It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Off topic. You cited no accounts to what caused the damage at the pentagon. Speculation is not evidence.

Can you discredit the individual eyewitness accounts that cite that a passenger jet crashed into the pentagon.

Can you discredit the crashed passenger jet housed the crew and passengers as documented by the coroner, DNA testing, and death records. Recovered remains that coincides with eyewitness accounts.
edit on 23-3-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed that and this.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

At the most, 20 percent of Americans believe the USA government behind the 9/11 attacks. A majority of Americans do not believe the government hit the pentagon with a missile.

www.npr.org...

From 2014
VEDANTAM: Yeah, I would've guessed at most 20 percent. And that's why this new research by Eric Oliver and Thomas Wood at the University of Chicago took me aback. They find that 50 percent of the country subscribes to at least one of these conspiracy theories. So 19 percent of Americans believe the U.S. government was behind the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It is interesting that you link to a Wikipedia page that is demonstrably false. Everyone jumps all over the "alive hijacker" idea that was only active the week following 9/11 and then they ignore this....

www.cbsnews.com...

In other words, the 19 individuals that were named by the FBI at the end of October 2001, are the hijackers.
edit on 23-3-2017 by cardinalfan0596 because: fixed grammar

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Something did damage at the pentagon. To raise reasonable doubt, you need to present a credible argument that is more compelling than a passenger jet hitting the pentagon.

Here is a chance to pen your theory and back it with facts and arguments?

What facts and evidence there is contradicts the claim that any airliner, especially AA77, struck the pentagon building.

That is, the position you defend (AA77 struck the building) cannot be proved.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: neutronflux

Something did damage at the pentagon. To raise reasonable doubt, you need to present a credible argument that is more compelling than a passenger jet hitting the pentagon.

Here is a chance to pen your theory and back it with facts and arguments?

What facts and evidence there is contradicts the claim that any airliner, especially AA77, struck the pentagon building.

That is, the position you defend (AA77 struck the building) cannot be proved.

What did hit the pentagon?

Then let's just start with....

A in flight pilot saw a silver passenger jet crash into the pentagon. The Incident was reported in real time by radio. The initiation for this eyewitness account was by aircraft controls requesting the pilot and crew to visual verify flight 77 position.

Radar and recovered flight recorder data.

Revovered personal items of the passengers and crew.

Recovered bodies of flight 77s passengers and crew. Identified by DNA.

No discrepancies noted on serial numbers and part numbers recovered from the wreckage.

Your turn to cited how the wreckage, remains, and personal items ended up at the pentagon.

edit on 23-3-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

A request to move on by Wyndham

Bringing Closure to the 9/11 Pentagon Debate
By John D. Wyndham | Oct 7, 2016 | Essays, Science, US | 169 |
www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

Eyewitnesses: According to eyewitnesses, a large plane flew (in about six seconds according to FDR data) from the vicinity of the Sheraton Hotel at the west end of the Navy Annex and impacted the Pentagon west wall. It flew above Columbia Pike, crossed the clover-leaf intersection of Columbia Pike with S. Washington Boulevard (Route 27), clipped a tree and impacted five light poles, a fence and a generator-trailer and a low concrete wall, all before hitting the Pentagon façade and then largely disappeared inside the building. Plane parts rained down on the Pentagon lawn and the highway that runs parallel to the west wall. Those who observed this fleeting event from outside the Pentagon, from the standstill traffic on route 27, from the vicinity of Arlington Cemetery, and from nearby buildings, are in substantial agreement that impact by a large plane occurred. Some witnesses identified the plane from its silver color and red and blue markings as an American Airlines plane, a Boeing 757, or both.

Analyze Results – Draw Conclusion
Both the background information that includes the eyewitnesses and the detailed examination of the plane path and damage presented above support the large plane impact hypothesis. The conclusion drawn is that a large plane matching a Boeing 757 and most probably Flight AA 77 struck the Pentagon on 9/11.

Hypothesis is True
The hypothesis of impact by a large plane matching a Boeing 757 and Flight AA 77 is true. The next step in the scientific method is to report the results.

Conclusion
Despite the clear evidence and its analysis using the scientific method of large plane impact, a substantial portion of the 9/11 truth movement, including accepted leaders and those involved in major organizations, continues to publicly endorse, adhere to, or promulgate talks, writings and films on false Pentagon hypotheses. Some simply offer criticisms and reject or ignore evidence that would bring closure to the argument. There is clear evidence by way of disintegrating truth groups that these endorsements and communications are injurious to the movement. Public feedback shows that the false Pentagon hypotheses undermine public acceptance of other highly credible scientific findings, such as the demolitions of the Twin Towers and Building 7 (WTC7) in New York City.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yeah, I would've guessed at most 20 percent.

"I guess" is now a fact?

Off topic. You cited no accounts to what caused the damage at the pentagon. Speculation is not evidence.

Off Topic?

Pot calling kettle.

Show me one photo of a plane hitting the Pentagon? Out of 85 cameras on and around the Pentagon not a single camera recorded a plane hitting the Pentagon.

Why?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

"I guess" is now a fact?

Off Topic?

Pot calling kettle.

Show me one photo of a plane hitting the Pentagon? Out of 85 cameras on and around the Pentagon not a single camera recorded a plane hitting the Pentagon.

Why?

You don't think that if this was a real false flag they would have released some faked pictures?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

If you are going to quote, provide context. (Shame you use tricks over intellectual debate.)

"At the most, 20 percent of Americans believe the USA government behind the 9/11 attacks. A majority of Americans do not believe the government hit the pentagon with a missile." That is the whole quote you ignored, and it provides context for this thread.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

You don't think that if this was a real false flag they would have released some faked pictures?

I agree, but I believe the fake photos would have been uncovered at some point.

All those cameras at the Pentagon and surrounding business had to record something hitting the Pentagon, if it was the said plane then why don't they release the videos?

We know for a fact that all these recording were confiscated by the FBI. It is very easy to put this conspiracy to sleep forever, all they have to do is show us the video.

No, we are met with silence when it comes to questions about all these videos. In my "opinion," it looks to me the government has something criminally to hide, and that is why they will never show us the videos.

Here is a fact: If you asked a group of Bank robbers to investigate themselves from robbing a bank, the outcome of their investigation would read like the Pentagon attacks, all evidence would be hidden, everyone would agree to lie, and stick to an OS, and there would be absulutly no accountability.

edit on 23-3-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

An event happens only when recorded?

Pentagon Security Videos: Recent work on the video from two Pentagon security cameras shows that they captured images of the approaching, low-flying plane. In his paper “The 85 Pentagon Area Surveillance Cameras,” Ken Jenkins explains the images, how the date error came about, and the likely origins for the trailing white smoke. There is no evidence at this time that the government is withholding other images of the event captured by the surveillance cameras.

Ken Jenkins and David Chandler also recently took pairs of sequential images from the Pentagon surveillance video cameras, putting them together as you would see them in what is called a blink comparator. In this way, the image of the plane “pops out.” If you watch the image cycle a few times, the details of the plane are clearly visible. You can find the blink comparisons on David Chandler’s website, 911SpeakOut.org.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Just keep driving coffin nails in the lid of your cause......

Public feedback shows that the false Pentagon hypotheses undermine public acceptance of other highly credible scientific findings, such as the demolitions of the Twin Towers and Building 7 (WTC7) in New York City.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

If you are going to quote, provide context. (Shame you use tricks over intellectual debate.)

Fact is, there is no tricks in asking questions.

Why?

No photos, no videos = no plane.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You can find the blink comparisons on David Chandler’s website

Thats a good one! A blink comparison

Don't BLINK or you will miss the plane. LOL I have now heard it all. Seriously.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22051424]Informer1958[/post

So sad, off topic again.

Sad you choose to not provide honest quotes. You choose on using items out of context. You have no desire for honest debate.

If you don't attempt to provide answers to the next two statements, it shows you have no interest in honest debate.

One, provide a credible narrative that supersedes the fact a large passenger jet caused the damage at the pentagon.

Two, discredit all the eyewitnesses that back each other on a large passenger jet hitting the pentagon. Accounts backed by wreckage, humans remains, and coroner's documents.

Your examples of dogmatic disbelief in something so easily to prove beyond a doubt, and reliance on avoiding honest debate, are why people stay clear of the truth movement.
edit on 23-3-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and thar

edit on 23-3-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed finger fumble

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Why do you need photo/video evidence when numerous eyewitnesses have parallel accounts of a large passenger jet hitting the pentagon? Numerous accounts that coincide with physical evidence and recorded data (flight recorder and radar).

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Regardless of which conspiracy camp you've adopted in relation to the Pentagon attack, this is a very revealing analysis of the security videos I hadn't seen previously.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I do not believe a plane hit the Pentagon because there is no videos or photos of a plane hitting the Pentagon.

As far as the laughable blink comparison, no one can visually see an airplane flying into the Pentagon.

What I do not like, is people playing on other people's intelligence, specially when it come to the "blink comparison" excuse that there is an airplane in the alleged video.

What the narrator wants, is our eyes to lie to us. Not going to happen.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

"I guess" is now a fact?

Off Topic?

Pot calling kettle.

Why?

Some people claim that the footage shown on MSM was faked. I'm neutral on that, but they seem to know what they're talking about. I wouldn't put it past the perpetrators and their sycophants.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: D8Tee

"I guess" is now a fact?

Off Topic?

Pot calling kettle.

Why?

Some people claim that the footage shown on MSM was faked. I'm neutral on that, but they seem to know what they're talking about. I wouldn't put it past the perpetrators and their sycophants.

Are you talking about the planes hitting the twin towers?

Luckily that was caught on tape or we'd have talk of Russian missiles being used.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join