It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Won't They Call It What It Is? Right Wing Terrorism

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester
Well, you liberals went and poked the sleeping bear. For so long you saw racism everywhere when in reality most whites had already moved on. Now you've got real Nazis, even if they're nerds. Congratulations, you should be proud. This is all your work, now take responsibility. You bought into the elite social engineering and this is the result.

You think this is bad? Just wait.

Just another round in the dialectic.

LOFL, i am sorry, I cannot stop laughing, so now its the liberals who created racism? OMFG this is hysterical. When do you guys just STOP!

Racism was always pushed by democrats, and nothing has changed except your target. There's nothing "hysterical" about it.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Kali74

It's the same reason they rarely call it "right wing terrorism" when a right winger attacks an abortion clinic or shoots up an African American church. It's also the same reason they never call it "promoting sectarian violence" when right wing American Christians call for violence against Hispanic "illegal immigrants" or along the southern border (even though Hispanic people are almost exclusively Christians), or for police crackdowns and more in inner cities and African American neighborhoods, even though the vast majority of African Americans are also Christians.

Congratulations, you've managed to remember the two times a white person claiming to be a republican shot something up, even though I don't remember Roof claiming to be a righty. That was just assumed by racists because he was white and killed black people. I've yet to see one person that didn't condemn that piece of # for what he did.

And what the hell are you talking about on immigration and crackdowns on black neighborhoods? Clinton started the police crackdowns in HIGH CRIME neighborhoods. Guess where the high crime neighborhoods were. And Clinton, along with Obama both had the exact same immigration policy as Trump. Your false outrage will be your downfall.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

Interesting how far back you had to go to lump all these together to prove your point !

1. first story...April 3, 2016....10 months ago

2. second story....Aug 19, 2016...6 months ago

3. Aug 20 , 2015.....18 months ago !!

4. March 4, 2016....11 + months ago

5. Aug 18, 2016......are we getting the picture now ?

6. this story is recent !.....

7. Oct. 14, 2016

How far can you go back searching for relevant news to make your story significant ?? What if I wasted my time and searched for all the hateful liberal demonstrator stories , where protestors beat up people , burned cars and caused havoc ....where cops were killed !

Then they would tell you that those were all just paid right wing shills.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Well, you liberals went and poked the sleeping bear. For so long you saw racism everywhere when in reality most whites had already moved on. Now you've got real Nazis, even if they're nerds. Congratulations, you should be proud. This is all your work, now take responsibility. You bought into the elite social engineering and this is the result.

LOFL, i am sorry, I cannot stop laughing, so now its the liberals who created racism? OMFG this is hysterical. When do you guys just STOP!

Racism was always pushed by democrats, and nothing has changed except your target. There's nothing "hysterical" about it.

please give one example of how racism is "pushed" by the liberals

and please keep in mind that the parties flip flopped in the 60's, the Republican party was the more liberal party and the Democratic party was the more conservative party.

(When blacks were allowed to vote the whites scrammed away from them to form the new republican / conservative party there is today, they could not fathom to admit to being in the same political party as blacks)
edit on 21-2-2017 by veracity because: to add

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

'Right Wing Terrorism' doesn't fit into the Right Wing's narrative about foreigners ruining this country.

Think that one up all by yourself? First of all, there's no proof to these stories in the OP. Second, the only "right wing" stories you can yuck up are the PP shooting and Dylan Roof and he was just accused of being a right winger because he was white and shot black people. Terrorism is unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims. That describes any violent protester. None of which are "right wingers."

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

please give one example of how racism is "pushed" by the liberals

and please keep in mind that the parties flip flopped in the 60's, the Republican party was the more liberal party and the Democratic party was the more conservative party.

(When blacks were allowed to vote the whites scrammed away from them to form the new republican / conservative party there is today, they could not fathom to admit to being in the same political party as blacks)

It's on display everyday. Look at BLM, the Congressional Black Caucus, NBPP, NAACP, and the list goes on. Democrats were the party of racists in 1964 and democrats are still the party of racists in 2017. Like I said, only the target has changed.

It takes a racist to call someone a racist for not sharing the same ideologies of the first black president. Calling Obamacare was racist after it failed. Any negative talk about Obama was racist. That's all liberals used for 8 years, was the race card. Obama even beat Hillary in the primaries by using the race card and calling her racist. That's ALL the democrats know anymore. They've lost the winning game plan because all they know how to do is hurl insults. Disagree with Hillary? Sexist woman hater. Disagree with Obama? Racist. Disagree with anything to do with gays? Homophobe. Support secure borders and immigration security? Islamophobe or brown person hater. Disagree with global warming? Science hating denier. There's a trend, the left can't debate, they go straight to name calling.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well, you didn't even finish your question so I'll have to guess what it is you wanted me to prove.

The de facto founder of the European union was expressly anti-white and wanted to mix whites away. They still give out prizes in his name, coincidentally to the people that have furthered this ideal the most.

So we know what he wanted and we can see that what is happening right now in Europe aligns perfectly with his vision for the future.

As for the New World Order agenda this is a good primer:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Furthermore there's any number of excellent and quite exhaustive threads here on ATS on the matter.

As for the Western elite being white, yes they would pretty much have to be wouldn't they. It's quite natural but also quite irrelevant. Firstly because it is readily apparent that brainwashing and self-hate is quite capable of trumping any notions of racial loyalty in a culture which denies the very existence of race and actively champions multiculturalism and miscegenation as an ideal - despite the inherent problems of heterogeneous states.

Secondly, it would be foolish in the extreme to believe that the actual string pullers partake in and believe in the same propaganda that they distribute to the masses. There's no way they themselves actually believe in the rainbow fairy tales they spin through their media and cultural institutions. It is simply a means to an end. And what do we see happening? What is the fruit of their efforts? Well, they have succeeded in completely dividing all Western nations on one highly contentious issue: immigration.

Thirdly. You do know that this stratagem of division and immigration has been used by rulers to divide the masses many times before throughout history right? And in case you didn't know this despite having been a member of ATS for so long: the current elite class are made up of the very same bloodlines that have already ruled Europe for hundreds and hundreds of years.

If you want to go into this aspect of the conspiracy I suggest you read the excellent thread All Roads Lead to Rome by ProtoplasmicTraveler:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All of these issues have been analysed and written about a thousand times already. The only problem is there's always a certain lag time for humanity when accepting new paradigms of thought and this is certainly no exception especially when the power structure itself is doing its absolute best to protect itself from any threats to its hegemony. We'll get there soon enough though, conspiracies have already gone mainstream. The facts are slowly sinking in.

Though I suspect you're one of those people that are absolutely immune to facts related to this, and that you will only ever accept this once everyone else does.

Yuri Bezmenov a KGB defector describes this phenomenon very well, he calls it demoralisation.

The result? The result you can see ... the people who graduated in the 60's, dropouts or half-baked intellectuals, are now occupying the positions of power in the government, civil service, business, mass media, and educational systems. You are stuck with them. You can't get through to them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern. You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.

As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.... That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

Yeah.. that about describes it.

I'll be expecting a rebuttal to every point raised in my post and in both of the threads I linked to on my desk by tomorrow morning or you're getting an F.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Calling BLM racist is funny to me...you are funny...in a sad way.

Typical idiocracy in your posts...the more you post, the more you are proving me correct :/

(and the more you are spreading idiocracy, i suggest you just stop)
edit on 21-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Typical idiocracy in your posts...the more you post, the more you are proving me correct :/

What's funny about it?

Insults instead of debate, told ya so.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

Briefly, so as to avoid more verbose screen-scrolling ....

Yes, I asked my complete question, although I'd admit it wasn't that cogently phrased -- for the record, I'll make a statement rather than asking a question:

If the powers behind the globalist agenda (buzz-phrase) are White Europeans, your comment that their goals are "anti-White" is patently absurd.

Frankly, it's a cop-out to blandly gesture to pages and pages of information and theory and say "I mean that."

As to what you followed that up with, at least now I understand your positioning in the matter. Fairly typical, nothing new to see.

Not to be too dismissive, but it's basically warmed-over Birtcherism with a light dusting of Cleon Skousen.

edit on 21-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Best.

edit on 21-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: De-snarked

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

What's funny about it?

Insults instead of debate, told ya so.

Idiocracy technique #6 - mistaking the act of disengaging with idiocracy as not able to debate

also "I told ya so" who do you think you are? trump?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Yes they are. BLM should be labeled as a terrorist group. Any group that promotes racial division in fact. No more crap about whos race is superiror or who deserves to live on this planet. We had that already with the Nazis or the other genocides perpetrated in africa or around the world. Why are certain races always excluded when it comes to fighting for a good cause? Why aren't they calling themselves All Lives Matter for example? How about tackeling real issues like the thug culture and gangbangers and there glorification?

www.theblaze.com...

They are just another hate group who disguise themselves as standing up to the evil white men and that they care all about the african american. All they do is add fuel to the racial hate and furthermore advancing the division.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I am not sure if you realize this or not...but Blacks have been severely mistreated in the court systems, by police and by the general public.

This is STILL happening and BLM is using their right to protest to bring this to the surface bc they do not want another one of their sons dying due to police brutality.

Try putting yourself in one of their shoes, what if it was YOUR son or daughter that was murdered by police just bc they can get away with it.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I am not sure if you realize this or not...but Blacks have been severely mistreated in the court systems, by police and by the general public.

This is STILL happening and BLM is using their right to protest to bring this to the surface bc they do not want another one of their sons dying due to police brutality.

Try putting yourself in one of their shoes, what if it was YOUR son or daughter that was murdered by police just bc they can get away with it.

They promote killing cops as a solution and that's not how you deal with conflicts. Yes the injustices need to stop and corruption is a huge problem in this world. I'm white and i don't condone any police brutality or corruption period. In fact they have my full support aslong they don't break any laws. The same goes for cops who just do what they are supposed to do. The thing is such groups like BLM invite individuals you don't want to be asscociated with and they go to extreme violent lenghts to make a point. This results in more violence and it becomes an endless vicious cicle.Those are the ones who put the rational thinking people in a tight spot with all the crap of killing white men and calling for genocides. They are hurting the cause and spark only more hate against said cause.

The judiciary system is flawed there is no doubt about it. Americans need to unite to change that but violence is not the answer. I endured my fair share of violence too and it tought me that i would use it only for self defense or to protect my family and others. One of the reasons i'm glad that i don't care about what race you're anymorel. All i see is humans. The only distinction that's left is good,shades of grey(no not the book) or evil.

I want to explicitly clarify that only the radical violent racists parts of the BLM should be removed. Not the whole movement in itself. Though i would prefer humans that no longer feel the need to split up in different groups anymore but that's just me.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Just as there is a percentage of alt-right idiocracy that identify as republicans, there is also a percentage of villians that consider themselves part of BLM.

I have the common knowledge to understand that just bc there are a few bad apples in a group, that does not mean the whole group is bad.

If you understand this than why are you demonizing a whole group?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Just as there is a percentage of alt-right idiocracy that identify as republicans, there is also a percentage of villians that consider themselves part of BLM.

I have the common knowledge to understand that just bc there are a few bad apples in a group, that does not mean the whole group is bad.

If you understand this than why are you demonizing a whole group?

I already stated in my previous post that it was just an honest mistake nothing more. I don't condone any violence from any side. I don't identify myself as left,right,centrist or anything else for that matter. If you do evil things i call you out. Unfortunately there is not much anyone can do to fix this problem. Not alone at least. The first step would be that all sides decide together that the best way to move forward would be to distance themselves from all of the violent radicals. The sad thing is that's never gonna happen. I'm truly sorry for all this crap but that's the reality.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

someone who becomes extreme is usually a mentally unstable person. The last thing they will admit is to being "extreme or mentally unstable".

There is no solution, just keep your distance from these people bc they can and will use any excuse to explode.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

someone who becomes extreme is usually a mentally unstable person. The last thing they will admit is to being "extreme or mentally unstable".

There is no solution, just keep your distance from these people bc they can and will use any excuse to explode.

Well that is just depressing and frustrating. Thanks for the conversation. It was very interesting and insightful.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well, there are those reported attacks on Jewish cemeteries as well as threats to jewish centers. There's probably an 80 to 90% chance they were done not by white supremacists or even moslems, but by organized leftists who are angry at Trump and Netanyahu who have showed support and friendship to one another and between the US and Israel.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Or far left false flag terrorism easily accomplished from anywhere, while using special phone number spoofing technology, and a little vandalism..

When Clinton chimed in, as she has on certain other things like the "real world consequences of fake news", then I knew something was up about it.

It looks very fishy and I think that's the reason that Trump waited to speak out about it, to try to get a sense for who's doing it and why and I think his statement about an ugly evil may have a double-meaning to it..

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join