It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP just called out the Swamp LIVE !!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: khnum

Tend to agree, Trump really has inherited the messiest cluster # that any President could inherit.

Yeah, Trump didn't luck out like Obama did and inherit a country in amazing condition.

Obama inherited a mess also.
2 wars(Afghanistan & Iraq)
And a recession.

Now, did he have to double our national debt all by himself,well...

Obama inherited a FAR worse cluster #. That really isn't even debatable but if you'd like to debate that, go ahead. It would be a funny discussion.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Obama inherited a FAR worse cluster #. That really isn't even debatable but if you'd like to debate that, go ahead. It would be a funny discussion.

Wrong. Bush didn't double the debt during his 8 year stint. Obama sunk us over 10 TRILLION further in debt during his 8 years effectively doubling the existing debt when he took office. No U.S. president has ever faced a hole that deep.
That's Obama's legacy along with being the supreme lying bullsh*tter - "you can keep your doctor...".
edit on 18-2-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Thank you for displaying the blame shifting........

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Umm, if the other poster brought it up and he responded to it, then NO he didnt bring race into it.......

Thats kind of how that works.....

That's not what happened.
You can read the thread right?
(HINT) those two posters had the same racist point to make... Were not talking to each other.

My point SSSHhh on the race #.. Call people people.

End of story.

You are all better than that.

edit on 18-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Wrong. Bush didn't double the debt during his 8 year stint. Obama sunk us over 10 TRILLION further in debt during his 8 years effectively doubling the existing debt when he took office. No U.S. president has ever faced a hole that deep.
That's Obama's legacy along with being the supreme lying bull#ter - "you can keep your doctor...".

Unfortunately the Government (Obama) had to spend money to try to get out of an impending Depression left by Bush. I wonder if any of that debt spending was because Bush lowered taxes during a multi-trillion dollar unnecessary war in Iraq that was put on the country's credit card? Obama did inherit a far worse situation than Trump. That was the topic. No comparison.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
Look at people as people.

To be propped up behind a potus to reflect a different supporting dynamic than reality should the skintone be the right one....

I am not much into race politics, but Anti is calling a literal cultist a cultist isn't race bating.
Check out this nutters website (straight from 1997) Gods2
got bible quotes and all sorts..but tbh, the most disturbing thing of the site is the sinfully terrible design. Shesh, you can get free templates online already..what a disaster.

Anyhow, I dont reckon he is doing much different than any other politician propping up a array of colors behind them to show multicultural support, but the actual support for Trump in the black community, at least here in my hometown of Melbourne, FL is pretty non existant. Doesn't mean they literally hate Trump here mind you. I was chatting last night about the rally in a "diverse" club and they were all "F63k Trump" but then we got past the initial laughable phrase and all agreed at least he punched the SJW nonsense out of the limelight. They get why Hillary lost and will ultimately see if he is worthwhile based on results, but no..he doesn't have many supporters outside of the redneck and retiree vote here (of which there are tons)

But not a supporter doesn't mean active detractor either.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Umm, if the other poster brought it up and he responded to it, then NO he didnt bring race into it.......

Thats kind of how that works.....

That's not what happened.
You can read the thread right?
(HINT) those two posters had the same racist point to make... Were not talking to each other.

My point SSSHhh on the race #.. Call people people.

End of story.

You are all better than that.

I DID read the thread, thats how I can see that Sublime brought up the Black people with signs supporting Trump, therefore bringing race into the discussion.......Antiduluvian is not the one that brought it up

I know youre better than that too.........

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Spot on, I bought race into it, deliberately.

No more hiding behind the mask - the racists are the ones who call Trump a racist (Trump is not a racist), the racist liberals and conservatives ALL need to be drained from the stinky swamp.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

ahh.. Yes I see now. Oops. Sorry.

I'd rather not see it from anyone. Like in this case people are being treated as objects..

It's just gross in either direction.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

IF the left wing media didn't try and brand him a racist, he wouldn't need the PR ace.

How does it feel to have written all of those pages of rabid pre-election posts and be wrong?

Man, I'd probably change my account out of embarrassment.

No, here you are again to double down.

Dump out the Hateraid, it will eat you alive.

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: correction

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

That's why it is so important to admit when you are wrong. I doesn't feel the best at first but after that you're back on the right track haha.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: khnum

Tend to agree, Trump really has inherited the messiest cluster # that any President could inherit. I don't think it will be long before emergency powers have to be invoked to control what could transpire. With all the fake news not many people have much of a clue to what is going down. The uninformed masses will just react, because of fake news, so how could they be informed?.

And when then happens they will compare Trump to Hitler o wait i forgot they already are hahahah well said sir.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

That's Obama's legacy along with being the supreme lying bull#ter - "you can keep your doctor...".

Unfortunately the Government (Obama) had to spend money to try to get out of an impending Depression left by Bush. I wonder if any of that debt spending was because Bush lowered taxes during a multi-trillion dollar unnecessary war in Iraq that was put on the country's credit card? Obama did inherit a far worse situation than Trump. That was the topic. No comparison.

Then why did Obama save the World Economy? His job was to save the US Economy not the World!

www.washingtontimes.com...

“Saving the world economy from a great depression, that was pretty good,” he said. “The first time I came to London, in April 2009, the world economy was in free fall, in part because of the reckless behavior of the folks on Wall Street, but in part because of reckless behavior of a lot of financial institutions around the globe. For us to be able to mobilize the world community, to take rapid action, to stabilize the financial markets and then in the United States to pass Wall Street reforms that make it much less likely that a crisis like that could happen again — I’m proud of that.”

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Trumpy hired the swap to be his cabinet. Oh, the irony.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

IF the left wing media didn't try and brand him a racist, he wouldn't need the PR ace.

How does it feel to have written all of those pages of rabid pre-election posts and be wrong?

Man, I'd probably change my account out of embarrassment.

Gosh. You just don't know when to just walk away with your tail between your legs.

edit on 18-2-2017 by IamALWAYSright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Fantastic speech by Trump. I honestly think if all Americans listened to Trump, and weren't spun by the media, he would have great support among the people. Too bad that isn't what's happening.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Fantastic speech? LOL As time goes by and I see responses like yours I realize our country is littered with low thought, simple-minded people that are easily quenched and don't need much to become a loyal drone. I understand how Germany became what it did during the 30's. Sad and scary.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Fantastic speech? LOL As time goes by and I see responses like yours I realize our country is littered with low thought, simple-minded people that are easily quenched and don't need much to become a loyal drone. I understand how Germany became what it did during the 30's. Sad and scary.

I have a BS in economics and a pretty decent job, I'm no genius, but I wouldn't say I'm terribly "low thought" or "simple-minded". Explain why you thought the speech was so bad.

(post by murphy22 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

its obvious that you didn't watch the speech because you're just spewing the same level hatred CNN does on a daily basis.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join