It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - MSNBC - NYT Should be Officially Charged as TRAITORS to the United States of America.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This ought to bring you up to speed.
www.esquire.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Well the Press has been complicit in lying to the public to convince them to go to war with other nations like Iraq and this resulted in many war crimes.

So they should be prosecuted for that specifically.

The Trump thing is nothing compared to outright lying and tricking us into a war in another nation which resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths.

But Trump followed Hillary's lead with the birther noise!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Treason!

Sedition!

You're on a list now, counter-revolutionary enemy of the people!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
hey, remember when we thought it was crazy when the muslims shot people for depicting muhammad in cartoons ?

hey, remember when we thought it was crazy when the north koreans controlled the media?

hey, remember when we thought it was crazy when the nazi's spread propaganda demonizing their enemies ?

this thread is straight up terrifying
edit on 19-2-2017 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Are you going to include Fox News and Breitbart as well?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Well the Press has been complicit in lying to the public to convince them to go to war with other nations like Iraq and this resulted in many war crimes.

So they should be prosecuted for that specifically.

The Trump thing is nothing compared to outright lying and tricking us into a war in another nation which resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths.

But Trump followed Hillary's lead with the birther noise!

it's true a quick google search of there archives will reveal it

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

To make the President of the United States look weak, or in disarray, or retarded, is an invite to attacks by terrorists, and causes other nations to test the "competency" of the Administration.

Shouldn't that same logic have been applied to former President Obama?

Or is this one of those, "new rule" things where whats done before doesn't apply? So criticizing any previous administration in anyway shape or form is, how you put it "invite to attacks by terrorists, and causes other nations to test the "competency" of the Administration". (i forgot [sic] in there i know).

U.S.A. ATS Members...Do you agree that degrading and belittling our President, weakens the image of the country, which can lead to deaths of American citizens here at home, and abroad?

No.
edit on 19-2-2017 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

Hitler would be proud of you and your suggestion regarding negative news coverage.

On the other hand, You should maybe spend a little time reading over the 1st Amendment to the U.S. Constitution and then maybe cast yourself into a self-imposed exile on a remote desert island for holding such anti-American views.

Better yet, you could just voluntarily check yourself into GITMO. Just tell them you're one of those "Bad Hombres" that Trump vowed to fill the place up with.

How many people has Trump killed? Because Maybe you should read a History book.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

To make the President of the United States look weak, or in disarray, or retarded, is an invite to attacks by terrorists, and causes other nations to test the "competency" of the Administration.

Shouldn't that same logic have been applied to former President Obama?

Or is this one of those, "new rule" things where whats done before doesn't apply? So criticizing any previous administration in anyway shape or form is, how you put it "invite to attacks by terrorists, and causes other nations to test the "competency" of the Administration". (i forgot [sic] in there i know).

Wait Obama got criticized? But I thought the Messiah was immune to Criticism from Fox News and Rush Limbaugh.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

How many hundreds of thousands of lives have been destroyed, and I mean obliterated, because of FOX News' cheerleading?

I've seen the blood the left has screamed for in their pursuits of preventing HillaryCo. from facing justice.

This precedent where politicians, party's, the IC, the MSM etc are never to face accountability especially not for war crimes... the full ramifications of this reality it may very well spell the extinction of the human race (and sooner than you'd think).
edit on 19-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Hitler would be proud of you and your suggestion regarding negative news coverage.

On the other hand, You should maybe spend a little time reading over the 1st Amendment to the U.S. Constitution and then maybe cast yourself into a self-imposed exile on a remote desert island for holding such anti-American views.

Better yet, you could just voluntarily check yourself into GITMO. Just tell them you're one of those "Bad Hombres" that Trump vowed to fill the place up with.

Way to say something completely irrelevant. Nobody said trump has killed anybody. Only that the OP is advocating what amounts to state controlled media.

Maybe you should read the thread.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

How many hundreds of thousands of lives have been destroyed, and I mean obliterated, because of FOX News' cheerleading?

I've seen the blood the left has screamed for in their pursuits of preventing HillaryCo. from facing justice.

This precedent where politicians, party's, the IC, the MSM etc are never to face accountability not even for their war crimes... the full ramifications of this reality it my very well spell the extinction of the human race (and sooner than you'd think).

Obama destroyed over 400,000 LIVES by deporting them back to there own country.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

This precedent where politicians, party's, the IC, the MSM etc are never to face accountability especially not for war crimes... the full ramifications of this reality it may very well spell the extinction of the human race (and sooner than you'd think).

Aren't you forgetting about Bush?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I thought FOX would have covered Bush.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Way to say something completely irrelevant. Nobody said trump has killed anybody. Only that the OP is advocating what amounts to state controlled media.

Maybe you should read the thread.

Hey you compared Trump to Hitler. And the Media is state controlled by the Democratic Party. And just like the Popular Vote you can't Govern with the Media. Which is why they are trying to find any and everything to attack your President with. Because the only thing the Swamp has left to maintain control is stall tactics.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If you are going to accuse the left media of treason then why not be consistent and accuse the right of the same? They all have produced fake news. They all have made presidents look bad and weak.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

My arguments go far beyond people putting up petty 'fake news' stories. My position is founded on the perpetual war machine, where across the decades party lines dont exist, and the MSM (NYT ABC CBS FOX NBC CNN WaPo LAT) have as much blood on their hands as the parties and anybody else (and we're talking enough blood too build a glacier with).

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Yes, I'm now (thanks to you) up to speed now on the "birther" thing. Didn't take it seriously then, and am glad that I didn't. But it's obvious that Hillary lit a match and handed it to Donald Trump. But nothing significant came of it.

edit on 2/19/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
put CNN in the dog-house and all the others will take-note, and report with a more pro-American stance.

aka: arrest journalists who are critical of the government and the other networks will adopt authorized propaganda.

You are scary

keep in mind 2020 it will be Dem controlled government, you sure you are saying what you want to have happen?...or is the next step to also suspend anti-american voting also..or arrest anyone opposing dear leader...

Yeah mate, we dont run your games here.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thanks for the link. At least you do agree that ALL of them have made fake news. The OP is too biased. We need to see beyond bias and see the media for what it is.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join