It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bill gates = dismal failure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
i has put this thread hear - because " depopulation agenda " is a common NWO conspiracy trope

so - to explain the thread title

thead after thread in conspiracy forums claim that bill gates is attempting " depopulation "

meanwhile - in the real world :

source

mr gates states :

This is the most beautiful chart in the world:

more info givent at : link

so - according to the conspiracy claim - mr gates is a dismal failure - as his alledged depopulation efforts are actually cutting child mortality by a significant percentage

OOOOPS

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

of course the above is my snarkyness

my opinion on this news :

well done mr gates [ and all the people working with him ]

vaccines work

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

my opinion on this news :

well done mr gates [ and all the people working with him ]
vaccines work

I second that ....... so now lets work on making family sizes smaller

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Perhaps vaccines do stop the diseases the say they do but I find it highly suspicious that about the same time vaccinations were introduced we also saw a huge increase in cancer, autism and infertility.
Maybe more children are living but how many of those will go on to have healthy children themselves?

Population reduction is a long term plan and not an immediate goal, we can already see it in the declining birth rates of countries that have been vaccinating for a couple of generations

Ill be doing everything in my power to not vaccinate my children and Id suggest everyone else do the same

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

A lot of those countries that have lower birth rates can be attributed to people not wanting to have huge families.

If you can find evidence that people are less fertile then you may have an argument.

How many people do you know that want to have 4 or 5 children anymore?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
so - according to the conspiracy claim - mr gates is a dismal failure - as his alledged depopulation efforts are actually cutting child mortality by a significant percentage

OOOOPS

Do you reckon any of those whom in the past decided to believe the conspiracys and flung hate at people genuinely trying to do good for the world and saved soo many will have a introspective moment and consider maybe they were sold on some crazy ideas?

(naa, me neither)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Population reduction is a long term plan and not an immediate goal, we can already see it in the declining birth rates of countries that have been vaccinating for a couple of generations

Ultimately the birth rate may go up as parents have additional children to replace the ones who die from an illness that could have been prevented with a vaccination. So, in a strange way, you could be right. Vaccinations help cause a decline in birth rates because fewer children die.

ETA: Don't worry though, Jenny McCarthy is working on getting those birth rates back up with her anti-vaccination movement. Give it 25 years we'll be spitting out 4 or 5 hoping some of them live.
edit on 2/19/17 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Could the reason less children are dying, is that less children are being born?

healthimpactnews.com...

Have they been using children from India as guinea pigs to test new vaccines?

www.naturalnews.com...

I'm all for helping 3rd world countries out, but some of this seems pretty shady.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

A lot of those countries that have lower birth rates can be attributed to people not wanting to have huge families.

If you can find evidence that people are less fertile then you may have an argument.

How many people do you know that want to have 4 or 5 children anymore?

I know of 5 couples who had to spend a fortune on IVF to conceive and its no secret that male sperm counts (as opposed to female ones) have been declining for years.

Im on a tablet right now so cant link but just google decling sperm counts/fertility rates and you will see what Im talking about.

This isnt disputed, there have been tons of studies on it with no conclusive reason why, diet and pollution are the often quoted yet unsubstantiated claims

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Could not the declining birth rate be due to the declining infant mortality rate

seems like a no brainer to me.

Another definate plus is contraception ..... family numbers can be controlled

and that goes a long way toward reducing poverty.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
So why has India thrown out Mr Gate's vaccines? Not on the MSN I know, but the news is out there.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

... that about the same time vaccinations were introduced we also saw a huge increase in cancer, autism and infertility.
Maybe more children are living but how many of those will go on to have healthy children themselves?

I would love to see the peer reviewed research that shows links this to vaccinations. I guess if a child does not die at three years old then s/he was a greater of developing cancer because they will actually live. The chance of life is a precious gift, because without that chance a person can not do something that makes a difference. Sure, many will live and grow up in dire poverty, but it is the possibilities that count.

There are no plans to reduce populations. However, clearly the world's population cannot grow forever. This idea that vaccinations are part of some conspiracy to reduce the population is very silly indeed.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Yeah because these drug corporations love us so much that they would never put anything bad in vaccines.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

From the horses mouth.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Bill gates has been taken over by the dark side,....he used to be like the normals....once.....

top topics

join