It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So-called President Trump Uses His Favorite Florida Cult Members As Props Again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So-called President Trump...

He is not so called. He is the president. Being in denial ain't the right path to present your ideas. Wishful thinking borderlines schizophrenia.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Evidently you never watched his schoolmates interview. She told all. Go watch it if you dare. He was dating older white men, and received coc aine from them that he had no money to buy. Actually that is gay prostitution isn't it?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: PistolPete
The Clinton campaign and and the DNC through a complicit media during the primary season are responsible for Trump.

Trump ascended to the presidency by ramping the Southern Strategy up to 11, his campaign was a masterpiece in that regard. In the process, however, he alienated millions upon millions of Americans. It's not just "the left" that despises the man.

Ron Paul and Bernie were real populists and a lot of us are good and pissed that this is the "populist" that we wound up with.

No. You cannot place the entire blame for all of this nuttery on Clinton and the DNC. There were a lot of nutty people that voted for him, many knowing what the ensuing insanity would be.

The only ensuing insanity is coming from the Leftists that won't accept the election results.

Trump has done more damage in a month.

The only damage Trump has done is to the fragile psyche of the deranged, radical Leftists.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Wow. This is the absolute best part of this thread for me. What are you, the fifth or sixth poster to bring this up? When I say "so-called President" I'm alluding to Trump's own bulls#:

It just goes to show that a random guy on the Internet is held to MUCH higher standards than Donald Trump by his followers.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Look at the racist left joining in on the marginilization and bashing of these black people with differing political views.

You must be so proud to be a part of this.

Just another example of the Leftist "tolerance", complete and utter fu*king racists.
These people are a disgrace. I am embarrassed to read sh*t like that.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Didn't you already write about this guy the first time? Of course guilt by association is a fallacy, but abusing guilt by association perpetually about the same guy, at a rally in the same area, in the same state, seems a bit Much. You should have added David Duke into the mix for good measures. Sad!

Guilt by association? What are you going on about? Notice what is missing in the below?

"abusing guilt by association perpetually about the same guy, at a rally in the same area, in the same state"

Rather than attacking the point I was actually making about this same group of cult members being deliberately positioned behind Trump in these Florida rallies, to be used as props, you create a straw man claiming of all things "guilt by association."

And in your own fallacy, you attack a fallacy that you yourself invented. How much more intellectually dishonest could you be?

I can only assume that you resorted to this tactic because on some level, you've retained enough objectivity that you can't quite lower yourself to making the argument required to directly counter my argument.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Nope but apparently you really are about as gullible as you appear to be.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Dear OP:

ILLUSION of support?? HE is president, Hitlery is not.

Looks like he has enough support to me.

Reality. It escapes you.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

The only reason I started posting again was I seen the damage that Obama had done to this country in the 8 years he was in office. As much as I did not like Obama I had hopes that he would be a good president. He wasn't! Still I didn't cry myself to sleep at night or burn down the city with my peaceful protests.

If you thought that Obama was doing terrible damage his eight years in office and you didn't say a damn thing until the next President was elected, then what do you imagine that says about you? I an tell you that it's nothing I'd want to believe about myself.

After Trump won the entire left went crazy! Over some corrupt hag that was unelectable.

So like it or not the left is more responsible for Trump than the right is.

Went crazy? Tomorrow is the eight year anniversary of the kickoff of the first nationwide Tea Party protests, promoted by the right-wing media and held in 40-50 cities. Whatever you think the Left is doing after this election, the Right was doing after the 2008 election. You be sure to let me know when the "liberal MSM" is opening calling for protests like the right-wing MSM was in 2008, 2009, 2010 etc.

As for "over some corrupt hag" bit? No. Had any number of different Republicans won, the reaction would be completely different. It's got nothing to do with a love of Hillary, it's a disgust and concern over Trump.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Sure he frequents Florida....

there are a big group of retired NY'ers and various Northerners relocated to Florida....
Who want's to hassle with snow for 4 months a year & year after year...the 'global warming' phenomenon was realized by those Snowbirds long before the fake-news Climate-Change ... both were based on a population shifting to warmer climates in Arizona or Florida not so much on prevailing winds/jet-streams as the alarmists scream at us.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There's no reason blacks shouldn't be for Trump. He has done nothing in his Presidency to harm them, and if he can get the economy moving again, African-Americans will benefit from it. Trump talks constantly about wanting to fix inner-cities and schools, and has had meetings with African-Americans to try and further this goal. Maybe he won't be successful, but he certainly can't do worse than what the failed democrat policies have done to many African-American communities.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I've concluded that you need to cover yourself in mud in order to cloak your own self loathing.

Denial is too strong for even the strongest and brightest minds.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
So called.

OK. Whatever.

Enjoy the next four years, as I'm sure you will.

Again:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Keep up the good work !!

LOL. No doubt.

I love how he thinks these threads actually accomplish something.

In truth they do. Just not in the way he thinks.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The daily theantediluvian lachrymal thread for triggered liberals.

The mods should just sticky one of her many other whining threads.
edit on 19-2-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If it wasn't for ante and Reldra, would we even have opposition?

Ante, the real meat of ZeroHedge is the comments, They provide even more comedy than your post. They also help provide context and open up rabbit holes about the article in question.

Trump was taking a swipe at the Soros Machine who is well known for abusing that nonprofit status. Should non-profits be paying online shillers and paid protesters?
Don't worry I know you are not a shill, your obsessive drive does not come from money. Although I suggest you sign up to shill so you can make money while doing it.

If trump was using nonprofits to pay for protesters you would do an expose on neo-brownshirts.

Now that I see you look at Zerohedge, I have one question. IS your ZH handle MillionDollarBonus?

I worry about your mental health. I'll pray for you tonight.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Probably the same definition as when Trump called a judge, a "so called judge".

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: mtnshredder

Nope but apparently you really are about as gullible as you appear to be.

You buy everything your party sells you and you're going to call me gullible? Frick'n hilarious, you act like a spoiled little child that can't get his way and resorts to name calling, grow the F up and get a life.

edit on 19-2-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Telos

Wow. This is the absolute best part of this thread for me. What are you, the fifth or sixth poster to bring this up? When I say "so-called President" I'm alluding to Trump's own bulls#:

It just goes to show that a random guy on the Internet is held to MUCH higher standards than Donald Trump by his followers.

I already saw that. In this thread and others. But you confuse something here. He is the president. You're nobody. Big difference.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join