It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Won't They Call It What It Is? Right Wing Terrorism

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
B-b-but I thought only the left had extremists?! The right is just being patriotic! It's patriotism!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I don't trust a lot of things about the CIA, but they still can provide invaluable data.

I don't trust the CIA's data at all.

They provided arms and money to the Mujahadeen and then lied about Russia invading Afghanistan when Russian troops were INVITED to fight by the ruling Afghan moderate Islamic against radicals trying to overthrow the moderate government.

Russia initially rejected a call for help by the Afghan government the first time.

Even sent this guy in to tell the Mujahadeen to tell them that their cause was just. And then they attacked the US on September 11th. 14,000 Russian soldiers were killed because of a lie.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

But don't let them condition you to believe that both sides are equally bad, because they aren't. It is a typical tactic used by them to try to normalize their actions. There is a reason why left wing extremist groups are generally considered to be much more of a terrorist threat than their right wing counterparts.

It's amazing, isn't it. Both sides say exactly the same about the other. Both sides believe exactly the same about the other. It's a funny old world.

Except we have examples to prove it. Look no further than Timothy McVeigh and Robert Dear.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I haven't missed any point. I repeated your statement back to you. Did you misspeak?

Let's try again ... you said "the actions [of Lefties] of late are terrorist/nazi/eetc."

Then you want to go to "some on the Left" ... etc. Honestly, you seem confused.

The violence that has crept into some protests is performed by a fraction of the people involved.

The issue I'm trying to get you to think about is simple: you are suggesting that millions of individual Americans are "on the Left" as if that makes them a homogeneous junta that all think alike, act alike, etc.

The reality is, at every one of these protests, there have been a small core group of individuals employing well established techniques to stimulate violent actions.

You are employing a rhetorical technique, as I have done in the past. I'm suggesting to you that if you start thinking in terms of individual people rather than large, vague monolithic groups like "the Left" ... I think you'll begin to see the situation much differently.

The actions of late from the left are terrorist/nazi/etc. These actions are from the left, not the right. That statement is correct. Now notice that nowhere in that statement do I say the entire left, or all lefties, or any quantity or percentage at all. I said "the actions from the left" because the riots and looting and vandalism we are currently seeing IS from the left.

One of us is very confused. Hint: its YOU.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I would not consider those rioters who tried to suppress free speech from the left. That's a definition of fascism. Or we could call them the extreme far left. So therefore they are not of the left and do not represent us.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

The great failing is that any strangers could ever represent you.

Its why I don't do much affiliating with others. People tend to paint you with the stain of those you affiliate with.

I think it takes a particularly microcephalic individual to truly believe that affiliation is anything other than a thin connection based on a variable spectrum of similarity of goals. Most folks simply use the broad brush as a philosophical bully pulpit technique, not really believing for a second that I am truly racist for not supporting Obama.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The great failing is that any strangers could ever represent you.

Not without being watched very, very carefully. ...and replaced at regular intervals. Kinda like a lightbulb.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

a reply to: EvillerBob

ANIFA is a international "organization."

Just as a note.
Antifa is a Soros paid radical organization. Its that simple. Soros is practically single handedly the facilitator of most of this type of unrest today. www.thelibertybeacon.com...
Soros is a Nazi
The group Refuse Fascism is also a soros paid radical organization
edit on 19-2-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I would not consider those rioters who tried to suppress free speech from the left. That's a definition of fascism. Or we could call them the extreme far left. So therefore they are not of the left and do not represent us.

Regardless of how many ways people want to dissect and classify the rioters it is clear they are not from the conservative right. How far left they go probably does vary. But I would also point out that people who are middle of the road don't usually get to the point of violent rioting in the streets. So, if they aren't from the right, and they aren't middle of the road, then there isn't much [left]...ahem...

It doesn't mean that every lefty is ready to loot a liquor store every time he doesn't get his way. But this is a decidedly left/liberal tactic. Again, just compare the reaction of the right when obama won to the reaction of the left when Trump won. You need look no further.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Very fake news.
a reply to: Kali74

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

If anything, most of your examples are hate crimes, not terrorism.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

"All plants by the Libtards," says the Trump sycophant.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I used to think ATS was a place where the people would find their power. In solidarity and togetherness. I've realised you Americans want to be divided. You love to argue over stupid rubbish like Left & right (WINGS OF THE SAME BLOODY BIRD).

It's pathetic.

Bring on the apocalypse. Humanity sucks!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
Because they would then have to call Left Wing Terrorism what it is as well.

And there are multitude more of these kind of attacks and that breaks the MSM / Leftist narrative.

For example .... ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are some Left Wing Terrorists.

You are lying to yourself thinking Left Wing terrorists are not the large majority.

You can find 10 left examples for every 1 right example.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
What you do not mention is what has happened to Europe. Bringing in groups who's culture is polar opposite of ours is insanity. Even in nature when species are introduced to control another it fails. We are animals also. Seven and a half billion occupy this planet. There is chaos all over it and we are inviting it here.
I suggest you keep the door of your domicile open at all times. Surly there are people who need help so they can come on in. You feed them. Let them have a run of the house. If they don't eat pork you must expel it from your diet. If they should decide to have a child in your home your responsible to maintain it medically and monetarily. Surely by now you get my drift. I am not cold hearted. I believe we should help these people in their own regions. Stop Neocon wars and disrupt their homes. The pushers of this agenda you defend. The extreme left and right are in together to divide and conquer this planet. Don't be a useful idiot. Be smart.Sweden is now the rape capital of the world. Why? Because they let cultures that treat women like cattle into the region and now there is a heavy price to pay.
This is what confuses me. People are out defending the immigration of a culture that has ZERO respect for women. Where are the feminists on this matter? Silent. Out protesting for the allowance of their entrance. Fools. Kum-Ba Ya!!
I am in the health care field. I know Muslim families that are awesome and should be here. Wrote letters of recommendation for college admissions to medical school. But what we need is extreme vetting. If there are the least bit of connections to family members in extreme groups sorry very sorry can't come in. I would also apply this to Jews who have Marxist leanings. Any connection your out!! I just wish that during the great immigration of the 20th century there was better vetting. Jews that lean Marxist infiltrated our schools and Universities. Saul Alinsky and others in a list to long to mention. So now with Jews they don't think independently and use the anti-semitism crap to stick behind their brothers. We are a country of immigrants!!! BUT WE WANT PEOPLE WHO TRULY WANT TO BE AMERICAN.
One last note I must relay as a patient of mine told her story and she is from India. As a little girl she was affected by the India/Muslim problem in the 1940's. Their family lost all their land they owned as it became Pakistan. She said that Hindu weddings had to be performed in secret without a lot of fan fair because Muslim males would attack and rape the bride. It is also a fact that Muslim men are encouraged to marry Hindu girls so as to wipe out the Hindu culture.
In closing be careful what you wish for because for me I know those who contributed to the problem. Do not seek my protection or help as you will find no quarter with me. The Constitution protects those that want to uphold it not re-ammend it or interpret it so as to cause self annihilation. Do not fall for the deep state. Divide and conquer is their modus operandi. Problem, reaction, solution is their means. Peace out.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Why Won't They Call It What It Is? Right Wing Terrorism

Sure thing just as soon as people call,

Occupy Wallstreet,Ferguson,Blacklives Matter,Berkeley, and pre and post election 'protesting' what it is?

LEFT WING TERRORISM.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

This has to be the most ignorant OP and thread that I have seen in a while (and that's saying something on ATS lately).

All I had to do was click on THE FIRST STORY linked to in the OP to realize that what was posted are, at best, excessively loosely tied to supporting Trump.

The first story about the Uber driver, he claims that he was being controlled by the Uber app. The second story, the person was obviously crazy, claimed to have super powers to his mother, and proceeded to eat one of his victims.

I didn't even read the rest, because when I look at two stories of the six posted, and they show relatively clear signs of the killers being mental wackadoos, it's obvious that at least 1/3 of the linked incidents are not because of ideology, but because of crazy. That tell me enough that I don't need to read anymore links.

Pathetic attempt, OP.

And regardless, I agree with Schuyler on this one--all ideologies have extremists that do crazy things, but when what you link isn't even attributable to an ideology, you fail on multiple levels. So why won't YOU call this thread what it is: Inflammatory Baseless Hyperbole?

(hopefully nothing that I just said was missed by others in this thread...I read most of the first page of comments and realized that it wasn't worth reading anymore)

edit on 20-2-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Except we have examples to prove it. Look no further than Timothy McVeigh and Robert Dear.

Timothy McVeigh: Oklahoma City bombing, 1995

Robert Drear: Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood massacre, 2015

Twenty years apart--not exactly making a hefty point, here.

Look, no one is claiming that both sides don't have their extremists who do despicable things, but when you use frequency as a metric for measuring which side is more violent or terroristic in nature (which doesn't always have to be a mass shooting or a bombing), the extreme left are much more violent and terroristic than the right.

But, I also like to consider the military generally a branch of the right wing, and if you take into account how they have been used in the last few decades...well, that causes one to pause and think a little harder.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If people with whom I share ideological beliefs with are committing acts of violence, then obviously I share the blame and the guilt.

I'm sorry.

Damn!

LOGIC BOMB!

But it's so much easier to continue to believe that we're all secretly cheap Dylan Roof knock-offs hiding behind our keyboards.

Similar to believing that liberals are all leftists out to sow discord and chaos across America because an election was lost, pretending to be Trump supporters while committing violent acts, and subverting the democratic process?

Yeah, like that. :/ *eye roll*

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

I disagree with what you're saying.

Defending random acts of violence and terrorism is just not allowed here, so of course you don't see it (for long) because you ban those people for saying those things.

Many people not only defend insane indiscriminate violence they even sometimes commit it. This happens fairly often in the modern world all around us at complete random.

I am 99% certain (you can never be 100%, this is the internet) that there is no one on ATS - regardless of their political persuasion - who condones random acts of violence

Thankfully you left that 1% open for being wrong - because that's where reality exists - in that 1 %.
Those people (if they aren't banned yet) know to keep those sentiments silent and hidden.

For example this guy the other day showed me a trailer for this film called "Rampage", which he said had several sequals as well. It's basically just a movie version of GrandTheftAuto rampaging. It's utter insanity and grotesque brutality on the streets of a random town.

The fact that a film like that can be created, and that it has tons of fans, is plenty evidence to support the conclusion that random senseless violence is actually a secret fetish of many more people than you'd think. We could go on all day about this and why it's far more widespread than you'd expect.

You no longer have to live in denial of this reality - you're welcome.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join