It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Won't They Call It What It Is? Right Wing Terrorism

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Aw man you're no fun!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

The point of the OP was to try to say republicans are terrorists too.

I never read that in the OP. Point that out to me.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Apparently I've written the worst post on ATS.

(sweet! I'm #1!)

My point is, and always has been to own up to it. If what I think is even similar with what others think, and they do violence. . . . then how different are we?

I'm not one to beat or bomb anyone, regardless. I won't injure people just because they disagree with how I think. That's where we don't think on a similar level.

I won't defend their actions. I don't find excuses for their actions. I don't try to justify their actions.

We've been seeing increased violence on the left. So many marginalize, defend, justify their actions.

Pointing out violence from the right is no justification for the violence on the left. I'll own up to it and denounce it. I'll even look at how I think. Maybe my approach is wrong.

Creating threads like this is just justifying the next riot. The next harmful act on the left.

People will say, "Hey! You can't denounce it! The right did stuff too!"

Yeah. Maybe we did.

But two wrongs have never made a right.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Aw man you're no fun!

Right? Lol.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Right Wing Terrorism.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Milo is a moron. The Antifa group that set fires at Berkley are morons. Why are we giving morons so much power?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Sorry.

When you catch a shot glass upside the head, and are out cold before you hit the floor, it kinda takes the fun out of it...!!

I've had many a headache, for various reasons, in my life--that one, was the worst. ...and it didn't even hit the right guy.

Kinda like the protesters we've been talking about from both sides. ((topic save, ftw)) They never seem to get the ones they're aiming at, which not only makes 'em rather stupid, but mis-guided, as well.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We've been seeing increased violence on the left. So many marginalize, defend, justify their actions.

I find it funny that you don't see it. How about calling those genuine terroristic actions on the right for what they are? Do you know how many "far right terrorism" attacks that end up killing people? How about the "far left terrorism"?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

When we answer that question, my friend, then we'll have stopped it, too.

Maybe we should explore that a bit more? I'm up for it.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I find it funny that you don't see it. How about calling those genuine terroristic actions on the right for what they are? Do you know how many "far right terrorism" attacks that end up killing people? How about the "far left terrorism"?

I have.

I've even apologized for those horrible actions.

Apparently I'm the only one.

link   

Milo, in YOUR opinion is a moron. ANTIFA ARE morons who suppressed free speech with riots and violence. Successfully I might add. Do you support that? If Milo is a moron in your own opinion, does that make him someone who shouldn't be able to speak?

link   

I asked a question if those students at Berkeley knew they would show up. No answer yet.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Yes I saw your post. I think you missed the point.
edit on 2/19/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Yes I saw your post. I think you missed the point.

When anyone justifies violence, when anyone marginalizes, defends violence they are making themselves ideological accessories.
edit on 19-2-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Because we have to capitulate to social expectations and spend a few minutes tossing rotten tomatoes at the scoundrel in the stockades.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

If they knew what? It's obvious I'm missing something here, because I couldn't make any sense of that...maybe I'm just tired.

link   

This whole SJW/Anfifa movement reminds me of the "SHARP's of the 90's (Skin Heads Against Racial Prejudice). They were skinhead's who decided to turn their backs on the Neo-Nazi's, or however they came into the scene, point is they were still brutal hatemongering skinhead's, but instead of beating people up for being black or whatever they'd go and target people they deemed racists.

I never delt with them personally, but a friend from the other side of the city did. Skaters were a big thing in their high school. Skinhead culture was nowhere around either of us anywhere. We were out in white suburbia land and the races were never rubbing up against each other. We didn't have them on my side and my school had all the hillbillies and these brutal hyper-tribalist arab's ("Chaldean's") being bused in from the rich town next door and caused all sorts of race war headaches as they'd go harassing women and jumping people in the clubs and stuff (I hate bars), and we still didn't have skinheads around that I had ever noticed.

But we had these big malls in our city that drew a lot of people in from other cities, and my buddy from the other high school he told me how they'd go up to the mall to do their skateboarding thing the these SHARP's would come up there out of nowhere and jump out of their car(s) and beat the hell out of them.

edit on 19-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

When anyone justifies violence, when anyone ,marginalizes, defends violence they are making themselves ideological accessories.

So you do support those people in the OP? How about Westboro Baptist Church? Robert Dear?

I think you understand.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

If they knew what? It's obvious I'm missing something here, because I couldn't make any sense of that...maybe I'm just tired.

Oh I am sorry. It was about if those students knew those people (Black Bloc) would show up and if they should have told them they are not invited.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

...and to others, Antifa are morons is the opinion, and Milo is a moron stated as fact.

Here's where, in a perfect world, we bow to our opponant, whoever it may be, say 'til we meet again, we agree to disagree.

This isn't hard to do--well it is if you've got too much emotion invested in it. Which all too many of us do.

May I advocate agreeing to disagree as a solution??

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join