It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP just called out the Swamp LIVE !!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Fantastic speech? LOL As time goes by and I see responses like yours I realize our country is littered with low thought, simple-minded people that are easily quenched and don't need much to become a loyal drone. I understand how Germany became what it did during the 30's. Sad and scary.

I have a BS in economics and a pretty decent job, I'm no genius, but I wouldn't say I'm terribly "low thought" or "simple-minded". Explain why you thought the speech was so bad.

Explain to me why it was "fantastic". I will give Trump's speech an A+ because, once again, he finds a way to divert attention away from the Flynn and his minions talking to Russia topic. He said nothing new. It was a diversion speech.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

You sound racist as #...

Trained monkeys? wth?

On another note did you guys hear Melania's part?
I'm actually just starting this speech.

She is being mandela affected..
She says that jesus prayer thing.. (uhh the prayer whatever sorry I'm not religious.)
anyway it's supposed to say trespasses right? That's how she says it..

but apparently it says debts now and always did..

I liked what she said. That's a Great First Lady, just based on this short speech.

In Other news

stop being racist.
edit on 18-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Hatred, nope. He was just trying, yet again, to divert attention from the Russian problem his administration has. It was a speech filled with regurgitated vomit. Nothing new. Nothing original. Nothing but diversion. Pathetic.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Fantastic speech? LOL As time goes by and I see responses like yours I realize our country is littered with low thought, simple-minded people that are easily quenched and don't need much to become a loyal drone. I understand how Germany became what it did during the 30's. Sad and scary.

If our country is low thought and simple minded then why are we the post powerful and richest country in world history?

Maybe it's your country that's like that? And you're just too simple minded to understand America's complex, superior culture?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

If our country is low thought and simple minded then why are we the post powerful and richest country in world history?

Maybe it's your country that's like that? And you're just too simple minded to understand America's complex, superior culture?

I live in the US. Trump lost the popular vote and did not break any electoral vote records, by any means. Low thought voters voted for him. Now our country faces the consequences of having a low information President. He won't last 6 months.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
What makes the grass grow? If you don't know. I'll give you a hint, "blood and guts" .. I wouldn't expect the "educated", snowflakes, to understand that. ... They've never lost a minute of sleep for "freedom" or "their" "entitlement". .. What a bunch of "educated", yet? Uneducated idiots!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I live in the US. Trump lost the popular vote and did not break any electoral vote records, by any means. Low thought voters voted for him. Now our country faces the consequences of having a low information President. He won't last 6 months.

I happen to be quite intelligent and I find what you have said to be lacking in any real information.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
What makes the grass grow? If you don't know. I'll give you a hint, "blood and guts" .. I wouldn't expect the "educated", snowflakes, to understand that. ... They've never lost a minute of sleep for "freedom" or "their" "entitlement". .. What a bunch of "educated", yet? Uneducated idiots!

it takes much more than blood and guts. In fact for most grass it's never blood or guts that feed it. Usually it's nitrogen from the haber method of making fertilizers. Then it also takes water and carbon dioxide and sunlight.. And also grass seeds ..

What did you do for my freedom?

I served in the Army.

I'm hoping the country does great.

I'm worried for people's sanity who are opposing Trump for fake reasons. I really do worry.

I like some of what trump is doing.. but you called black people trained monkeys??

wth is wrong with you??
edit on 18-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

I have a BS in economics and a pretty decent job, I'm no genius, but I wouldn't say I'm terribly "low thought" or "simple-minded". Explain why you thought the speech was so bad.

Explain to me why it was "fantastic".

Many things, but I thought his reading of the immigration statute was quite excellent. It is clear, the President has the right to suspend immigration from areas or groups of people that he deems necessary. Only anti-constitutional left-wing activist judges would disagree. And these were Obama targeted countries, Trump didn't even make the list, Obama did.
edit on 18-2-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Ah? The "Jesus thing". Stop trying to twist my words. She's a wonderful "FIRST Lady! I never said otherwise. .. My sword is hers, as it is, her/The, My President's. .. I'm not the "racist" I'm totally, colored blind. I don't do the race thing. I'd kill a blond, blue eyed German at my campfire, just as quick as a Mexican, African, Irish, Jew, ..if they said the wrong words. And I'm of Irish descent! But, I'm a native American! I was born here! This is my country. I could give two rats a** about the people before me. Just like they don't give a F about who they took it from... I'm emotional that way. Battles and wars are lost...I don't see any snowflakes wanting Ireland "for the Irish" ..I'm absolutely, color blind, Out to about 450 yrds. .. After that it becomes "racist" and "political". Outside that area? You'll are free to "govern".

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

No, I did not call black people trained monkeys. But that seems what the left would like? "Black Folk" holding up "pro Trump sign...why are they "black"? Why not just Americans with their own brain and "political" leaning? .... I was Army Cav. "Order of the Golden Spur" and all that bs. Titles, blah and blah. All my brothers and sisters wore green. I saw/see Red, White and Blue as green and American. Don't judge me Soldier.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

You seem, to have lost something with all that education. ... Grass doesn't give a S*** about your knowledge or mine... It just does, what it does. It'll keep doing that when me and you are under it.... That's some deep science S*** right there!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Don't go tellling the truth. That'll just get you "crucified". (But that never happened) The "enlightened" don't do that kind of thing. They're above that. History is meant to be rewritten and changed. Just Like the COTUS. It doesn't mean what it says. It was meant to be reinterpreted with the decline of standards and morals....

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Dude you're crying over black people supporting Trump. Typical left beta male. Tissue?

-Edit: Sorry thats sexist of me... beta male/jigglypuff
edit on 18-2-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Feb 19 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

You have no clue how Germany became what it did back in the 30's. People were desperate in ways you couldn't even imagine. When it took a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread people looked for any "savior" they could find which set the stage for Hitler to seize his opportunity. The U.S. has never seen that level of desperation even during the depression, so to compare Nazi Germany with modern day America is without a doubt "low thought and simple minded".
edit on 18-2-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

I happen to be quite intelligent and I find what you have said to be lacking in any real information.

Exactly what I thought of Trumps speech. Lacked anything of specifics or accuracy. He's an embarrassment with the lack of information he has. Just bloviating and hyperbole. USA, USA, USA! Wave a flag! MAGA! Groan. Being patriotic takes more than that.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

You have no clue how Germany became what it did back in the 30's. People were desperate in ways you couldn't even imagine. When it took a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread people looked for any "savior" they could find which set the stage for Hitler to seize his opportunity. The U.S. has never seen that level of desperation even during the depression, so to compare Nazi Germany with modern day America is without a doubt "low thought and simple minded".

The US was headed towards the Wheel Barrel era after the Bush Admin left everything in shambles. Including a useless multi-trillion dollar war.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: muSSang

Typical anti Trump dribble, get your head out of CNN's ass and start using your own brain, black people can support who ever they want! Its funny how this destroys your racist narrative and your rebuttal is racist as hell.

Holy s# is there some form of Internet-transmissable syphilis that has infected the brains of some of you? You're babbling incoherently and calling people "racist" lmao.

Wtf are you even talking about? Just go to the website on the signs you idiot. What a clown. And what does CNN have to do with anything? You don't even make sense. Are you obligated to say "CNN" in your response because you're a drone?

Dude you're crying over black people supporting Trump. Typical left beta male. Tissue?

-Edit: Sorry thats sexist of me... beta male/jigglypuff

What percentage of black people supported Trump? I mean, voted for him? Seriously, I never saw the numbers about what % of support he got. Anyone have the numbers? Rassmussen crap not accepted. I'm lazy so I'd appreciated it

edit on 19-2-2017 by IamALWAYSright because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2017 by IamALWAYSright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

No, I did not call black people trained monkeys. But that seems what the left would like? "Black Folk" holding up "pro Trump sign...why are they "black"? Why not just Americans with their own brain and "political" leaning? .... I was Army Cav. "Order of the Golden Spur" and all that bs. Titles, blah and blah. All my brothers and sisters wore green. I saw/see Red, White and Blue as green and American. Don't judge me Soldier.

YOUR post HERE on page 3

After reading this thread, I've come to realize with my,.. "uneducated, unscientific mind, and lowly means of experiment". But, That hence, I've been validated. Apparently some"black people" have no brain and are just like trained monkeys. Meant to be surfs and slaves, and only vote Democrat. ..How could they support a Pres. Trump? I laugh at these Democrat, commie, liberal, educated morons!.. They're afraid they are going to lose their "indoctrinating" tool, "Public Education/indoctrination "... You libs are so worried about the earth and humanity? I can give you (in my "uneducated" mind) a geographical grid, of a cliff, you can martyr yourself on/off. ...because I have emotion and care about you and my country. Well? More about my country. But? I promise to cry for about, three seconds for our loss. ...I'm emotional like that.

weird..

It seems like you called black people trained monkeys...

Do you want to take it back now?

OR are you also going to double down?

I'm trying to fight against fake news.. But people like you are not going to make it any easier saying things like the above.

AND I WILL not stand for racism ever.. If I see it in my presence you will be on my # list.. And I will call you out.. And I think it's gross and beneath what America is. We can have the best country in the world. And we are on the right track again.. And part of that track is good Americans who served their country like I did stepping up and saying racism is not ok..

I was in the damn Army.. I heard my commanders calling people sand monkeys..

NO..

Stop that bull#.

People are people. And I have a very developed sense of why I want people to be people. JUST people.. No other tags..

ON to the Topic..

That was a great speech. I very much enjoyed Melanias part as well.
Part of making America Great again is viewing all people as people..
That does not go against illegal immigration.. Immigration is not banned, illegal immigration is illegal..

This is a GREAT opportunity for anyone right now to stand up and try to influence Trump by the numbers of people who want something done.
He's doing what I want to happen so far.
I have no complaints.

I cried when Obama was first elected. (out of joy, and I am a lefty btw).. but he lied.
Trump seems to be telling the truth about his policies. He lies only in bragging. I wish he would stop bragging so much.. But I get why he does it.. He's not a pushover.. If you try to undermine him with fake news he's going to show his strength in some way or another.. And it's always in words..

It's not in some hitler way.. You attack me and I lock up your family..

NO

it's you attack me and I have free speech to shoot back.

If the media was acting like grown adults this would not be the case.

And until they do act like grown adults..
UNTIL they act like their job and saying the TRUTH is the most important thing for America they are all garbage.

It's Hot Trash that makes me have to watch Trump Rallies to actually know what Trump is thinking.
If the current media were weather forecasters? They would be fired for saying a storm is coming that is going to make you all homeless turns out to be a sunshine day you should be taking your kids out to enjoy.
edit on 19-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

YOUR post HERE on page 3

After reading this thread, I've come to realize with my,.. "uneducated, unscientific mind, and lowly means of experiment". But, That hence, I've been validated. Apparently some"black people" have no brain and are just like trained monkeys. Meant to be surfs and slaves, and only vote Democrat. ..How could they support a Pres. Trump? I laugh at these Democrat, commie, liberal, educated morons!.. They're afraid they are going to lose their "indoctrinating" tool, "Public Education/indoctrination "... You libs are so worried about the earth and humanity? I can give you (in my "uneducated" mind) a geographical grid, of a cliff, you can martyr yourself on/off. ...because I have emotion and care about you and my country. Well? More about my country. But? I promise to cry for about, three seconds for our loss. ...I'm emotional like that.

weird..

It seems like you called black people trained monkeys...

Do you want to take it back now?

OR are you also going to double down?

I'm trying to fight against fake news.. But people like you are not going to make it any easier saying things like the above.

AND I WILL not stand for racism ever.. If I see it in my presence you will be on my # list.. And I will call you out.. And I think it's gross and beneath what America is. We can have the best country in the world. And we are on the right track again.. And part of that track is good Americans who served their country like I did stepping up and saying racism is not ok..

I was in the damn Army.. I heard my commanders calling people sand monkeys..

NO..

Stop that bull#.

People are people. And I have a very developed sense of why I want people to be people. JUST people.. No other tags..

ON to the Topic..

That was a great speech. I very much enjoyed Melanias part as well.
Part of making America Great again is viewing all people as people..
That does not go against illegal immigration.. Immigration is not banned, illegal immigration is illegal..

This is a GREAT opportunity for anyone right now to stand up and try to influence Trump by the numbers of people who want something done.
He's doing what I want to happen so far.
I have no complaints.

If you have no complaints about what Trumpy has done so far I'm ashamed to be a cat fan along with you. Cats rock. Trump has signed a few EO's (like Emperor Hussein Obama/Kenyan) and has done nothing else but go on vacation and run his lying yap. I will give the dope an ounce of credit if he can get his Republicon Senate and House to go along with his nutjob ideas. Ya know, pass a #ing bill through congress. He's a joke. I wish you the best trying to defend the clown.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join