It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - MSNBC - NYT Should be Officially Charged as TRAITORS to the United States of America.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
IMO, President Trump should go further than merely labeling many of our U.S. media outlets as "Fake News" producers. He should stress the damage and death that (in particular), CNN, MSNBC, and the New York Times, could bring to our nation.

Example: The NYT has a story comparing the President of the United States with some goofy character out of the movie Caddy Shack.
www.nytimes.com...

When a U.S. Media outlet spends more than half of the day, or uses most of the daily front pages, criticizing the President of the United States, or someone in his orbit, who MIGHT have done something wrong (i.e. Michael Flynn), that Media outlet should be OFFICIALLY labeled as a TRAITOR/THREAT to National Security, and punished accordingly, by the United States government.

To make the President of the United States look weak, or in disarray, or retarded, is an invite to attacks by terrorists, and causes other nations to test the "competency" of the Administration. Russia and Iran's recent "tests" are the two most prominent that come to mind.

The worst offender with the largest global influence, is U.S.-based CNN. That T.V. network is clearly Anti-American, and should be punished first, as an example to the others. The United States media needs to understand that President Trump's administration, and American citizens, have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to home-based threats to our National Security.

U.S.A. ATS Members...Do you agree that degrading and belittling our President, weakens the image of the country, which can lead to deaths of American citizens here at home, and abroad?

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/19/2017 by carewemust because: title adjustment

+25 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Money is all that matters.
edit on 19-2-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

U.S.A. ATS Members...Do you agree that degrading and belittling our President, weakens the image of the country, which can lead to deaths of American citizens here at home, and abroad?

As an AUS member of ATS i agree that this behavior is very divisive and dangerous, and certainly weakens the image of the country.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Apparently there was a terrorist attack in Sweden, did you hear anything about that?

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Right. CNN is in such deep doo-doo already that they're putting together a 2-hour special that shows how "important" they've been to America over the past 25 years. But I don't think they can fill 30 minutes on that subject...let alone 2 hours.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

As an AUS member of ATS i agree that this behavior is very divisive and dangerous, and certainly weakens the image of the country.

I concur. Of course, a "weakened image" could stem the desire of refugees to come here.. but the downside far outweighs any potential benefits.

+44 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Example: The NYT has a story comparing the President of the United States with some goofy character out of the movie Caddy Shack.
www.nytimes.com...

That's an opinion piece. You're saying that journalists should be punished by the government for having a negative opinion of the President?

The MSM has been garbage for a long time, but what you're suggesting is some scary authoritarian #.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I hate CNN. I'll have to watch a pirated version of that broadcast.

B!tches always want to bring up the past when they are groveling in their present failures.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Apparently there was a terrorist attack in Sweden, did you hear anything about that?

It was minor compared to the Bowling Green massacre.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

So......
there's either allow treasonous traitors to control the dialog of our people, and subvert it into perpetual global war mongering, that or hardcore authoritarianism, in your view?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Yep.

Bloody fake news.

Comes from everywhere huh

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

These days, "opinion pieces" / ""opinionated "experts"" (in Newspapers and on TV) are approved by the folks in charge of the News Division.

The NYT and CNN are loaded with APPROVED men and women who damage America. The buck stops at the top.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Your media is out of control
They no longer report the news they spew propaganda.

They are the ones causing division and they should be called out for it, sadly the time isnt right, they are currently too powerful but I have full confidence that their time is up.
More so than ever before people are waking up and seeing them for what they are, I expect some major changes if not a complete overhaul of the MSM if they expect to stay relevant and profitable.

Then again maybe they no longer need the advertising revenue, its highly possible that they are being funded by the shadow gov to keep spouting their nonsense

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Yep.

Bloody fake news.

Comes from everywhere huh

MISTAKES come from everywhere. Intentional LIES and BIAS are rampant with CNN-NYT-MSNBC.

+35 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
So you're advocating media censorship and punishment?

So much for freedom of the press eh? Which other amendments would you like to see gone?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

I hate CNN. I'll have to watch a pirated version of that broadcast.

B!tches always want to bring up the past when they are groveling in their present failures.

I wonder if there is a service that's counting the number of Anti-Trump/Anti-American minutes consumed by CNN daily. Would love to see that as a chronological graph... beginning back in April 2016.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Man screw this propaganda around here.

Trump is lowering the prestige of the office of the president of the united states as well as the country to levels not seen since GWB and he has his supporters blaming the media. I dont need the media to tell me the solo Trump press conference was terrible I watched it myself and came to that conclusion as many other people have.

When a U.S. Media outlet spends more than half of the day, or uses most of the daily front pages, criticizing the President of the United States, or someone in his orbit, who MIGHT have done something wrong (i.e. Michael Flynn), that Media outlet should be OFFICIALLY labeled as a TRAITOR/THREAT to National Security, and punished accordingly, by the United States government.

Where have you been for the last 8 years? This is what the Right-wing media did with Obama and Clinton. We didnt call them traitors or threats to national security because they were biased against the left.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

If we had a free press, things would have never gotten this bad. It's been boiling for a long time. Decent journalists have lost their jobs when they got too close to reality. They were canned by their employers. It's time the employers were canned by the people.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
So you're advocating media censorship and punishment?

So much for freedom of the press eh? Which other amendments would you like to see gone?

Are sacrificing American Lives worth giving the press total freedom? If yes... how many?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join