It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros-Backed Arizona Sheriff Makes It Easier For Illegal Immigrants To Avoid Deportation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Looks like our old buddy George Soros put big money into efforts to get rid of the famous Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Yes, Maricopa County, Arizona has a new Sheriff who was elected Nov 8th last year.

The new guy is Paul Penzone, a Democrat.

And Sheriff Penzone is saying he will NOT be holding illegal immigrants any longer than what is necessary.

He says ICE agents can stick around, but he won't be holding them (i.i.'s) in the County Jails if there's any delays before court hearings.

I think this might be coming from a States Attorney who may not want to "cooperate" with Federal Authorities.

Apparently Arpiao held prisoners beyond the "limits".

This Decision By Soros-Backed Arizona Sheriff Should Not Surprise Anyone

Paul Penzone, the new sheriff in metropolitan Phoenix, is ending a policy used by his predecessor, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, which holds illegal immigrants beyond their release date so ICE has the chance to deport them. Penzone cites legal issues as the reason for his decision.

Penzone says ICE officers will be able to remain in his jail, but he will no longer detain inmates past their release dates to accommodate the agency by allowing extra time for deportation proceedings.

Arizonans will likely see more decisions like this making it easier for illegal immigrants to remain in the country. This should come as no surprise considering leftist billionaire George Soros gave a PAC, Maricopa Strong, two million dollars to work to remove Sheriff Joe Arpaio from office.

edit on Feb-18-2017 by xuenchen because: jailedforever

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I heard on AJ that Trump was just about to pull federal funding from this clown?
The left are losing on every front, must be what the nazis felt like in 1945.
edit on 18-2-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That sheriff is nothing but a wife slapping wimp who will most likely serve one term.

Glad I'm not in his county.
edit on 18-2-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Arpaio was given Carte Blanche to come up with a solution for illegal immigrants.

His solution was profiling. That is illegal.

There's no conspiracy involving Arpaio. It's black and white.

----------

The new guy is still the new guy.

I'll wait and see.

I'm back in AZ again.

edit on 18-2-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The new guy is still the new guy. I'll wait and see.

Of cours he is he's a democrat but my biggest question to you is why don't you have the same wait and see attitude for our President?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
I heard on AJ that Trump was just about to pull federal funding from this clown?

Maybe what the jews felt like in 1938

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
but he will no longer detain inmates past their release dates

Finally, a Sheriff that understands and respects the LAW.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I bet the Feds simply send in more ICE agents and watch very very closely to see if any ii's get released "extra" early.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If there are enough ICE agents I would rather they do their job and take the IIs like they are supposed to.

If they are just sitting around then they are worthless.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Nice try, the left identify more with Nazis, shutting down free speech, race baiting, assaulting anyone who goes against their agenda and lets not forget Nazis were progressives!

No Country wants illegal immigration, in Australia we used to ship them to PNG, Mow Trump is taking some from us.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Nice try, the left identify more with Nazis, shutting down free speech, race baiting, assaulting anyone who goes against their agenda and lets not forget Nazis were progressives! No Country wants illegal immigration, im Australia we used to ship them to PNG, now you guys are taking some from us haha

Unfortunately you are seriously misinformed, the only ones wanting to shut down free speech are Trump and his supporters. You have no clue about history, good luck with that going forward.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

the left identify more with Nazis

As far as I know, the Nazis rounded up and put people in detention camps.

Whoever does this is acting just like the Nazis.

If you round up and "deport", then that's different.

But holding people in camps is just emulating the Nazis.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Unfortunately you are seriously misinformed, the only ones wanting to shut down free speech are Trump and his supporters. You have no clue about history, good luck with that going forward.

You got it backwards.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

the left identify more with Nazis

As far as I know, the Nazis rounded up and put people in detention camps.

Whoever does this is acting just like the Nazis.

If you round up and "deport", then that's different.

But holding people in camps is just emulating the Nazis.

ICE deports, don't they?

Joe was helping the obama deportation numbers. Kept them until the feds showed up to take them to the border.

Sometimes it took a while.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well I am at Ground Zero of this story LOL. I know for a fact that myself and a lot of other people did not vote for this guy. A lot of us that voted for Arpaio in the past just didn't vote for Sheriff this go around. It isn't like Penzone just was a way more popular candidate. But it sounds like Monday morning there are going to be people filing the the necessary paperwork for a recall election. He might not even last one term.

What was made interesting on one Forum today locally was that Penzone will still keep prisoners from the doc past the time he actually has to keep them. Department of Corrections has a certain amount of time to pick up any inmates they have in county jails after the court proceedings are done. Same with warrant holds for other counties. I think he can get himself into a little bit of a mess if he continues to hold these prisoners but allow illegal aliens to go free.
edit on 18-2-2017 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Hitler was an animal loving vegetarian. Whoever loves animals and eats a vegetarian diet is being like Hitler

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Arpaio was given Carte Blanche to come up with a solution for illegal immigrants.

His solution was profiling. That is illegal.

There's no conspiracy involving Arpaio. It's black and white.

----------

The new guy is still the new guy.

I'll wait and see.

I'm back in AZ again.

So your willing to give a new sheriff a chance as hes "the new guy" but with Trump its hate all the way despite him also being a "new guy", Liberal logic at work folks.

Truth is your "willing to give this guy a chance" based on the fact he tows the line you support, if he was new but decided to honour the oath of his office and follow federal laws you would think he was evil and in need of removal.

The cognitive dissonance of the left has ceased to surprise me at all

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

Hitler was an animal loving vegetarian. Whoever loves animals and eats a vegetarian diet is being like Hitler

That could well be true. But, the Nazis were more than just Hitler.

I have nothing against Hitler the man, it's his Nazi policies that I disagree with.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Hitler was an animal loving vegetarian

ever seen video of hitler with his dogs? their body language says he's more likely to hit them than pat them when not on camera.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

And an anti smoker, i guess to many rights can make a wrong.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join