It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So-called President Trump Uses His Favorite Florida Cult Members As Props Again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
He already posted this crap in another thread.

Still trying to spread his racism and stir up crap all over ATS by implying if black people support Trump they must be members of a cult, because blacks can't have freedom of thought or share a different viewpoint than the one the OP thinks they must have.

For the race baiting.

This btw is a good example of the downfall of ATS. This type of thread wouldn't have seen the light of day years ago. Calling blacks cult members and props, full of hyperbole and insults, with no purpose but to start arguments and troll the forum.

edit on 18-2-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
"Delivering another formulaic drivel fest"

Jesus, give it a rest already

Can you link at least one post where you're not crying?

Try spreading some inspiration for once.

You're good enough, you're smart enough and doggonit, Trump says he loves you.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

implying if black people support Trump they must be members of a cult

Nope. Still not doing that. I would say "nice try" but that would be an alt-fact. These people are members of an actual religious cult.

It's hilarious seeing you disinenguously playing at being a SJW though.

(post by mtnshredder removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
He has at least 20 percent of the black vote seen a couple of polls higher claiming he's gaining suppoort. So it really doesn't surprise me these groups are going to try to get there name out there for financial support. If he didn't have them near the stage I'd bet you would be claiming he's trying to hide them from his racist voters. Nice to see there is a no win with you huh??

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

The only compensation I receive is the warm feeling I get knowing how much joy I bring to the lives of good folks like you.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Members must be early arrivals to witness a President who can speak off teleprompter - how refreshing!

Really stretching with the attempt to broadbrush all black Trump supporters as crazy, murderous cult members.

I see poster above mentioned 20+% support from black community who most likely take some offense at being labeled by insinuation of OP.

Trump, gotta love-em as he drives progressives stark raving lunatic mad, in a way, forcing open their hidden bias.

Trying to keep this straight,

It's the Russians
It's Saudis
It's Banks n Wallstreet
It's KKK
It's skinheads
It's Hitler
Its Jews
It's Black Cults

Who'd I forget.............

Let ya'll in on a little secret here, It's people sick and tired of liberal progressives but shhh don't tell anybody.

edit on 18-2-2017 by Phoenix because: Add comment

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: theantediluvian

How much do they pay you to be a fool?

Obviously quite a bit or maybe it just comes naturally.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

The only compensation I receive is the warm feeling I get knowing how much joy I bring to the lives of good folks like you.

So you're a free roaming troll? Your BS doesn't accomplish anything more than making you the village idiot of ATS.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The way things are going it's going to be a very very very long 4 years.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Without any provocation whatsoever, you've insinuated that I am a paid shill and called me an idiot. Yet in your deluded view of things, I'm the troll. Yikes!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Without any provocation whatsoever, you've insinuated that I am a paid shill and called me an idiot. Yet in your deluded view of things, I'm the troll. Yikes!

Yes you are, you've constantly insulted and name called about everyone on this site that's not a member of your fan club. It's what you do and apparently all you know. One pathetic thread after another. YAAAAAWN, you've become a bore.

Without provocation? You seriously can't be that stupid. It's all you do.
edit on 18-2-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Calling you a paid shill is ludicrous. You're too pathologically obsessive & perpetually triggered. Nope, this probably costs you money in some butterfly effect kind o' way.

I wouldn't exactly call you an idiot either. Certainly exceptionally bright, so it's probably diagnosable whatever it is. Looking forward to your pre-meltdown writing and recovery soon!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Could people please stop comparing Trump with Hitler. It's getting ridicilous. If he really was some kind of dictator he would just close the MSM for good like Erdogan in Turkey is trying to do since the failed coup attempt. Trump isn't the one who incarcerated nearly 70.000(please read the link below) people because they might oppose him. Why are so many people hell bent on painting Trump as some kind of reincarnation of Hitler? In my opinion the only one who comes some what close to acting like Hitler is in fact Erdogan. He seems to be the real danger but again nobody cares.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Really stretching with the attempt to broadbrush all black Trump supporters as crazy, murderous cult members.

Nope. These particular Trump supporters are in fact, members of a religious cult led by a man who was a member of a murderous cult. And please, take note — if you can stop talking out of your ass for a moment and come back to reality — that he's still praising the deceased leader of the murderous cult, Yahweh ben Yahweh.

I see poster above mentioned 20+% support from black community who most likely take some offense at being labeled by insinuation of OP.

Do you have a source for that or do you just argue points using unverified crap you read in posts by strangers on the Internet? Very sad! I made no such insinuation and anything you may have thought that you perceived as such was purely projection on your part.

Trying to keep this straight,

It's the Russians
It's Saudis
It's Banks n Wallstreet
It's KKK
It's skinheads
It's Hitler
Its Jews
It's Black Cults

Huh? What do you mean by "It's" exactly? What exactly are you denying about the Russians? That they were behind the hack? That members of the Trump campaign weren't in constant contact with them? Because if you remember, the latter is exactly what the Russian Deputy Foreign Minister claimed back in November. I'm sure you also believe Trump when he stammers and pretends that he doesn't know that Paul Manafort, business partner of his pal Roger Stone for decades, didn't spend a decade being Yanukovych's American bitch-boy?

As for Wall Street. Are you quite serious? I sure hope all those members of the Trump administration coming from Wall Street weren't negatively influenced by those Hillary Clinton speeches. KKK? Skinheads? Hmmmm...

What else? Are you denying that these people who "miraculously" continuously show up standing with their signs right behind Trump are not members of a religious cult?
edit on 2017-2-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Yes you are, you've constantly insulted and name called about everyone on this site that's not a member of your fan club. It's what you do and apparently all you know. One pathetic thread after another. YAAAAAWN, you've become a bore.

You're a very rude and intolerant person! You're clearly filled with a lot of hatred. I'll pray for you!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This thread is a symptom of too much crow consumption.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So-called President Trump

See that is the problem with the left! They have a hard time facing reality.

Trump is your president whether you like it or not!

Seriously move on and do something productive. You are sounding looney as hell !

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

See that is the problem with the left! They have a hard time facing reality.

You are sounding looney as hell !

All I ask is that you hold me to the same utter lack of standards as you do Donald Trump.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You're a very rude and intolerant person! You're clearly filled with a lot of hatred. I'll pray for you!

HAHAHAHAHA.......triggered much?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join