It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP just called out the Swamp LIVE !!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Huh i thought Trump couldn't read but he does it in the first second of the video.

Wow and the #TrumpRally is just overflowing with tolerance and acceptance and they dare to call us unhinged? This is just grasping at straws people. Why do they hate Melania Trump so much i wonder.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

On behalf of all black people who supported and voted for trump.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The MSM are trying really hard to avoid / deny these signs - doesn't matter, my friends on twitter are making sure they (the propaganda outlets) are getting reminders and being questioned as to why they are not commenting on the signs held up by black Trump supporters.

The media should definitely be commenting on the signs. What an obvious ploy by Trump. I wonder if they're the same cult members that were trotted out as stage dressing in October?

EDIT:

Here you go:

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Member of a Murderous Cult Who Thinks Obama Is the Devil

It didn’t take an eagle eye to notice the “Blacks for Trump” signs just over Donald Trump’s left shoulder at his Tuesday rally in Sanford, Florida. The middle-aged white woman enthusiastically waving hers was particularly memorable. But the man next to her, a fringe political figure in South Florida who goes by Michael the Black Man, is the real star here.

A former member of the murderous Yahweh ben Yahweh cult, Michael has found himself with front-row seats to several recent Trump events in South Florida, always waving his “Blacks for Trump” sign and wearing a shirt that says “Trump & Republicans Are Not Racist.” At Tuesday’s rally in Sanford, Trump took notice. “I love the signs behind me. Blacks for Trump. I like those signs. Blacks for Trump. You watch. You watch. Those signs are great,” he said.

Same folks? I'm going to guess the answer is "yes."

EDIT 2:

Yep, go to the website, it's the same whackjob cult members. "Strange" how they keep ending up right behind Trump. Very odd. What a "coincidence!"

Wow, you are like our very own living example of Very Fake News here on ATS.

Those people don't represent all Blacks in America any more than the black domestic terrorists Obama met with hundreds of times in the White House, or Sharpton or any other spotlight seeker.

But guess what? No matter who they are they have a right to be there and hold a sign, thought you tolerant lefties were all about that?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

What? Go to the website they were advertising. Lmao. They're CULT members. As in an actual religious cult, not Trump's cult of personality that you're a part of. (well, they're clearly part of that that too)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The only swamp creatures that are still in Washington is what ever is left of the Democratic party running like headless chickens flapping their winds because they have no power in the nation.

What a joke, the party has become, what a shame, they will need an act of terror or an act of who knows who, for them to ever regain respect and support from the working class voters.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Huh? What are you blabbering about?

Those people don't represent all Blacks in America any more than the black domestic terrorists Obama met with hundreds of times in the White House, or Sharpton or any other spotlight seeker.

There's some folks trying to make a claim that those nutters represent more than themselves and it ain't me. It starts with the great orange liar having the same group of cult members staged directly behind him to give a false impression about the makeup of the rally and his support.

But guess what? No matter who they are they have a right to be there and hold a sign, thought you tolerant lefties were all about that?

Who said they didn't? Is there an antipsychotic you should be taking? I honestly have no idea what you're even responding too. Did I say they didn't have a right to wave their signs? Did I say that they represented anyone other than themselves? Nope.

I think you've been triggered right into an alternate reality.
edit on 2017-2-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

(post by muSSang removed for a manners violation)
(post by theantediluvian removed for a manners violation)
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
trumplethinskin needs a hug

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You did bring race into this as did that other person on the first page.

Stop doing it.

It's racist.

Look at people as people.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Tend to agree, Trump really has inherited the messiest cluster # that any President could inherit. I don't think it will be long before emergency powers have to be invoked to control what could transpire. With all the fake news not many people have much of a clue to what is going down. The uninformed masses will just react, because of fake news, so how could they be informed?.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Tend to agree, Trump really has inherited the messiest cluster # that any President could inherit. I don't think it will be long before emergency powers have to be invoked to control what could transpire. With all the fake news not many people have much of a clue to what is going down. The uninformed masses will just react, because of fake news, so how could they be informed?.

What Charlie Foxtrot are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

But in This Thread It seems that CNN isnt fake news, because this news is real.....well this time.......because it says something they like.....

I love the hypocrisy they display from one moment to the next....

Holy s# is there some form of Internet-transmissable syphilis that has infected the brains of some of you

They caught it from Trump, its called "Word Soup Syndrome"

Causes them to just string together random, nonsensical words loosely in a sentence, although not always.

Has other harsher symptoms like, inability to be objective, loss of critical thinking, habitual lying, blame shifting, accompanied by severe mood swings ......

Triggers include: Anything anti-Trump, anything with the word "news" , anything with the word Snow Flake, the word "Hillary", or "wall"......and many many others yet documented.....

One lesser known side effect only seen in the Host and a few others, causes them to have smaller than average hands......
edit on 2/18/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Feb 19 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Tend to agree, Trump really has inherited the messiest cluster # that any President could inherit.

Yeah, Trump didn't luck out like Obama did and inherit a country in amazing condition.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

You did bring race into this as did that other person on the first page.

Stop doing it.

It's racist.

Look at people as people.

Umm, if the other poster brought it up and he responded to it, then NO he didnt bring race into it.......

Thats kind of how that works.....

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Where oh where have I seen this on display....

Hmmmm

"habitual lying, blame shifting"

Lying

Blame shifting

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

a reply to: MysticPearl

What? Go to the website they were advertising. Lmao. They're CULT members. As in an actual religious cult, not Trump's cult of personality that you're a part of. (well, they're clearly part of that that too)

I consider Islam or Christianity or religion in general a cult.
edit on 18-2-2017 by Shangralah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright

Tend to agree, Trump really has inherited the messiest cluster # that any President could inherit.

Yeah, Trump didn't luck out like Obama did and inherit a country in amazing condition.

Obama inherited a mess also.
2 wars(Afghanistan & Iraq)
And a recession.

Now, did he have to double our national debt all by himself,well...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

There's some folks trying to make a claim that those nutters represent more than themselves and it ain't me. It starts with the great orange liar having the same group of cult members staged directly behind him to give a false impression about the makeup of the rally and his support.

I think you've been triggered right into an alternate reality.

Your perspective is getting a bit long in the tooth. Your trying to marginalize the support Trump has within the black community by calling out a few sign holders??? According to your logic these folks in the video must be the only black supporters Trump has. Do you really believe your own BS that tries to downplay any support for Trump? Now THAT is a perfect example of a failed attempt at creating an alternate reality.

Newsflash: Trump is YOUR fairly elected President too. It doesn't matter if you don't like it, because that's the way it is no matter how unhappy it makes you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join