It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former UK Prime Minister - Accused of being a Pedofile

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Haha no worries. Thanks. I don't like being the person who spells words wrong.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Also, here is a video by the Police Chief (Chief Constable). He wrote a 1600 word open letter which appears to be this statement. He basically states that he has over 30 years of experience and is simply doing his job.

from the video:

This letter was written as a direct consequence further to unhelpful and inappropriate speculation about this case. However, this speculation continues and is of huge concern to me as I believe it will undermine trust and confidence in the police, have a potential prejudicial impact upon a live ongoing investigation, not to mention an impact upon the the confidence of persons who have come forward with information. In my letter I made a number of points to provide absolute clarity about why Wiltshire police is conducting this investigation. To reiterate, there is a clear legal requirement and supporting national policy from the College of Policing that I am required to undertake an investigation where allegations have been made, regardless of whether the alleged offender is living or deceased. In relation to the recent unhelpful speculation regarding the veracity of the allegations made, let me once again be clear, it is not the role of the police to judge the guilt or innocence of people in our criminal justice system. Our role is to objectively and proportionately go where the evidence takes us. Further, those who choose to continue to make comment on this case whilst not in possession of the facts ultimately may serve to unfairly damage both the reputation of Sir Edward Heath and/or those who have disclosed abuse. At the end of my open letter I stated that I would not be making further comment about the investigation unless it was for operational policing purposes. Other than to provide clarity around a number of key points, my position remains unchanged.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Thanks for sharing that was a great youtube - can't believe they targeted him like that - one of the most outrageous things I've ever seen!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Not at risk from him, but if there are others linked to him, still out there, doing the allegedly same thing, then that is a real problem, turning a blind eye is as worse as committing the crime.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
An update today from the Daily Mail - posting as relevant to the case.

Fury over police chief's 'grossly unjust' Heath abuse claim: Former PM's godson calls on Mike Veale to publish facts to prove his remarks
Police chief reported to say he was convinced former Tory PM was a paedophile
Wiltshire Chief Constable Mike Veale said to be '120 per cent' sure over claims
Comments reported in the middle of an 18-month long £900,000 investigation
Now Sir Edward’s godson calls on Mr Veale to publish facts to prove the remarks
By Rebecca Camber, Crime Correspondent For The Daily Mail
PUBLISHED: 00:30, 21 February 2017 | UPDATED: 00:31, 21 February 2017

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Abuse Survivor Esther Baker "The Police Talking About Ted Heath's Crimes Gives Me Hope For Justice."

God bless this brave lady.
edit on 21-2-2017 by oxford because: youtube didn't come up

edit on 21-2-2017 by oxford because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join