It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP just called out the Swamp LIVE !!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright

If you have no complaints about what Trumpy has done so far I'm ashamed to be a cat fan along with you. Cats rock. Trump has signed a few EO's (like Emperor Hussein Obama/Kenyan) and has done nothing else but go on vacation and run his lying yap. I will give the dope an ounce of credit if he can get his Republicon Senate and House to go along with his nutjob ideas. Ya know, pass a #ing bill through congress. He's a joke. I wish you the best trying to defend the clown.

I don't know if you have noticed but I get attacked from the right and the left.

Interesting.

but ok.. Pass a bill through congress.
So what bill would you like to see?

so for me my main concern is the shadow government.
I like Trump in that he is breaking all the rules.

I worked around psy ops and was in the Army and I worked for DHS.

So what I am seeing makes me happy.

but I can see that being completely wrong. It's only been a month.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

If you have no complaints about what Trumpy has done so far I'm ashamed to be a cat fan along with you. Cats rock. Trump has signed a few EO's (like Emperor Hussein Obama/Kenyan) and has done nothing else but go on vacation and run his lying yap. I will give the dope an ounce of credit if he can get his Republicon Senate and House to go along with his nutjob ideas. Ya know, pass a #ing bill through congress. He's a joke. I wish you the best trying to defend the clown.

I don't know if you have noticed but I get attacked from the right and the left.

Interesting.

Usually Presidencies start off with some attempts to reunite the nation and the political parties. This clown jump-started things like he might be able to get away with in a business. He is continuing his campaign. Geesh, he's still talking about his win, in inaccurate ways. Being President is nothing even similar to being a business owner or CEO. Trump is about to learn that the hard way. That's why I never got the argument that we "need a business owner" to run the country. Apples and oranges. Anyway, I don't know if "Shadow Government" is the correct phrase. It's not an organized group. It's people with money and connections from every political avenue. They are in control. But they are not a concerted group. Trump is not independent, at all. You can tell just by the people he appointed to his cabinet. Drain the swamp, my ass. He loaded his top positions with the same types Obama did. We are screwed and we will see the same #.
edit on 19-2-2017 by IamALWAYSright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

Interesting.

Usually Presidencies start off with some attempts to reunite the nation and the political parties. This clown jump-started things like he might be able to get away with in a business. .

You already messed up.

See if you want to have a level head you must not call people names.
Names that were given to you by psy ops..

Don't call people white or black or clowns..

It ruins your argument. And it erodes your common sense.

Talk about your own real qualms without name calling.

And try your best to not use emotion as your driving force to post. Or to think with..

Use your heart to decide how you feel about issues, just don't let other's hijack your emotions.

They don't call it "winning hearts and minds" for nothing.
Some of my old friends may even be trying to mess with you guys as I speak.

Stay level guys.
edit on 19-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I would like to bring this into consideration, since there is some regulation out there needing a revisit.
And, This would be a excellent time to roll out retro lawn darts for the summer masses.

A good ole game.

_Firepoker_

Wheres the Lawn Dart emoji?

ATS Poll : Lawn Dart emoji aye - It's new it's exciting, it's revolutionary or that's a lot of nope on the nope hope rope.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Great speech!

I realize he was talking about future plans for the majority so I can't just act like they've already come to fruition - but even so this was one of his stronger speeches. The part near the end is...well great, whether he practiced that part or had it written for him...he pulled it off no matter what. A lot of positivity for America families and jobs throughout, law enforcement etc. Firm grip (or stance) on the ISIS problem and an interesting idea with safe zones. Great moment where he pulls that document out, haha! Various mentions about "certain things" happening soon as he always does which gives you something tangible to look forward to (and the possible reaction, as he himself notes, haha). Impromptu on stage guest that re-affirms that human element of Trump (and hopefully his team) and a nod to Brexit (thanks!!)... Not to mention the whole Air Force One just pulling up outside, that was awesome. I'm satisfied and I'm not even American... but hopefully some of you are, I like your president

edit on 19-2-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

No moss grows on a roiling stone. an old English adage..

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Fantastic speech? LOL As time goes by and I see responses like yours I realize our country is littered with low thought, simple-minded people that are easily quenched and don't need much to become a loyal drone. I understand how Germany became what it did during the 30's. Sad and scary.

If our country is low thought and simple minded then why are we the post powerful and richest country in world history?

Measuring GDP, you're barely number 9.
I'm not sure what factors you are using to come up with that statement.

If you're talking about total wealth then possibly but that wealth is held by a few. In my opinion this would be hard to prove as there's a lot of money in a lot of places unaccounted for.

Average wealth per person, again you're barely top ten.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
no point in starting another thread on this

im watching his speech from florida last night

sounds like all propaganda to me...
bigly

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Stevemagegod

The MSM are trying really hard to avoid / deny these signs - doesn't matter, my friends on twitter are making sure they (the propaganda outlets) are getting reminders and being questioned as to why they are not commenting on the signs held up by black Trump supporters.

I applaud your effort and that of your friends but Twitter is heavily censoring pro Trump twits. Everyone can check it for themselves. As soon as Trump twits something, not even 2 seconds after the top twits are all negative, usually from a handful of users. I did make it in time to post first once on one of his twits and my reply disappeared. So have many other positive replies. In 100% of the twits of Trump, all top comments are negative and bashing. That's so shameful. I'm very disgusted with Twitter.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Stevemagegod

The MSM are trying really hard to avoid / deny these signs - doesn't matter, my friends on twitter are making sure they (the propaganda outlets) are getting reminders and being questioned as to why they are not commenting on the signs held up by black Trump supporters.

I applaud your effort and that of your friends but Twitter is heavily censoring pro Trump twits. Everyone can check it for themselves. As soon as Trump twits something, not even 2 seconds after the top twits are all negative, usually from a handful of users. I did make it in time to post first once on one of his twits and my reply disappeared. So have many other positive replies. In 100% of the twits of Trump, all top comments are negative and bashing. That's so shameful. I'm very disgusted with Twitter.

I abandoned my Twitter account because it kept on mysteriously "Getting Hacked" but nothing else gets hacked. And I was pro Trump.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JeremyS4
The swamp are those who committed treason to America and the American people by taking money from Saudi Arabia for starting wars in Ukraine and Syria.

Since when did the US have a role in the wars in the Ukraine and Syria?

And what odds would you like on a Wag the Dog intervention in Syria before November 2020?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

No... more like filling it with toxic sludge. Who knows we may get a real life swamp thing out of the deal.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

America IS awesome. It's some people's intolerance, bigotry and racism that chip away at greatness.

Remember, don't do unto others that which you don't want done unto you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join