It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So-called President Trump Uses His Favorite Florida Cult Members As Props Again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Come on man! Don't let Trump Own a space in your head rent free. It makes you look weak.

Ignore him.

Wanna do something? Start a movement, Ignore him. There is your clue

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

For the record I stayed out of ATS through the whole election process.

Prior to Nov 15 2016 my last thread was April 19 2014.

I didn't start posting again until after the election was decided.

The only reason I started posting again was I seen the damage that Obama had done to this country in the 8 years he was in office. As much as I did not like Obama I had hopes that he would be a good president. He wasn't! Still I didn't cry myself to sleep at night or burn down the city with my peaceful protests.

After Trump won the entire left went crazy! Over some corrupt hag that was unelectable.

So like it or not the left is more responsible for Trump than the right is.

If you read the Podesta e-mails you would see that the three candidates that the left wanted to win the nomination were Trump, Ben Carson, and Rubio. The left got exactly what they wanted and, they are still crying about it today.

For the record I'm glad Trump won just because of the things that have been exposed since he won. Namely the corruption of the left and the MSM.

More people are awake right now than have been in years. It is like what Japan said after they bombed Pearl Harbor ( I'm afraid we have awoken a sleeping giant).

The same thing is happening in America right now. The right has woken up! But not just the right, people on the left that voted for Trump as well. We are tired of the corruption we are tired of being lied to by the media. What is it that you don't understand?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This group was intentionally placed conspicuously behind him. Pointing out who they are and who their leader is, is specifically "denying ignorance". It's good optics for him if you don't go beyond the surface - which 99% of people that saw those signs won't.

There's multiple actual race-baiting threads started here every day. Threads in which a whole lot of thinly veiled and outright bigoted # gets said and nobody has any problem with those.
edit on (2/18/1717 by PistolPete because: typo

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Didn't you already write about this guy the first time? Of course guilt by association is a fallacy, but abusing guilt by association perpetually about the same guy, at a rally in the same area, in the same state, seems a bit Much. You should have added David Duke into the mix for good measures. Sad!
edit on 18-2-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

So like it or not the left is more responsible for Trump than the right is

This is exactly right. I mentioned this in a past thread, they don't seem to understand that it's not so much about people wanting Trump for prez, as it is citizens sick of watching the left drive the country into the ground. A Trump-esq POTUS had to happen eventually. Seeing that the TPTB and their cronies hate the guy, tells me it was the right choice. Demeaning and berating post like the OP makes only hurts their cause, but good luck convincing them otherwise. Hence the fact we'll see another post just like this one come tomorrow.
edit on 19-2-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Great Opening Post. Very original! The charisma is strong with our President.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The Clinton campaign and and the DNC through a complicit media during the primary season are responsible for Trump.

Trump ascended to the presidency by ramping the Southern Strategy up to 11, his campaign was a masterpiece in that regard. In the process, however, he alienated millions upon millions of Americans. It's not just "the left" that despises the man.

Ron Paul and Bernie were real populists and a lot of us are good and pissed that this is the "populist" that we wound up with.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The last picture looks like he is gay. Do you think he really is gay? I think we pretty much know that Mr Obama is gay. Do you think Trump is too?

We know WHAT????

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete
The Clinton campaign and and the DNC through a complicit media during the primary season are responsible for Trump.

Trump ascended to the presidency by ramping the Southern Strategy up to 11, his campaign was a masterpiece in that regard. In the process, however, he alienated millions upon millions of Americans. It's not just "the left" that despises the man.

Ron Paul and Bernie were real populists and a lot of us are good and pissed that this is the "populist" that we wound up with.

No. You cannot place the entire blame for all of this nuttery on Clinton and the DNC. There were a lot of nutty people that voted for him, many knowing what the ensuing insanity would be.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

No. You cannot place the entire blame for all of this nuttery on Clinton and the DNC. There were a lot of nutty people that voted for him, many knowing what the ensuing insanity would be.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So called.

OK. Whatever.

Enjoy the next four years, as I'm sure you will.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

The only reason I started posting again was I seen the damage that Obama had done to this country in the 8 years he was in office.

If you read the Podesta e-mails you would see that the three candidates that the left wanted to win the nomination were Trump, Ben Carson, and Rubio.

You might have thought you saw, but you did not Seen.

Obama did little or no damage. Especially over 8 years. Trump has done more damage in a month.

The Left did not want Trump, Carson or Rubio. The majority of the left would have settled for Paul or Bush. I would have settled for Paul or Graham.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
So called.

OK. Whatever.

Enjoy the next four years, as I'm sure you will.

If he can call judges 'so called', it is only fair people can call Trump the same.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Oh I agree.

But through the Podesta emails we know that he was a Pied Piper candidate and the DNC had the media working for them. A media that did nothing but promote him through the Primary Process. In my opinion, I blame them a lot. And they screwed Bernie. I liked Bernie.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Oh I agree.

But through the Podesta emails we know that he was a Pied Piper candidate and the DNC had the media working for them. A media that did nothing but promote him through the Primary Process. In my opinion, I blame them a lot. And they screwed Bernie. I liked Bernie.

I liked Bernie too. But Bernie was not in my post.

Through the Podesta emails? I have the idea all that were posted were not REALLY Podesta emails. No way to prove each and every one were. It throws doubt on the entire thing.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The FBI nor John Podesta ever denied their veracity. That's proof enough for me.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Two wrongs are still making a right?

Good to know.

Yes, he certainly has the right to do so. I, for one, won't stop it. I happen to think it's misguided, and serves no useful purpose other than to harden attitudes that are already far too hard on all sides of this on-going idiocy.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Look at the racist left joining in on the marginilization and bashing of these black people with differing political views.

You must be so proud to be a part of this.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
So now the party of inclusion is mad that potus has signs/supporters that show inclusion? Weird it's like when a black people support a conservative candidate the left then attacks them with racially charged language. The modern Democratic Party looks more and more like a bigoted good ol' boys club.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: friendlymonster

And 3, filling his narcissistic supply.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join