It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Won't They Call It What It Is? Right Wing Terrorism

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
20000 threads about left wing chaos...

"This is liberalism for you."

1 thread about right wing chaos...

"Well they don't represent us."

Not to sure about that "right wing chaos" dribble.

Unless the Uber App is somehow tied into 'Right Winged' mind control....

From The Posted Source:

The Uber driver told police he remembered 'shooting a small person in the head' and said that he felt like he had been under control of the Uber app.

'Jason advised he shot the people in the car and he said it was like it was telling him where to shoot,' a police report states.

emphasis added

I think the above quote from the article is more than self explanatory.

mg

edit on 18-2-2017 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
In all my time, I never met a Muslim person that I felt scared of.
I meet Christians on a daily basis who scare the ever-loving s**t out of me.
edit on 18-2-2017 by MrSensible because: Removed personal information.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Trump OWNS the left!

He has a rent free spot in every radical lefty's head.
This thread is just more proof in the pudding.

They say they are slinging mud, but their hand is in their diaper before each pitch.

Trump OWNS the left!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

As a Genuine Conservative, I think all terrorists should be executed in a controlled demolition.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible

I used to live in San Francisco, which is an incredibly ethnically diverse place. In all my time there, I met several muslims, and people from all different cultures and parts of the world.

Nowadays, I live in Wyoming. I meet Christians on a daily basis who scare the ever-loving s**t out of me.

I'm sorry for you then.

I meet both Muslims and Christians on a daily basis. I can't say that I am scared of either. The extreme vetting is so that I can continue to live that way and so can they.

+15 more 
link   
RADICAL RIGHT WING TERRORISM!

Why won't he say it? Why won't 45 say it?!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible
I meet Christians on a daily basis who scare the ever-loving s**t out of me.

A fantastic living testimonial !!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Why Won't They Call It What It Is? Right Wing Terrorism

I'm sure there are plenty of folks calling it that... but I'm going to say it's not considered terrorism because there's no political goal or purpose. It's just a bunch of violent idiots being violent idiots and using Trump as their excuse.

On the other hand, the black-clad Antifa who used violence for the purpose of shutting down an invited political speaker most definitely had a political goal, so I have wondered when they will be identified as the terrorists that they are. But I would not call them left-wing, and there's no reason to because the "left wing" is so much more and bigger than they are, so it would only serve to fuel the fires of division, and serve no productive or proactive purpose.

As you've noted, there are violent idiots -- even terrorists -- on both sides. They should be singled out as the outliers that they are, not just lump everyone else in with their ilk.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If people with whom I share ideological beliefs with are committing acts of violence, then obviously I share the blame and the guilt.

I'm sorry.

Damn!

LOGIC BOMB!

+5 more 
link   
Dylan Roof was a despicable human being and a piece of human feces. Why would you even think for a second that Trump supporters would agree with his actions is beyond me. I condemn the violence of the Left and Right and so do all the others. This is just another pathetic attempt to stir up more trouble.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Yes. I don't know what's so hard about accepting that there's idiots coming from your own side of (insert situation/beliefs here). I know there's violent, extremist Leftists... I don't want them on my side, I don't want them to hurt anyone in the name of a cause I believe in so the thing for me to do is not pretend it doesn't happen but call it out when it does and state that it's unacceptable. I don't feel weakened by acknowledging the monsters behind my side of the line.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

If people with whom I share ideological beliefs with are committing acts of violence, then obviously I share the blame and the guilt.

I'm sorry.

Damn!

LOGIC BOMB!

But it's so much easier to continue to believe that we're all secretly cheap Dylan Roof knock-offs hiding behind our keyboards.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I'm sorry.

Damn!

LOGIC BOMB!

You're being that ironic on purpose, right?

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DBCowboy

Always the victim. You caught me, I made this thread only for you.

I simply apologized. Isn't that what you wanted, someone to take ownership for these vile acts?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I'm sorry.

Damn!

LOGIC BOMB!

You're being that ironic on purpose, right?

Did my response trigger you?

For the life of me I don't know why, because my responses usually have more substance but in this case my substance is pretty well comparable to many of your responses in your past posts to your political enemies?

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Interesting how far back you had to go to lump all these together to prove your point !

1. first story...April 3, 2016....10 months ago

2. second story....Aug 19, 2016...6 months ago

3. Aug 20 , 2015.....18 months ago !!

4. March 4, 2016....11 + months ago

5. Aug 18, 2016......are we getting the picture now ?

6. this story is recent !.....

7. Oct. 14, 2016

How far can you go back searching for relevant news to make your story significant ?? What if I wasted my time and searched for all the hateful liberal demonstrator stories , where protestors beat up people , burned cars and caused havoc ....where cops were killed !

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Some really nice Jehovah's Witnesses came to my house earlier this week.
I offered them some snickerdoodles...but they declined.

Anyway, they were nice.

Just to be clear...I would also offer Muslim people snickerdoodles too...especially if they came to my house...and IF they were also nice.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Always the victim. You caught me, I made this thread only for you.

I simply apologized. Isn't that what you wanted, someone to take ownership for these vile acts?

It would sound more believable if you wore your hope and change hat.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
... and we see your second point proven blatantly over and over and we're only on page 2 Kali.

Acts of violence are acts of violence. There's no "good ones and bad ones."

Yet, you have folks who reguarly and continually here at ATS equate everyone on "the Left" with the actions of a few Black Bloc/Anarchist/etc. infiltrators.

But turn it around, and they're appalled at the idea.

We've got to start talking to each other as people again, not as generic ideas.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

So we just going to call all crime terrorism right?? I guess I am ok with that, should reduce criminals to a rare occurrence within a year. I been saying street gangs are terrorists, and that Chicago needs a 6 month to 1 year martial law operation to clean it up.

Im with you Kali, ALL CRIME IS TERRORISM!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join