It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP just called out the Swamp LIVE !!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Thank You President Trump for going after them and standing up for us the American people. Obstructing the Peaceful Transfer of Power is un American. They Lost we won time to get over it. Accept it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
A lot of talk but Mr Soros his minions and all those paedophiles are still out there.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

The MSM are trying really hard to avoid / deny these signs - doesn't matter, my friends on twitter are making sure they (the propaganda outlets) are getting reminders and being questioned as to why they are not commenting on the signs held up by black Trump supporters.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Trump is the swamp. His administration is the swamp.

Trump called himself out LIVE!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

As long as they stay objective just come from Alex Jones his most recent video is almost embarrassing,I wish Trump well but he is not the darn messiah

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The MSM are trying really hard to avoid / deny these signs - doesn't matter, my friends on twitter are making sure they (the propaganda outlets) are getting reminders and being questioned as to why they are not commenting on the signs held up by black Trump supporters.

The opening prayer will surely piss off the Left.
edit on 18-2-2017 by Stevemagegod because: spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I hope those sign holders are paying taxes on the money they must be making! Bringing jobs to America! Yeah!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
God is present and protecting. America is going to be so awesome!

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I hope Trump is a snow ball at the very top of the hill and this is just be beginning of the rolling or snow ball effect of great things he will accomplish.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yesterday in King World News Soros associate Victor Sperandeo warned that within 2 months there will be absolute f****ng chaos across the globe.Project Mayhem is coming and God wont lift a finger.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Trump has been swimming in the swamp since he got elected. Hes soaking it in like its a hot spring.

This is just gators fighting with mocassins.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Trump is the swamp. His administration is the swamp.

Trump called himself out LIVE!

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What a stupid thing to say.

Politics are murky enough. Religion isn't needed.

Was 'God' watching over America during Katrina? 9/11?
Is he watching over America now?
Ahhh I see, that's why there's so much violence in the inner cities and so many homeless.

And shouldn't 'god' be watching over Africa? Venezuela?
Ya know the countries that NEED it.

edit on 18-2-2017 by Black_Fox because: SpElLiNg

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Ewwwwwwwwww....

I just heard him lovingly say "I'm only worried about him giving me a kiss".

Tomorrows headlines will all read "TRUMP HATES GAYS"!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The swamp are those who committed treason to America and the American people by taking money from Saudi Arabia for starting wars in Ukraine and Syria.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I hope Trump is a snow ball at the very top of the hill and this is just be beginning of the rolling or snow ball effect of great things he will accomplish.

He is and it is a good thing. Which is why they are so afraid of him. Their swamp is being drained and trolls would prefer to keep it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Lets see, Trump wants to eliminate the EPA
Come to find out he was being literal when saying he wants to clean out the swamp..probably means paving the everglades

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

When the MSM was in full force behind Hillary ,they would have put those signs on the green screens they used to make the crowds supporting Hillary . Trump ...no teleprompter and no green screens .Says it like it is ,and the American people support him ...whats not to like

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The media should definitely be commenting on the signs. What an obvious ploy by Trump. I wonder if they're the same cult members that were trotted out as stage dressing in October?

EDIT:

Here you go:

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Member of a Murderous Cult Who Thinks Obama Is the Devil

It didn’t take an eagle eye to notice the “Blacks for Trump” signs just over Donald Trump’s left shoulder at his Tuesday rally in Sanford, Florida. The middle-aged white woman enthusiastically waving hers was particularly memorable. But the man next to her, a fringe political figure in South Florida who goes by Michael the Black Man, is the real star here.

A former member of the murderous Yahweh ben Yahweh cult, Michael has found himself with front-row seats to several recent Trump events in South Florida, always waving his “Blacks for Trump” sign and wearing a shirt that says “Trump & Republicans Are Not Racist.” At Tuesday’s rally in Sanford, Trump took notice. “I love the signs behind me. Blacks for Trump. I like those signs. Blacks for Trump. You watch. You watch. Those signs are great,” he said.

Same folks? I'm going to guess the answer is "yes."

EDIT 2:

Yep, go to the website, it's the same whackjob cult members. "Strange" how they keep ending up right behind Trump. Very odd. What a "coincidence!"

edit on 2017-2-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

There you go, the racist implication that blacks can't think for themselves and support Trump.

They just must be a member of a cult.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join