could have moved on, but...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: muse7

If we had a free press, things would have never gotten this bad. It's been boiling for a long time. Decent journalists have lost their jobs when they got too close to reality. They were canned by their employers. It's time the employers were canned by the people.

Don't forget the media are vying to quash all opinion pieces which do not stem from a
certified journalist from the internet. This is telling, a chilling hint of the media's
true colors. They want a monopoly on lying, and want all dissenters quite literally sectioned,
and put into isolationary confinement. I heard Anderson Cooper announce this desire on CNN,
as belief in Newton was faltering.

It's time for blowback, because these guys are dead serious.

# 675
edit on 19-2-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: "Can you help us?" George asked her. "Can you sort of use your influence to eliminate the bad news?" "Oh, I don't think so," said the Princess, appropriately horrified at the suggestion.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It's now clear the OP is cherry picking which comments to acknowledge and which ones to ignore.

Agreement - response.

Disagreement that can be dealt with solely by snark - response.

Disagreement that would require a modicum of brain power to even begin to try and rebut - ignore

Disagreement that requires more critical thinking and brain power than somebody who'd even write an OP like this to begin with - ignore.

How unsurprising.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
To make the President of the United States look weak, or in disarray, or retarded, is ...

He's doing a perfectly good job of doing that to himself - Terrorist attacks last night in Sweeden ?! Really ?

What a buffoon.
edit on 19-2-2017 by liqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
It's now clear the OP is cherry picking which comments to acknowledge and which ones to ignore.

Agreement - response.

Disagreement that can be dealt with solely by snark - response.

Disagreement that would require a modicum of brain power to even begin to try and rebut - ignore

Disagreement that requires more critical thinking and brain power than somebody who'd even write an OP like this to begin with - ignore.

How unsurprising.

I noticed that too. He ignored my comments.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join