It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Won't They Call It What It Is? Right Wing Terrorism

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Right and all those antifa people are alt righters trying to make liberal college kids look bad...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Actually, I think many of them are just trying to make everyone look bad, and cause a ruckus.

If it were the other end of the spectrum politically, they'd still be there. MHO, of course, your mileage may differ.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

And another one
Witnesses say Purinton told the men, "Get out of my country," before shooting them, the paper reported.
Kansas shooting: FBI investigating after Indian man killed
www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I was just engaging in counter hyperbole...

FWIW

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Yeah just did a thread on that last night.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Wow, i was being pretty mean to you in here. Must have been one of my bad days.

I stand by what I say, but sorry for being mean. I got to know you in my faire thread and feel bad now.

That is not to say that I think its rediculous that you think democrats created and support racism (a little google search of how parties flip flop would help you out with that), but I guess I can come across pretty brash...sorry

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I always provide these for perspective on that issue..

It was the civil rights bill that fully flipped the map/parties..

Same people...they just traded parties..

edit on 24-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

thanks

but this didnt just happen over-night, it took decades, thats why its so hard for people to understand.

I find it funny when people say that it was the democrats that wanted racism...well...back then the democrats were the conservative party.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Terrorism isn't just being violent, mean or otherwise nasty, you know.

Terrorism is using violent means to compel change in a society, either by making people too scared to do things you don't like, or by holding ordinary people's lives hostage against government policy.

Calling someone names, or beating them up because you are a bigot isn't a terrorist act, it's just nasty, deviant and uncivilised.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

thanks

but this didnt just happen over-night, it took decades, thats why its so hard for people to understand.

I find it funny when people say that it was the democrats that wanted racism...well...back then the democrats were the conservative party.

Well...The Civil Rights bill was still the clear pivot/flop of parties...I would argue it happened relatively fast..

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The civil rights bill was one instance that flipped the flop.

Not arguing but people did not shuffle around with their parties quickly.

There was expansion issues, The New Deal, slavery issues.

Here's a cool article i just found...

us-presidents.insidegov.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

This is only patently absurd if you think that a phase of their agenda is their actual end game. I already explained this, your comment completely ignores this.

An F for you.

The truth is we have no way of truly knowing. Either exactly what their agenda is or even if they're completely failing, I think a case can be made for this. Furthermore we don't know all about the intricacies of groups that make up this network of power elites.

Yeah, sure it is. And there's no way that those people could have been on to something? Every analysis will be coloured but we're dealing with mountains of evidence here. And I don't really see you refuting anything.

I've seen you on here defending Hillary Clinton repeatedly. You are willing to give the most corrupt people on the planet the benefit of the doubt? I think we're dealing with a case of Stockholm syndrome here.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Liberals are obsessed with racism. Liberals are certainly keeping it alive, and when it was close to death Obama severely damaged race relations and around the same time liberals invented microaggressions and microinvalidations to justify their own continued existence. A macro example of moving the goalposts. The redefinition of the word racism surely didn't help either.

The whole modern liberal paradigm is a construct of social engineering and so far away from a healthy objective perspective on the whole matter that anything even coming close to the truth is outright vilified by the left. It's a very narrow and myopic social construct full of horrible double standards, outright lies, hate and intolerance. Very ironic that.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I say that's rather unenlightened. Whites fought the Confederacy to its death. Whites fought out the Thirty Years War to a standstill. Whites fought it out with Oliver Cromwell. We've fought most of these "isms" to ruin or at least standstills. Spain got rid of the Moslem's, or converted them. But the new threats won't stand up and cold cock their brethren, when its needed. If terrorists aren't real Moslem, then why are radical Imams permitted to preach in mosques here in America? German Catholics have shut down Jesuits who think Protestants are animals. Ditto with the Protestants farther to the North. And don't think for one minute that deep underground, both Catholic and Protestants wouldn't dearly like to fight it out once more. But their people have had enough of that strife, over the last 500 years.

We know that Dylan Roof was blowing smoke, but what about some Imams, here, refusing to denounce mass killings by their home boy radicals. One way or another, a half million Americans died fighting, in the struggle to free Blacks. Roof's handful of murders cannot wash away their sacrifices. The Moors held out in Malaga, on the Costa del Sol, until 1727, but they were Spanish toast after 1492, the same year Columbus made landfall in the Caribbean.

Then in 1516 IIRC, Senior Cortez landed and joined up with local Indian tribes to horse collar the blood thirsty Aztecs. I guess these locals didn't like providing for those Aztecs' human sacrifices. Christians have been policing themselves for a few Centuries now. Some of these "refugees" come in from fratricidal conflicts which have raged since the 8th Century, with no respite. In my book they're even worse than those old "Jurassic Park" Aztecs.

To make both them, and us, truly safe, we have to separate little kids from their parents, and put them through assimilation camps until they are at least teenagers. Then they will truly be Americanized. Or as much as is reasonably possible. Morocco does something like this, with unwed mothers. These girls would be killed by their families, so the King puts them in a women's prison, for a couple of years. After two years with their off spring living off the Crown, they can return to society, without sweating honor killings. I guess two years with the King's child care, equals some kind of legal divorce, and removes their dishonoring their own family. Go figure!

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join