It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Won't They Call It What It Is? Right Wing Terrorism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

What if I wasted my time and searched for all the hateful liberal demonstrator stories , where protestors beat up people , burned cars and caused havoc ....where cops were killed !

I'd love to see your list. I'm sure, since these acts are so numerous, prevalent, and most importantly, RECENT ... that you won't have to look too hard ... you must have some specifics on the top of your head, right?

Let's look at 'em! Let's hash this out.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Daily Mail, Washington Post, Huffington

Excuse me for laughing
Just another one of these threads,

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I watched a lot of footage from the riots and assaults and what always bugged me was that 200 ANTIFA scumbags can demolish property and pummel people without someone interfering. If they are just in a small number why is nobody on the Left helping or attempting to protect the other side from getting hurt? You outnumber them roughly 100:1 but i could only see people cheering them on. If someone would threaten a person in front of me i would do everything to protect them from harm even if they are from the Left. Why would the peaceful protesters in Berkeley allow a group like ANTIFA to hunt down people in the streets

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Are you saying that those crimes that were reported didn't happen?

Did they happen differently than reported?

Why not engage with others here rather than posting trite insulting memes and garbage?

Give us some facts!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
For every one of those you posted you can find an equivalent where someone has been beat up or maimed for the crime of wearing a Trump shirt or having a Trump sticker on their car. The fear of announcing you are a Trump supporter is far higher than the fear of announcing you are a Hillary supporter. Having said that, ALL acts of violence like this ought to be condemned.

No links in your post.

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I watched a lot of footage from the riots and assaults and what always bugged me was that 200 ANTIFA scumbags can demolish property and pummel people without someone interfering. If they are just in a small number why is nobody on the Left helping or attempting to protect the other side from getting hurt? You outnumber them roughly 100:1 but i could only see people cheering them on. If someone would threaten a person in front of me i would do everything to protect them from harm even if they are from the Left. Why would the peaceful protesters in Berkeley allow a group like ANTIFA to hunt down people in the streets

Exactly. You will be brutally punished for speaking the truth.

Embrace it!

link   

originally posted by: MrSensible
In all my time, I never met a Muslim person that I felt scared of.
I meet Christians on a daily basis who scare the ever-loving s**t out of me.
this is how you know when you are a very virtuous person.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I would hope that you would have read beyond the title, I do specifically say other kinds of violence as well. The president won't acknowledge any of it. In fact when asked by an Israeli reporter about the rise in antisemitism, Trump answered by talking about his electoral win. That's worrisome and appears protectionist in context with all the other stuff.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
ANTIFA and any group utilizing Black Bloc tactics are simply fascists under another banner.

ANTIFA

Black Bloc - Wikipedia

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Make sure you copy and paste this post so that you can get credit from your liberal arts college for Virtue Signaling!

Just trying to help you get ahead of that worthless college degree in gender studies and social justice that will make you virtually worthless in the real world!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

this is how you know when you are a very virtuous person.

Oh, I thought I had to read a book written 2000 years ago by a bunch of goat-herders in order to be virtuous. This is a great relief! Thank you for setting my mind at ease.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Make sure you copy and paste this post so that you can get credit from your liberal arts college for Virtue Signaling!

Just trying to help you get ahead of that worthless college degree in gender studies and social justice that will make you virtually worthless in the real world!

Why?

Why is this string of insults the response to someone who merely spoke their mind?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Why?

Why is this string of insults the response to someone who merely spoke their mind?

Coming from you?

Roflmao

Make sure you copy and paste to get the proper credit as well!
edit on 18-2-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Really, what's the protocol in your world when asked to assume responsibility for someone else's actions? Is this where Conservatives are supposed to now assume Trump guilt ....on top of our deplorable, racist white guilt?

Has a Conservative asked you to accept UC Berkley guilt regarding the denial of free speech or Podesta guilt over Pizzagate and how about Bernie guilt for the political hit job by the DNC?

This is all subjective and isn't a particularly accurate picture of anything. I hope you realize that I am my own individual and not my brothers keeper, you can't paint me with this broad a brush even in a Liberal hit piece.

link   
The problem is, the Progressives are well funded; all other ideologies are not. There will never be an equal show of force until there is an equal investment in conservationism from billionaire philanthropists. But I ask, how does one make money when one conserves? It takes spending money to make money.

+2 more 
link   

Same. Maybe it's because only level headed, sane, and balanced Muslims seem to excel in Western society? The Muslims I encounter don't seem nearly as fanatical as the right-wing media portrays them ... whereas the evangelical and 'non-denominational' Christians I work/interact with consider themselves "Crusaders" or something. They love bringing up anti-Muslim topics out of the blue, sometimes with alarming statements related to killing them all.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
The problem is, the Progressives are well funded; all other ideologies are not. There will never be an equal show of force until there is an equal investment in conservationism from billionaire philanthropists. But I ask, how does one make money when one conserves? It takes spending money to make money.

*cough* Koch Brothers *cough cough*

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Why?

Coming from you?

Roflmao

Make sure you copy and past to get the proper credit as well!

Coming from me.

I have been an ass in the past to anyone I disagreed with in many ways. And for the times that I may have done that to you, I apologize. That kind of crap is not constructive or productive.

Now, why insult someone who is just speaking their mind?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Sorry, I'm a busy person, so I installed a plugin on my browser that censors out nonsense for me, so I had a hard time reading your post. It ended up looking like this to me:

Make [Nonsense and lack of substance] [Buzzword][Buzzword] your [Rhetoric] [Buzzword]!

[Buzzword][Buzzword][Buzzword][Buzzword][Buzzword][Rhetoric][Rhetoric][Trolling][Buzzword]!

Better luck next time!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

I see what your saying.

But is that what the Constitution and Liberty and Freedom is about?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join