It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former UK Prime Minister - Accused of being a Pedofile

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

There is a load of this kind of thing in the British establishment.. UK inteligence service had a list but they lost it. Then the UK government had an enquiry...but it collapse...

I smell a rotten RAT....

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Our upper classes and high level echelons have been at that particular sexual proclivity since time immemorial.

Fact is there have been numerous different occasions, where people have come forward with information pertaining to child sex rings involving our aristocracy. Always to be silenced, discredited or ignored by the very same people there to protect and/or investigate such incidents.

If indeed this claim turned out to be true matters little as it would never see the light of day or be raised in any courtroom of the land simply down to the fact that it would destroy the monarchy and political establishment beyond repair.

edit on 19-2-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Isn't it interesting that info comes out on deceased pedophiles who happen to be of high profile. Funny that. What about the current group of Elite ruling over us who appear to be involved in the exact same thing!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

"120% genuine"

i am less than confident in his math for starters

I Know what you mean. This kind of innumeracy just grates me especially when the future prosperity has science written all over it.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: teapot
Heath was right wing British establishment.

Er, no he was not. In fact, he was a critic of Thatcher, who could be considered "right wing".

Back to topic. These accusations have circulated around Heath for ages. He never married and his sexuality have been argued on by others. Perhaps because he never married and his sexuality was unclear he has attracted all sorts of accusations. We already know that many accusations targeting old politicians and celebrities are false and motivated by fantasists, who have no care that reputations are destroyed, such as Lord Bramall, Proctor and Lord Brittan. Sadly others are true though.

Anyway, on Health specifically, some accusations have already been found to be false. We will have to await the Wiltshire Police report to see whether there is any substance in the remaining allegations. Regardless, if the Wiltshire Chief Constable has made such clear assertions he's probably out of order, because he should know that it is not up to the police to act as judge and jury.

Context 2015 - from Wilts Police

He was the leader of the Conservative party. He is as right wing establishment as you get. Just because he was critical of Thatcher does not change that.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I think the lobster magazine first aired this in the late 70s when heath was still alive. In those days there was a lot of rumour about high level paedophile rings but of course no one even thought of Jimi Saville.

I am not sure what to believe as heath was gay and the social climate was decidedly homophobic. It was easy to link gays with the paedophiles. so maybe the truth became conflated. Where are the victims however?

Don't get me wrong I am not denying anything regarding what other people get up to because I wasn't there. I am on the fence until further info surfaces.
edit on 19-2-2017 by Tiger5 because: Add in more text

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Whether the allegations are true or not, the Daily Fail does at least clarify that it made up the "120 percent certain" bit ....

As it says further down the story "asked if Mr Veale had ‘120 per cent’ faith in the allegations, the spokesman declined to comment."

Sadly, when a newspaper is caught out deliberately lying to the public about one thing, it simply makes us question everything else they say.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

Isn't it interesting that info comes out on deceased pedophiles who happen to be of high profile. Funny that. What about the current group of Elite ruling over us who appear to be involved in the exact same thing!

I think it's because nobody can do anything about current living pedophiles who are in power.

But, by raising the dead ones, they can give the public "hints" to the existing problem which they are otherwise powerless to fix, and at least they can make those current pedos "worry" that when they die their legacy will be tarnished too, by the accusations that will surface after they are gone. Not that the pedos will really be concerned about this. But, it's all anybody can do at the moment.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
Lots of interesting stories have emerged in the UK and across the world about this type of behavior, especially after everything that came out after Jimmy Saville's death. Anyways, here is an article mentioning that the Police Chief of Wiltshire has been investigating allegations that former Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath was a pedofile.

Link

The Police Chief adds that the allegations are "120 percent" genuine and that they were covered up.

Is this a new enquiry thats been opened? or the old one?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: oxford

originally posted by: erikthegreen
Lots of interesting stories have emerged in the UK and across the world about this type of behavior, especially after everything that came out after Jimmy Saville's death. Anyways, here is an article mentioning that the Police Chief of Wiltshire has been investigating allegations that former Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath was a pedofile.

Link

The Police Chief adds that the allegations are "120 percent" genuine and that they were covered up.

Is this a new enquiry thats been opened? or the old one?

Sorry my bad it was published today! -

By Simon Walters Political Editor For The Mail On Sunday
PUBLISHED: 22:00, 18 February 2017 | UPDATED: 01:29, 19 February 2017

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

Where are the victims however?

Buried in the grounds of the care home at Jersey or thrown into the ocean from his yacht.
edit on 19/2/2017 by teapot because: format

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
A leader of state a pedophile? Nope, that would bring too much damage to the leftist big-government globalist agenda. Global leaders are pure, only their citizens (right wing) are filth.

I'm sorry but you are an idiot. Ted Heath is a right wing politician and very much part of the establishment.

ATS is really dumbing down these days when folks with an agenda can't even check basic facts before mouthing off with utter BS.

Avatar suggest a Trump supporter. Oops sorry for attacking the intellectually challenged.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Not a fan of his but credit to Icke, he called it years ago.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Group of women who say they were abused by Sir Edward Heath also claim their parents ran a satanic sex cult that was involved in SIXTEEN child murders

They say that the cult regularly slaughtered children as ritual sacrifices in church
The woman claim that the former prime minister was part of a paedophile ring
If the allegations are true it would make the cult the worst child murderers in British history
By Rebecca Camber for the Daily Mail
PUBLISHED: 00:53, 20 February 2017 | UPDATED: 07:35, 20 February 2017

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This was quite interesting also -

Edward Heath ‘linked to hooded men torture' -

www.thetimes.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: oxford

Michael Heal the Barrister who outed Heath and Saville , gets a year in Jail, which tends to prove that the cabinet had it in for him, which tends to say that their is still a nest of back scratching pedos in Westminster,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Paedophile. Sorry to be a grammar Nazi.

lol saved me a job.......

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Brave cop, we need more people like this in the police

People who wait until 12 years after a suspect is dead to speak up? I'm pretty sure no children are in danger from Ted Heath today.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I hear you on the fact that the Daily Mail is questionable. Thats fair, but like Purple said, I smell a RAT.

I'll just state that these topics are fringe. Some things aren't allowed to be discussed. The MSM doesn't write stories on these topics (see whats going on after the US election - Twitter and Reddit censorship, larger media generally staying silent). The implications of a Prime Minister having a case covered up are what you should ponder. Do they have the power to influence media and keep them quiet?

How does such a case get covered up if in fact that is whats going on here. Is this a huge witch hunt or is there something else going on?

There are cases involving the murder of children (Christine Butcher for example - see below) that may involve the royal family and have a 100 year seal on them.
link

My intent was to have some of these cases brought up so that there could be more awareness about possible corruption at the top of all of our governments. I apologize for not adding more. To be honest, I started the topic and had to run. To be fair, did you read the whole article I linked?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join