It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - MSNBC - NYT Should be Officially Charged as TRAITORS to the United States of America.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: carewemust

Oh turn it up.

Take the blinders off ffs!

You're getting lied to from all angles and can't even see it.

If we're being lied to from all angles, then we should believe nobody..trust nobody?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

If that's the case, OP, shouldn't Trump be locked up and tried for treason for undermining Obama with his very public birther campaign?

Evil Hillary started all that "birther" stuff. She didn't have the energy to run with it though, like Donald Trump did.
edit on 2/19/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I wonder if the op will be coming to engage in his own thread, or if we're all just on a list now for when Trump starts authorizing arrests for people that aren't kissing his ass.

Then you best get that FEMA camp bag packed and ready for when they come get you.

And remember: a clean change of underwear and socks could mean the difference between crotch rot, foot fungus, and death.

Oh and pack a toothbrush... I hear those FEMA issue toothbrushes are nothing to write home to mom about.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I've seen replicas of that sort of machine at fairs and carnivals. I give them a wide berth. While whistling loudly so they can't read my thoughts.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss Instead they cheerlead all of the sorts of evil that screws us all.

Agreed, Everyone at Breitbart and Fox News should be immediately arrested and tried for treason. Seems a perfect solution.

It's not necessary to take down all the offenders.. just the biggest one. Like I said in the O.P., put CNN in the dog-house and all the others will take-note, and report with a more pro-American stance.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Big difference between "the dog house" and "traitors and treason" I think most people would say.

I thank you for reappearing though. You sound more and more like a new age nazi every time you post, and it's good to have such an example of the potential lunacy lurking in the shadows.

Heil Trump

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Oh turn it up.

Take the blinders off ffs!

You're getting lied to from all angles and can't even see it.

If we're being lied to from all angles, then we should believe nobody..trust nobody?

We actually have a term for that ... it's called paranoid schizophrenia.

We all have perfectly good minds and can parse true from false through the filters of our own beliefs.

EDIT: And pointedly, I'm not calling you paranoid schizophrenic. I'm just telling you that we recognize the condition of BELIEVING that everyone is lying to you/out to get you. When there is only one person (or source) that one trusts, we call that a cult of personality.

Let me ask you a question: imagine that Clinton won and started calling Fox News, et. al. her enemy providing fake news (faux news).

What if she called Fox News the enemy of the American people, and I came on here and made a thread about how we should accuse everyone at Fox of Treason.

How do you think you would feel?
edit on 19-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Hitler would be proud of you and your suggestion regarding negative news coverage.

On the other hand, You should maybe spend a little time reading over the 1st Amendment to the U.S. Constitution and then maybe cast yourself into a self-imposed exile on a remote desert island for holding such anti-American views.

Better yet, you could just voluntarily check yourself into GITMO. Just tell them you're one of those "Bad Hombres" that Trump vowed to fill the place up with.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Example: The NYT has a story comparing the President of the United States with some goofy character out of the movie Caddy Shack.
www.nytimes.com...

Treason!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Should we accuse the President of treason when he has his own opinion and spouts out "alternative facts"? Or how about Fox News?
edit on 19pmSun, 19 Feb 2017 19:03:07 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

If that's the case, OP, shouldn't Trump be locked up and tried for treason for undermining Obama with his very public birther campaign?

Evil Hillary started all that "birther" stuff. She didn't have the energy to run with it though, like Donald Trump did.

Even if that was true, and Hillary Clinton first told Trump that Obama was born in Kenya, Trump is the one, not Hillary, that ran with it, went to the media with it, over and over and over, for 8 years! All the way until he had to sheepishly concede that he had been pushing fake news all along!

So, according to your OP, Trump should be jailed and tried for treason for the way he tried to hurt America and her people by trashing our President, making him appear to be illegitimate and weak before the world!

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!
He should die in jail!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I wouldn',t see them in jail but I would use the FCC to remind them if they want to be considered a news channel then they need to report news not hour upon hour of option pieces and editorial monologs. You know stuff is still happening around world Fukushima, Saudis running proxy wars. When was last time we heard any news about south america?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Make no mistake, the Trump administration is not at war with the media but with the truth. They don't like facts. They like alternative facts. Like an attack in Sweden that didn't happen. An imaginary massacre at bowling Green. Or how 81℅ of White deaths are caused by black people. Or how his 306 electoral votes was one of the biggest margins of victory in recent memory.

These are alternative facts. And he has an army of supporters armed with keyboards ready to defend these "facts" as the truth. Any news network that dares call him out is considered an enemy of the state and must be censored and punished accordingly.

At war with the truth?... roflmao. What truth? how the Obama administration together with the lamestream media have been changing events, and erasing anything that linked those events to "radical islamic attacks", and instead for the left-wing media to claim those attacks occurred because the "right to bear arms" and blamed religion in general and even conservatives in general for Islamic radical attacks?...

nypost.com...

Heck, what about the ACLU lawyer blaming Christians in general for the Orlando attack in some inane rant?

www.dailywire.com...

Go ahead and talk to us about this "alternative left news" of yours that speaks so truthfully... The same one which has called for people to pay no heed to wikileaks and DNCleaks because they want to claim the information was gotten illegally by "the evil Russians BS", and in the same sentence the same intelligence community set up by Obama and the DNC give leaks to the press and make Lynn quit and now is even calling for the entire Trump administration to quit. Where was the call from your truthful lame-stream left-wing media calling for the entire Obama administration and the DNC to quit over wikileaks and DNCleaks?

BTW, yeah I am aware there are white nationalist morons out there, but I wonder how many attacks are being perpetrated by the left meanwhile they don "make America great" shirts. We know for certain the left would never play dirty for what they call "the common good right"? Such as inciting fight and riots by wearing kkk rags to Trump rallies... Oh, and let's not forget the calls to use violence and any dirty trick as wikileaks DNCleaks showed the DNC and many in the far left are/have been doing.

Is that your "alternative left media" being truthful?...

edit on 19-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Only the kid in Big wasn't a bully brat. He was a nice kid playing grown up and he was still respectful and kind.

We got a cross between Big and Problem Child.

Good point. Very good point. I also was thinking of The Terminal......

being stuck in the netherworld of an airport .......

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

The division is coming from trump not the media.
He's the one putting out the lies and fake news.
The media is not out to get him much as the paranoid crowd and him want to believe.
This is the craziest presidency I've ever witnessed.

It takes two to tango.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Agree here send there corporate asses out from the protection of the United States and just watch how fast these traitorous entities change. However before that could happen the NDAA and its news propaganda needs to be repealed.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: allprowolfy

There's no need to punish all of them, AllProWolfy. Set the example by punishing USA/Trump-hating CNN. The others will fall in line.

The pattern of President Trump thus far, indicates a willingness to go where no President has gone before. Declaring CNN a danger to America, and therefore, Americans... should not be a problem.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

I wouldn',t see them in jail but I would use the FCC to remind them if they want to be considered a news channel then they need to report news not hour upon hour of option pieces and editorial monologs. You know stuff is still happening around world Fukushima, Saudis running proxy wars. When was last time we heard any news about south america?

Between 1am and 3am (Chicago Time), CNN will spend a few minutes on what they consider to be the MINOR news of the day, such as Fukushima, or 15 people murdered in Chicago, a Volcano wiping out a village, or the avalanche in Italy that killed over 30 vacationers.

But, as soon as the East Coast begins waking up, CNN's "NEW DAY" kicks off the obsessive Anti-American/Anti-Trump marathon, that continues for the next 20 hours, almost non-stop. I'd bet my LIFE that President Trump has people putting together a suitable way to have CNN punished. If not overtly, then covertly.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well the Press has been complicit in lying to the public to convince them to go to war with other nations like Iraq and this resulted in many war crimes.

So they should be prosecuted for that specifically.

The Trump thing is nothing compared to outright lying and tricking us into a war in another nation which resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Because I didn't pay much attention to the "Birther" saga, I have no experience-based comment to make. But, if the Mainstream Media constantly used what Donald Trump said, in an obsessive way, to make President Obama look "illegitimate", then someone should have declared Donald Trump a DANGER to national security.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join