It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Won't They Call It What It Is? Right Wing Terrorism

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Yes, does that make him a terrorist? Does identifying as a troll make one a terrorist? I think not.
edit on 19-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Being an obnoxious flamboyant troll personality wise doesn't mean that his events getting shut down and his supporters getting brutally terrorized is warranted.

I see it as to them he's the heretic threat / "house n####r" being gay and being ideologically opposed to them, as a big part of their motivation to shut him down.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It's tempting, everyday, to throw rotten foods but I think a little mirroring is more effective to break the droning chants.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
LOL, "terrorist".

State actor kills someone = soldier in war
non state actor kills someone = criminal/murderer
"terrorist" = buzzword label for criminals, typically of middle eastern decent. Altough used hyperbolically to describe someone who works against someone else's goals

Its all so silly. I just can't figure out how anyone buys any of this.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

That's your troll.

Wasted opportunity I say.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's as good an explanation for the antipathy from many as you'll likely come up with.

"How dare he?" "How Dare He?"

HOW DARE HE?

...and off they go to show the world their extreme displeasure. Instead of acting like the nearly adult people they're trying to become, they act like petulant children throwing a temper tantrum, only with clubs, and other assorted odds and ends.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Oh I thought you were talking about Trump. My apologies.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

That was an atrocity. Milo really didn't get a chance to speak. He got told to efff off a couple times. What a constructive discussion.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I might have to watch it with CC on.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Just heard the first one. What decorum!!

And he's just laughing it off. It's just aprt of the game to him, but they for him speaking differently than they think its F YOU SHUT UP.
edit on 19-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

huh...

It kinda applies there, too, doesn't it?

Ah, me. I yearn for the zombie apocalypse. It'd be much more fun...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I yearn for the zombie apocalypse.

Don't we all? It'd be nice to have our own bunkers.

edit on 2/19/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
LOL, "terrorist".

State actor kills someone = soldier in war
non state actor kills someone = criminal/murderer
"terrorist" = buzzword label for criminals, typically of middle eastern decent. Altough used hyperbolically to describe someone who works against someone else's goals

Its all so silly. I just can't figure out how anyone buys any of this.

Hey, that's cool if you don't think domestic terrorism exists. Perhaps you think it's false, bogus, some made up boogeyman bs, whatever!

That must mean you also think this thread is BS, and any contrary threads involving "terrorism" coming from the left is equally BS. That's fine bro as long as you are "bipartisan".

I disagree. But noted! You must be on to something given the amount of stars you received. Big applause!

edit on 19-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
a reply to: Kali74

Daily Mail, Washington Post, Huffington

Excuse me for laughing
Just another one of these threads,

Care to tell us all what is SJW about the Daily Mail?
They are the most right wing Paper in Britain.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

By denouncing it, it takes away that BROAD BRUSH constantly painted by both sides. Why is this so hard to understand??

Its a pity the right can't see that about acts by islamic terrorists, and instead like to make out that...for example....everyone coming from a certain countries at the moment is a potential terrorist.

That's the problem with broad brushes, right? When they suit their paradigm, people love them.

Hence my earlier post in the thread where I re-worded the cliched old right wing post that I've seen on ATS for the past 10 years.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Sure.

My problem with the left however is, its been being taken to some whole other level where people driven by se Islam, ideologies like Sharia Law (which has pro-oppression at its core) cant even be criticized (because not all of them are like that). What I've been observing is people well into the point of outright defending evil in these pursuits. This is all dystopian flick material how far its come in what less than a decade.

edit on 19-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Why Won't They Call It What It Is? Right Wing Terrorism

Because the "Matrix" says its only terrorism if it is "muslim terrorism", exactly since 9/11.

Look, in Germany it is no problem to illegaly hoard tons(!) of ammunition, hundreds of firearms, chemicals to build explosives, miscellaneous thrust weapons, special tools to produce ammunition. It is no problem that you attacked the police before, you will never be called a terrorists but a weapons enthusiast.

All that is no problem as long you are a Reichsbürger(maybe comparable with US sovereign citizens), a european KKK member(like a bunch of german cops), member of nazi parties, a V-Mann(secret service henchman) etc. You can even want to be called a nazi terrorist because maybe you are one and you want everybody to know it, they wouldn´t call you a terrorist as long you are not muslim. If you are german and christ, you are just a weired weapons enthusiast...

But if a muslim women maybe bought some hairbleach years ago and her man is wearing a salafi/hipster beard, then the total observation of all german people needs to be strenghtened. After the "protectors" raided the house of the muslims, of a bunch of others too and have to release all former muslim terror suspects, because there was found no evidence for nothing. Happens here every month now here, several times meanwhile. But the MSM is full of the muslim terror threat because of that actions. Keep them feared, so you can rule them.

While they find, again and again, huge amounts of illegal hoarded weapons, ammunition and stuff at german "weapons enthusiasts". But these enthusiasts can never be terrorists, they just want to collect firearms and chemicals for explosives for exactly no other reasons than collecting weapons illegally. I guess all that stuff can´t even hurt people if it isn´t muslim weapons and explosives...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

It's the same reason they rarely call it "right wing terrorism"typically treated with collective punishment & collective guilt.

Uneducated white people. Low social standing. Single parent family or divorce without strong influence from both parents.
Low self-esteem. Low motivation. Never achieved anything. Not motivated to change that.

That's all this is.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Well it's simple really, as already pointed out the violence is on both sides with viral videos showing disabled people being held captive and tortured for fun by Trump hating hood rats but when it comes to Islam the point is laughable.

So far this year there have been over 250 attacks with a death toll of 1500+ people world wide carried out by hundreds of Jihadists groups. Muslims make up 0.2% of the US population but a terrorist attack is 34 times more likely to be committed by a Muslim in the US than by a non- muslim on current statistics.

Of course most Muslims are just content to follow a religious conservative supremacist ideology where non muslims are denied basic rights that Muslims in Muslim majority countries enjoy. In the worst cases something like 5000 Yasidi girls have been taken and sold as sex slaves. Since 9/11 there have been over 30,000 attacks carried out by Muslim Jihadists world wide where as So called right wing terror attacks tend to kill no one.

Admittedly this does not take into account right wing government violence but to compare vigilante Jihadism where an individual off their own back decides to kill, maim and rape because they share only an arbitrary religious identity with someone they designate as part of the in group, is an equivocation that can not stand up to all but the most idiotic comparison.

The defining factor that ties all jihadist activity together is Islam and this doesn't even begin to address the violence and suppression of women, the Arab colonialism of 1400 years, the death toll from religious wars, (the crusades number about 34 battles in total though the Arab battles of muslim expansionism number in the 500s) It doesn't cover the differential and unequal laws that are applied to non Muslims in Muslim majority countries where being gay is punishable by death, Where Christians are forced to worship in crumbling churches because it is illegal to build a new one and if you are a HIndu just thank your luck you haven't been religiously cleansed, where even other Muslims live in fear because they are not of the dominant sect in their country, such as the Ahmahdayya in Indonesia the shinning poster boy of Islamic tolerance and democracy. It also doesn't include the demographic evidence of the decline of non-muslim communities in Muslim countries, There are no Christians left in Iraq now and copts in Egypt are in decline with the same pattern repeated all over the Muslim world.

Why are the Chinese having the same problems with Muslims? Is that western imperialism or just victimisation of a minority, why hindus and Buddhists and any society that is non-Muslim?

Trump may be a bigoted idiot but ignoring the qualitative and quantitative data screaming at you as a conspiracy may well be fun but you don't even need to believe it, just find a muslim, read about what critics of Islam say Muslims believe and then have the courage to have an honest conversation with an honest Muslim about what they believe and you will quickly understand why there are so many young muslim men rushing to commit violence on behalf of their religion.

I'm not a muslim but there are plenty of ex muslims who are saying the exact same things I am.

Shhhhh! Doesn't fit the victim SJW narrative of the religion of peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well - for a start - that depends on whether or not you follow the blood guts and thunder version of sharia which right wing extremists like to jump on and make out that everyone is going to die from, or the more simple general lifestyle code of conduct one. Kind of like old testament vs new testament in a lot of respects.

However, I don't think I've ever seen anyone on ATS who has been accused of defending terrorism actually defend it. That's just a final desperate line thrown out by stupid people who have lost the argument and want to try and make some sort of impact point.

I am 99% certain (you can never be 100%, this is the internet) that there is no one on ATS - regardless of their political persuasion - who condones random acts of violence, and yet there are idiots here who will throw that accusation out because it suits their argument of "its all of them" when obviously it is not.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join