It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Won't They Call It What It Is? Right Wing Terrorism

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Really? Here's a thread of a bunch of far-right Christian extremists celebrating the random deployment of violence in video, and it's not fiction:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was titled "Entitled Muslim gets what he deserves" or suchlike for a day or so before the mods saw fit to walk it back a bit, it being clear that the man can't be demonstrated to be Muslim but instead made only the mistake of being black. Far-right extremists make crude allusions to the need to maim and kill people just for thinking or looking differently on a daily basis here and it's modded with kid gloves.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

And your avatar is also a veiled promotion of politics fueled violence.

My point was that people promote violence far more than the mod was suggesting, and the truth was that it's widespread but because of various "rules" people have to skirt around - it becomes cloaked. Obviously sometimes it slips out far easier to spot than other times when it's very cleverly covered up, but if you know what to look for you'll be able to spot it.

It's human nature after all.
People are violent creatures.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I don't think that makes the point you were trying to make very well.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
there are problems on every side, left, right, front or back.. anyone ina right state of mind already knows this..

just because I support trump, doesn't mean I support the moron screaming trump's name and stabbing people.

I can see both sides of the dilemma.

yours and ours.
edit on 2/20/2017 by ware2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

'Right Wing Terrorism' doesn't fit into the Right Wing's narrative about foreigners ruining this country.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Oh you're talking about the media?

Well according to Trump it's all fake.

Thanks for that. With that you just confirmed what President Trump claims about the MSM to be correct.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
People are dying, and you guys are bickering between left and right, jeebus, ideology is a problem!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

It's always nice to have things both ways.

Making America Great should be no problem for those who have done it before after all.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You know what's really easy, buying a $10 hat that says maga or a shirt that has an h with an arrow on it and then creating some disturbance or violent act. There are a lot of paid and/or crazy fakers in this world. The politicians, but especially the media, never let a good crisis go to waste, even when they manufacture that crisis. It does tend to happen it seems more on the progressive liberal side however, but I blame the education system and their drive towards progressive indoctrination rather than critical thinking.

So, to the OP, do you know any of these alleged right wing white supremacists? We're you there when they did what they did? Do you know if their past was right wing or if it was manufactured acting to promote a left wing agenda? Sorry to break your bubble, but ideological polarization tends to create strange bedfellows ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/20.2017 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I would not consider those rioters who tried to suppress free speech from the left. That's a definition of fascism. Or we could call them the extreme far left. So therefore they are not of the left and do not represent us.

Antifa is infamous for destroying property and assaulting people. Why would they let Antifa attend the protest in the first place? For the millionth times the peaceful protesters outnumber them everytime when they show up. Why are they still allowed to join if the peaceful protesters are against them? Something doesn't add up. Though it sems nobody is able to answer that question.
edit on 20-2-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

You know what's really easy, buying a $10 hat that says maga or a shirt that has an h with an arrow on it and then creating some disturbance or violent act.

You know what's even easier? Blaming the other side.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
People are dying, and you guys are bickering between left and right, jeebus, ideology is a problem!

someone in this thread said it earlier: 2 wings of the same bird.

"I like the Left Twix!!!"

"Thems fightin' words....Right Twix only!!!"

LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Setting cars on fire and killing people are pretty different, don't you think?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

With that you just confirmed what President Trump claims about the MSM to be correct.

Except that he didn't mention Fox News and Brietbart.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Well, you liberals went and poked the sleeping bear. For so long you saw racism everywhere when in reality most whites had already moved on. Now you've got real Nazis, even if they're nerds. Congratulations, you should be proud. This is all your work, now take responsibility. You bought into the elite social engineering and this is the result.

You think this is bad? Just wait.

Just another round in the dialectic.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

So, you're a bit unclear ... did these questions create racism in White people, or did it expose (or wake up) the racism already there (to use your bear metaphor)?

Also, none of that absurd garbage is any more absurd than the implicit claim that there isn't racism or that there hasn't been racism in our society.

The extremes are the lies ... the truth (not to mention, the facts) are somewhere in between.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The anti-white sentiments championed by the globalist machine has galvanised what racism already existed and driven millions of other people to embrace far right sentiments that could be considered either racist or commonsensical depending on perspective.

Some of it is actual racism, and some of it is only racism in the minds of deluded liberals.

Point is, the liberal slippery slope got so bad that it created a whole new movement of people that stopped caring about the word racism - the one word that over time seemingly became the whole liberal platform. It has lost its power, now it'll be interesting to see if in time the Overton window will widen. Very interesting times.

The alt-right youth movement can't really be blamed on ingrained racism though, these guys, these nerds, were essentially awakened by the internet and statistics.. And then they went and discovered the Jewish cabal and the rest is history.

I understand that. My perspective as a conspiracy theorist encompasses and incorporates that perspective. Personally I believe there's more than Jews pulling the strings, the NWO cabal is not fully Jewish at all.

White liberals their virtue signalling and their pathetic white guilt is enough evidence I think that most people really were more or less beyond racism. In fact they were and still are extremely "anti-racist", some of them bordering on self-hate. And then liberals having won the cultural war moved the goalposts and invented "microaggressions", "microinvalidations" and any number of other retarded concepts, including redefining racism itself so only white people can be racist. And then thinking they had won completely they overreached. Little did they know about the anger building in the dark subconscious parts of the collective consciousness of white people. And then Pepe and Trump happened.

And now we're looking at a very chaotic and divided future for the West. It's exciting to be alive don't you think?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

Can you give some concrete evidence that "the globalist agenda" (utterly generic and empty rhetoric phrasing) particularly in light of the fact that most of the acknowledged "power structures" of the world are made up of Western European White folks (unless of course, you don't include Jewish folks as White, ehich you may not.)?

Let's start there.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester
Well, you liberals went and poked the sleeping bear. For so long you saw racism everywhere when in reality most whites had already moved on. Now you've got real Nazis, even if they're nerds. Congratulations, you should be proud. This is all your work, now take responsibility. You bought into the elite social engineering and this is the result.

You think this is bad? Just wait.

Just another round in the dialectic.

LOFL, i am sorry, I cannot stop laughing, so now its the liberals who created racism? OMFG this is hysterical. When do you guys just STOP!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Terrorism is terrorism no matter what group it comes from, says the poster with a Black Panthers quote as their signature. I would say that I hope you don't support BLM or the anti-Trump protests if you don't like terrorists, but since you support the Black Panthers, I can see that you just hate groups that don't share your agenda. Nice links, too, they're all from anti-Trump sites. I wonder why you didn't list any from ABC, NBC, or CBS because they don't like Trump either and love to spin negativity about him given the chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join