It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

I can understand an aircraft penetrating a building, but where did the two large engines go? There is one hole in the side of the pentagon but no damage where the wings or the engines would have made contact. Also almost no debris outside of the building visible.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Sorry that you had to go through the loose.

Ask them what human remains were turned over for burial to the families of flight 77's crew and passengers.

Or about the eyewitness account by an in flight pilot (and his crew) that was requested by flight controllers to look for flight 77. The experienced pilot reported what looked like a silver 757. The pilot reported the 757's maneuver and the passenger jet hitting the pentagon.

Or ask them to discredit each eyewitnesses at the pentagon that specifically gave an account of a passenger jet.

Or the accounts of passenger jet wreckage.

911review.com...

Subject: 9-11
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 13:11:40 -0400
To: "'[email protected]'"

Dear Sir rest assured it was a Boeing 757 that flew into the building that day, I was on duty as a pentagon police sgt. I was refueling my vehicle at the barraks k gas station that day adjacent to the aircrafts flight path. It was close enough that i could see the windows had the shades pulled down, it struck several light poles next to rt 27 and struck a trailer used to store construction equipment for the renovation of the pentagon that was to the right of the fueselage impact point. The fact that you are insinuating that this was staged and a fraud is unbelievable. You ask were the debris is...well it was in the building..I saw it everywhere. I swear to god you people piss me off to no end. I invite you and you come down and I will walk you through it step by step. I have more than a few hours in general aviation aircraft and can identify commercial airliners. Have you ever seen photos of other aircraft accident photos...there usually isnt huge amounts of debris left...how much did you see from the WTC?...are those fake aircraft flying into the building. I know that this will make no diffrence to you because to even have a websight like this you are obviously a diffrent sort of thinker.
The Statements of Sgt. William Lagasse AFPN; June 24, 2003
www.apfn.net...

edit on 22-2-2017 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Thank you for clarifying that a light pole is exposed to the environment , how enlightening you have been. Now that I think about I guess I haven't seen too many light poles that are inside in a controlled environment.

I've never heard of somebody gluing a nut onto a bolt. I don't know why on earth you would weld a nut on a bolt. What do you do if you need to change the pole out. I could see corrosion possibly but there are covers over them so it shouldn't get too wet.

I don't think I know what you're trying to convey when you use the word gall. All I can think of is that maybe it's describing your style on this forum.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Gall is a metallurgical effect when the threads of the bolt seize together, i doubt you would have galled threads on a lightstandard, happens most often with stainless steel fasteners. Anyways, it's nothing that a little force won't overcome.

I noticed the poster also seems to think that lockwashers would make the nut really difficult to remove, it's just not the case.

The poster knows little about nuts and bolts and less about wrenches.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Never heard of loctite? Thread locker?

Prove what alloy the hardware was. Metals used to combat wet conditions like stainless steel or aluminum tend to gall if the threads are no properly lubricated. Or if the lunrication is weathered away when you take a SS or aluminum nut off SS or aluminum threads.

Plus, if there was safety / tampering concerns for light poles near the pentagon, the bolts might be tack welded.

Also thought the light poles were pentagon property, so thought they might be over engineered?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Galling is a pain in the butt if it occurs. It ruins the bolt and nut.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Galling is a form of wear caused by adhesion between sliding surfaces. When a material galls, some of it is pulled with the contacting surface, especially if there is a large amount of force compressing the surfaces together. Galling is caused by a combination of friction and adhesion between the surfaces, followed by slipping and tearing of crystal structure beneath the surface. This will generally leave some material stuck or even friction welded to the adjacent surface, whereas the galled material may appear gouged with balled-up or torn lumps of material stuck to its surface.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

You don't have to tell me what galling is, i'm well familiar.
When we have a galled bolt and nut combination, we just have to use more force to turn it off.
There's no need to use an impact, we never use an impact on well head bolts, and their's 12 of them, much larger than the ones on a lightstandard, and they are exposed to the elements.
Heck sometimes when they are galled, we put the same nut and bolt combination back on and leave it for the next crew to encounter haha.
Burn it on as we call it, just takes more force is all.

edit on 22-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Sorry.

Some people in the 9/11 forums are always "that is your opinion" and "cite a source."

It's half out of habit, half to be maliciously compliant.

It gets tiresome.

Take Lloyd England's confessions as a smoking gun for example. The conspiracists have no other person backing the account and two pictures of his taxi with no dates/times. The pictures they provide are never dated, given a context, a time line, cite the photographer(s), and never provide the photographer(s) account. Lloyd's account is from a biased group, has no chain of custody for physical or photographic evidence, and is not verified by other witnesses nor evidence.

But if a "skeptic" states eyewitness accounts, physical evidence, and documentation of the crash at the pentagon proves it was flight 77, then....

They want sworn and affidavit obtained eyewitness accounts. Not sure why. They always end up saying it's a lie?

They want pictures of bodies with prof the pictures are not staged.

Conspiracists claim eyewitness had to give the official narrative.

DNA was fabricated. ( I guess they also mean the remains given to families for burial)

Etc and so

And that is what makes me very sad. The truth movement scrutinizes everything they don't like.

But give a free pass and take serious the impossible narrative the USA stoled a Russian missile that was still functioning after an explosive sub sinking and neglect to fire it at the pentagon?

The desperation for a smoking gun, and the inability to police themselves, open the movement up to con artists. The same fate as ufology and cryptozoology.

The truth movement could have been awesome. But collapsed into factions of bombs, thermite, missiles, lasers, holograms, Dustification, US kidnapped and killed crews and passengers......

edit on 22-2-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this that. Added last paragraph.

edit on 22-2-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm laughing at how you're acting like you have insights to offer by talking like this would be like working on something you'd have out in the shed.

I don't know what comment of mine you're referring to but I think I make a lot more sense than you do. Who has a light pole out in there shed. Light poles are not some mythical creature like a unicorn. There are people who actually work with them and know a little bit about them. Hands on experience is a good teacher , maybe just a little better than sitting behind your keyboard trying to teach yourself something that you seem to have problems comprehending.

For four nuts to hold those tall poles with lamps and electricity up the torque specs have to be maximal. And they're tucked away inside there with the nuts right in the corners, so no quick external free range access.
Last time we spoke I told you that there are covers that go over the bolts. They are not tucked into tiny nooks. I did like your cute little manual that you posted though. Try reading through it.

with the added tension of the lightpoles themselves adding to the math involved

You bring up a good point here

So yeah laugh it up. 9/11 is no different than UFO's stuff; all good clean fun. Maybe we'll get some new hoaxers on the scene and it'll be an even bigger barrel of laughs.
I'm having a simple conversation about nuts and bolts with you. I dont get why your riding on such a high horse and please don't put words in my mouth. I said I laughed when it became evident to me that you don't really understand what a wrench does and because of that you conclude that I'm sitting around laughing , having a jolly time while millions of people are getting murdered. I would appreciate it if you didn't try to paint me as a monster. You have no clue about me. I would give out the shirt I'm wearing to anybody , I'm always trying to help out. I guess if you can't attack the message then attack the messenger.

I'm sorry , I was trying to reply to some of your comments individually but I don't have the highest iq. All I could think to do was to bold my comments so it made more sense.

edit on 22-2-2017 by Thenail because: My ignorance

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I can take an educated guess and say the hardware was probably made out of steel and probably zinc coated. I think you are really grasping for straws. The one light in that picture looks like 90% of street pole lights across the country. Doesn't look to be over engineered to me.

I don't get why you're always asking people to prove the impossible. Obviously people cannot do that no matter how many hundreds of times you ask the same questions. If you were into a nice dialogue and didn't act like you're the leading authority on every subject known to man I wouldn't mind so much. That being said prove that you don't have an agenda and you look at everything with an open mind

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Several poles, but no wires?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Several poles, but no wires?

What do you mean?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I have removed many a car part, industrial valve, broken pipe flanges (as in separate for new gaskets), installed tubing, worked on threaded pipe, and worked on heat exchangers. All of various alloys and conditions.

One of the toughest nuts to remove are from threads painted over.

Some jobs go smoothly.

Other jobs? Messed up threads require cutting wheels to remove bolting. Is this a false statement?
edit on 23-2-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Just FYI

The earliest narrative of a Kursk missile and pentagon reference was I think 2008? Then definitely from a forum in 2013.

The second blast that blew open the bow of the Kursk was caused by four tornadoes exploding with the force of 6000 to 7000 pounds of TNT.

The blast flooded all compartments in front of the first reactor compartment. The missile tubes hatches for cruise missiles are along the side of the sail. The sail is on top of a compartment only one or two back from the 6000 TNT equivalent blast.

The root cause of the hydrogen peroxide leak in a torpedo that initiated the Kursk disaster was from an underfunded navy that was not properly maintaining its equipment while in layup.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I have experienced many bolts driven on by impact wrench which requires an impact wrench to break. Especially if it's been out in the weather, painted over, or has messed up threads. Or a big a** breaker bar and lots of sweat. Is this a false statement?

Wonder if the light poles where installed with impacts and what torque the bolts were tightened too?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Probably opening a big can of worms......

Here is a YouTube video: cars vs street lights and traffic sign poles?

Title: Jerol Crash Test Videos
youtu.be...

I thought the crash at 35 km/h was interesting at the 1:44 mark.

The video will not resolve anything.

Staging could have happen by car strike?

But hitting by car breaks the street lights at base. The light poles were doing relatively little damage to compact cars. Very noticeable though.

Seems light poles fall over easy and most of their momentum is in relationship to contact time with car.

I would think a jet strike would push light poles away and down. Not transferring lots of forward motion along the jets flight path.

Vs the cars that are "picking" up the light poles and carrying them a distance.
edit on 23-2-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed picking

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
A story on jet hitting small runway light poles.

Title: Jet Clips 3 Light Poles, Scratches Belly on Takeoff

www.abcnews.go.com/amp/US/jet-clips-light-poles-scratches-belly-takeoff-miami/story

Story on jet hitting light pole while taxiing
Title: Southwest Airlines jet hits light pole at Denver International Airport

www.kdvr.com/2012/01/30/southwest-airlines-jet-hits-light-pole-at-denver-international-airport-2

I guess Delta Air Lines flight 191 that crashed as a result of a microburst hit a light pole? I couldn't find a picture of light pole.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

In the digital world, someone, at least one, somewhere MUST have recorded that video clip?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Aerospace web has number of pages detailing debris found at Pentagon

Jet Engines

www.aerospaceweb.org...

Landing gear

www.aerospaceweb.org...

The hole you are referring to is an EXIT HOLE in C Ring created by pieces of landing gear which had travelled through
the building

www.911review.com...

Can see parts of the landing gear in the debris pile outside the hole

www.911review.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Neutron, baby......that's the first post you've made including any real life experience, sorry I thought you were a Hal9000....

But it still loooks bad......us in the know talk marvel mystery oil when ya have nuts stuck on a bolt......hey the hit at the pentagon is obvious fakery.......757 rolls Royce 211 turbines are really large and the turbine section found at the scene was cruise missile sized.....so you'll know

I'm a pilot....I smell cheet,,,no sheet

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join