It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Personal paranoia on your part does not constitute evidence of a conspiracy ..........

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21916012]AnAbsoluteCreation[/post

Very interesting indeed. Good work!

I don't really know which to believe in this instance,

So what do you say to the people who saw the plane fly over the highway? And the broken streetlights?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

if you think the majority of this country still believes 9/11 was pulled off by 19 saudi arabians, you've been living in a cave for the past decade.

the mountain of evidence is stacked up high against your attempts at arbitration.

you're going to come at people on a website focused on *conspiracy theories* for trying their best to put pieces together that our federal government refuses to provide?

what's your angle? are you simply trying to get people to argue against your online personality? because that's exactly what it looks like.

you thought the 9/11 forum was about getting to the truth? what truth have you provided thus far aside from visibly derailing legitimate talking points? i must have missed it. please, fill me in.

OP: "here's something i found really interesting. could this be a coincidence? here's what i'm basing my suspicions on..."

You: "wow, really, you think that? that's ridiculous. this is why everyone believes 9/11 conspiracy followers are a laughingstock."

for someone who's apparently all about getting to the truth.. what have you contributed aside from the sentiments above?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Dude, I just explained why people think the truth movement is a joke. Its because the truth movement is so desperate for a "smoking gun" it has abandoned any sense of logic, evidence, or technical sense.

But this thread topic is not about your "opinions" of a dead Truth movement is it?

I thought the 9/11 forum was to get to real truth, and not notoriety by science fiction.

The Truth?

What truth might that be?

People would buy a missile before ever trying to steal a missile with no idea how damaged and contaminated the missile was from being sunk in a nuclear submarine. A sub sank by a defective torpedo that blew off the front end of the sub. Why take a chance with a salvaged Russian missile?

A very good question.

Could it be possible the missiles were in airtight compartment?

What struck the light poles outside the pentagon

Question: Could it be possible the light poles in question were tampered with before object hit Pentagon?

how did the right jet wreckage end up on the lawn of the pentagon

Fact is, there was no investigation into any of the alleged plane crashes, it is an assumption to assume the correct plane crashed at the Pentagon.

I think the highjackers had enough skill to nose crash the jet into the pentagon.

I think is not a fact, it is an "opinion".

Radar and eyewitness accounts back the physical evidence flight 77 fight the pentagon.

Under the FOIA some of the information that was release does not support your "opinion".

As you have told me a hundred times eyewitness accounts are not credibal.

You don't get to the truth through science fiction hero roll playing.

Thats a good one, who is playing a roll to be a hero on this thread?

People taking seriously the idea the government would steal a sea salvaged Russian missile based only on innuendo and no foundation in reality are why the majority of people rightly ignore the truth movement.

The Truth movement again?

It certainly sounds more plausible than the OS narratives of the Pentagon demize.

The problem with the OS narratives of the Pentagon is the lack of evidence, and the impossibilities.

The Truth movement is long dead, I do not see anyone here on ATS saying they are in some kind of Truth movement.

The new definition to the 911 dead Truth movement = to silly "conspiracy theorist", a term the properganda fake News media uses to ridicule people who do not agree with the OS narratives of 911.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

It certainly sounds more plausible than the OS narratives of the Pentagon demize. The problem with the OS narratives of the Pentagon is the lack of evidence, and the impossibilities.

hear hear!

speaking of lack of evidence.. here's a game i like to play often:

how many cameras can you spot?

Pentagon 1

Pentagon 2

Pentagon 3

Pentagon 4
edit on 19-2-2017 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

Lets have a close look at the so called truth movement lists what they have claimed re 9/11

Death ray from space WRONG
No planes WRONG
Planes cant go though buildings WRONG
Only fires brought the towers down WRONG
Everything turned to dust WRONG
Steel would have to be melted WRONG
STEEL WAS TESTED TO 2500 F then LOADED FOR HOURS WRONG
MAGIC NUCLEAR WEAPONS (NO BLAST WAVE HEAT OR EMP)
Explosives planted during construction WRONG
Nano thermite WRONG (even AE 9/11 Truth gave that up)
Even if 30+ floors did collapse the floors below would have held
WRONG
All videos pictures taken by public were fake WRONG

All these theories to try and explain

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
2 planes flying the same speed as the pentagon attack, didn't manage to penetrate the 2 exterior walls of each of the twin towers.
But we're also meant to believe that under the same circumstances it can manage to penetrate 5 reinforced concrete walls and produce an exit hole much like the one we see in the pentagon footage.

Another eyewitness who was on the opposite side of the pentagon witnessed a passenger just flyover the pentagon just as the explosion happened on the opposite side.

Link to eyewitness testimony.

The full video is worth a watch.

edit on 19-2-2017 by mclarenmp4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

From first responders & Pentagon workers

While searching through wreckage inside the building, firefighters Carlton Burkhammer and Brian Moravitz "spotted an intact seat from the plane's cockpit with a chunk of the floor still attached." Burkhammer also "spotted lime-green pieces from the interior of the plane" within the building.

CMSgt. John Monaccio wrote: "I was in room 1B461. The plane's inertia carried aircraft remains all the way through the building coming to rest on the outside walls of our offices. We discovered cockpit wreckage at our feet while attempting to rescue people from a Navy operations area."

When LTC Victor Correa went back inside the Pentagon, "he found out what caused the horrific attack he survived earlier that morning; he saw the nose cone and the landing gear of the airliner."

All very easy to find with a simple search

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Lets have a close look at the so called truth movement lists what they have claimed re 9/11

Death ray from space WRONG
No planes WRONG
Planes cant go though buildings WRONG
Only fires brought the towers down WRONG
Everything turned to dust WRONG
Steel would have to be melted WRONG
STEEL WAS TESTED TO 2500 F then LOADED FOR HOURS WRONG
MAGIC NUCLEAR WEAPONS (NO BLAST WAVE HEAT OR EMP)
Explosives planted during construction WRONG
Nano thermite WRONG (even AE 9/11 Truth gave that up)
Even if 30+ floors did collapse the floors below would have held
WRONG
All videos pictures taken by public were fake WRONG

All these theories to try and explain

would you care to go through every single fact that was manipulated, obscured, taken out of context or COMPLETELY omitted from NIST and the 9/11 Commission Report?

would you care to go through the entire set up of that investigation, and how many of its original members have publicly stated that they believe it was set up to fail?

if you would care to go through BOTH sides of the story, and notice that both sides of the story have DEEP HOLES like the one in the pentagon, i would absolutely love to take you through all of the above, point-by-point.

you let me know when you're ready.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
Now that's what ATS is all about!

Thank you so much for the mind fu*k and thank you for a great post well done!

What is this GLP? Post threads to get attention? Shrug.

They have passenger lists that confirmed the names of the people who died on the plane that hit the Pentagon.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I see you posted no credible sources for your information.

Perhaps it's because it comes from fake properganda mainstream media?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

and, you know what, the contention still stands despite the testimony you just posted (which, by the way, is not cited nor sourced in the least bit. follow the trail of citation for the quotes you just provided, they all lead to non existent web pages). kindly provide the link and the source for the 3 quotes you just posted so that everyone here can see exactly where you got that from.

if it really was flight 77 like the 9/11 commission said it was, and it really crashed into the pentagon like the official story states that it did, i would refer you to my previous post in this thread that shows the obvious cameras lining the roof of the pentagon.

the only thing that's necessary to put this to bed and dispel any mystery is to release the footage they obviously have. that's it.

they know this all too well, and this is the one thing the pentagon has refused to turn over. what's your take on that?
edit on 19-2-2017 by facedye because: emphasis added

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

speaking of lack of evidence.. here's a game i like to play often:

how many cameras can you spot?

Thank you for posting that.

Far to many to be ignored. Yet we were given a tampered video with nothing to see. As I recalled on ATS, an old thread was done that proved several frames where missing in the released video.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I will give YOU a lesson on structures since my background is at the start working in a STRUCTURAL STEELWORK design/drawing office then a technical role on site for years testing components and giving recommendations to STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS & ARCHITECTS (none of whom have I have worked with ever thought that demolition was involed) to show you the HOLES in the conspiracy side about 2 planes bringing down the towers & damage caused to WTC7.

I don't REALLY care about the investigation because at the end of the day I don't live in the USA, what I do know through EXPERIENCE is the issues re the Tower Design and what the general public think should happen and made the WRONG assumptions about what they saw .

There is PLENTY of evidence for the Pentagon attack being a plane look at post above yours for a small example of MANY reports.

edit on 19-2-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

I will give YOU a lesson on structures since my background is at the start working in a STRUCTURAL STEELWORK design/drawing office then a technical role on site for years testing components and giving recommendations to STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS & ARCHITECTS (none of whom have I have worked with ever thought that demolition was involed) to show you the HOLES in the conspiracy side about 2 planes bringing down the towers & damage caused to WTC7.

I don't REALLY care about the investigation because at the end of the day I don't live in the USA, what I do know through EXPERIENCE is the issues re the Tower Design and what the general public think should happen and made the WRONG assumptions about what they saw .

There is PLENTY of evidence for the Pentagon attack being a plane look at post above yours for a small example of MANY reports.

yeah, i'll take that as a very clear and evident *no.*

you don't really care, huh? sure looks like you're quite triggered in your last reply.

i can wave around my credentials and qualifications as well. you're not fooling anybody by trying to flex your previous experience in lieu of direct requests for citation and objectivity.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

they know this all too well, and this is the one thing the pentagon has refused to turn over. what's your take on that?

So, no answer?

Instead move goal post to WTC 7.

You don't care about the investigation? Then why bother posting?

edit on 19-2-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
In 2000 there was a local story of a girl being kidnapped at a local Target store then taken and murdered.

On the news they showed video of thi girl driving into the parking lot then they showed video of the guy driving into the parking lot.

Then the showed video of her going into the store and him following her. video of them walking around the store with im creepily following her.

Then video of her leaving then him leaving the a blury video of him taking her in the parking lot and throwing her in his car.

And of course video of his truck leaving the lot.

This was in 99-2000 but people actually still believe there is only one 4 second video of the PLane/missle hitting the Pentagon.

People are so gullible. I mean how is that possible in the 21st century? Its not thats how.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

And the majority of people think the truth movement is a joke populated by con persons.
edit on 19-2-2017 by neutronflux because: Added by

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

And the majority of people think the truth movement is a joke populated con persons.

What majority of people ?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

These reports are from the time I am not responsible for dead end links they have been posted many times on here since the event.

So have these

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join