It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Snipers Can Drop You..... Have a Nice Day!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: BlackProject

Oh wow I didn't realise Assange worked in a funeral home.

These cards are totally accurate!

Clearly it could be looked at as a play on the situation. We know many organisation of the US want to bring assange down, many understand he could be assassinated and thus killed. If they kill him, they may also wish to go after the organisation itself, Wikileaks. So not just to kill its leader but the actual system itself. "and Stay Dead". The coffin behind him, is him.

However, I think you are not here to try and resolve this intrigue. Sadly.
edit on 19-2-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

That's because there is no intrigue.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The cards are a homage to the book.

They use ideas from the book and current (at the time) events.

A few cards, taken in isolation, seem predictive. But if you look at the whole deck then it seems much less so. Indeed, many of the original cards now seem outdated and irelevant.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555
The cards are a homage to the book.

They use ideas from the book and current (at the time) events.

A few cards, taken in isolation, seem predictive. But if you look at the whole deck then it seems much less so. Indeed, many of the original cards now seem outdated and irelevant.

"at the time events" were not, at that time events at all. Most of the events that are depicted in those cards happened 10 years on wards. To depict precise art work and reference to the actual events in such a way is far beyond coincidence.

I guess the reason this being just another story to pass people's time allows us all to miss the detail in which is being presented here.

I am not one to jump on topics like this usually but this certainly leaves me thinking something does not quite add up, at all.
edit on 19-2-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Lol. Yeah.

Never mind history, let's go crazy.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I originally read the Illuminatus trilogy back in 96 it was my gate way drug to conspiracies.

It's a very trippy book.

It was the year when they finally immanentized the Eschaton. On April 1, the world's great powers came closer to nuclear war than ever before, all because of an obscure island named Fernando Poo. By the time international affairs returned to their normal cold-war level, some wits were calling it the most tasteless April Fool's joke in history. I happen to know all the details about what happened, but I have no idea how to recount them in a manner that will make sense to most readers. For instance, I am not even sure who' I am, and my embarrassment on that matter makes me wonder if you will believe anything I reveal. Worse yet, I am at the moment very conscious of a squirrel-in Central Park, just off Sixty-eighth Street, in New York City-that is leaping from one tree to another, and I think that happens on the night of April 23 (or is it the morning of April 24?), but fitting the squirrel together with Fernando Poo is, for the present, beyond my powers.

ILLUMINATUS TRILOGY PDF

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Heck some of the Expansion games Include church of the Subgenius Cards which
is an interesting rabbit hole to go down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join