It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama-linked activists have a ‘training manual’ for protesting Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
An Obama tied group training thousands of agitators to protest President Trump. Looks like the focus is going to protest the town hall meetings and other functions.

The group is called Organizing for Action and is a group founded by Obama and featured on his new post presidency website. The group is distributing a manual to anti-Trump protesters that advises them to bully GOP lawmakers to not remove Obama care, the immigration plans Trump has and the border wall.

An Obama-tied activist group training tens of thousands of agitators to protest President Trump’s policies plans to hit Republican lawmakers supporting those policies even harder this week, when they return home for the congressional recess and hold town hall meetings and other functions.

Organizing for Action, a group founded by Obama and featured prominently on his new post-presidency website, is distributing a training manual to anti-Trump activists that advises them to bully GOP lawmakers into backing off support for repealing ObamaCare, curbing immigration from high-risk Islamic nations, and building a border wall.
nypost.com...

The goal is to make repubs nervous when they see that there is organized opposition, that is what the document states. So basically this is to give the impression that they are not connected to their voters.

The goal is to make Republicans, even from safe districts, second-guess their support for the Trump agenda, and to prime “the ground for the 2018 midterms when Democrats retake power.”

“Even the safest [Republican] will be deeply alarmed by signs of organized opposition,” the document states, “because these actions create the impression that they’re not connected to their district and not listening to their constituents.”

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I want see a rope around Barry's neck for treason!

Too soon?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

A tad graphic.

I do think he should conduct himself in a professional manner. I would prefer Obama just go away to Hawaii and golf.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

For what?

Too soon?

Yeah, god emperor Trump hasn't destroyed the first yet so you need to wait.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

edit on 18-2-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: seeker1963

Too soon?

For what?

Well my best guess is, I am a racist, bigot, white cis gendered male, who believes in the Constitution?

But hey, go ahead and trash me with your tolerance and wanting a discussion?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

edit on 18-2-2017 by ClovenSky because: I failed in linking the 'Obama Youth Brigade March in Formation'

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Now before anybody goes calling them the "Brownshirts", the proper technical term is the "Blackshirts" (well until they properly switch over to wearing brown anyways).

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Just taging your thread and linking to the other one on this subject www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Would the level of intimidation and violence determine the color of the shirts?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I'm going by the actual colors their most hardcore troops are wearing.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: seeker1963

A tad graphic.

I do think he should conduct himself in a professional manner. I would prefer Obama just go away to Hawaii and golf.

As soon as I saw they are renting a mansion in DC for 1 million a month I knew he was staying in politics.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Manual
---------------

Page 1.

Page 2.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Can you say hello Madam President.
edit on 18-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Someone needs to stop these whiny crybabies.

Don't these people have something more productive to do with their lives other than bowing down to their failed god (Obama) along with creating as much havoc as they possibly can.

And for what? It's all nonsense.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Would the level of intimidation and violence determine the color of the shirts?

Do you have information that links the Organizing for Action group to violence or intimidation?

As far as protesting at town-halls ... were you as upset when the Tea Parties did it?

If not, why not?

Followup, if these are American citizens and members of the public, and the invitation is open to the public, what's wrong with going to these meetings and asking tough questions and speaking one's mind?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Take a breath,

I said level of violence, that can and does include none.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

This has so many parallels to the Brownshirts that it's frightening.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Except that the brown shirts worked for the Chancellor/dictator.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Well, she almost got in.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

No, the Brownshirts were employed by the weakest Party at the time. When their masters gained power they were systematically murdered and dismantled with the remaining absorbed into the gestapo and SS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join