It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally Live Today at 5pm EST Feb 18 2017

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: phatkhat
Ok, trump just mentioned Moloch!!

Now your being silly, he was talking about his hair needs.

edit on 18-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Anyone notice the lady with the blacks for trump sign, everyone's else said trump2020.com hers said gods2.com

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: anonymous1legion
Well, that in turn leads to another site, honestfact.com. Which at first seems a bit, homegrown pro-Trump basic stuff. But scroll down a bit to the Egyptian and Hebrew stuff... interesting. Will be taking a look at this bit of craziness.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonymous1legion
Anyone notice the lady with the blacks for trump sign, everyone's else said trump2020.com hers said gods2.com

Just googled seems it's the leader of blacks for trump website, then a lot about him being a cult leader

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

Hmm interesting, I wonder why only she had that website advertised on her poster

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: anonymous1legion
It does look a bit cult-ish and like a particular person's chosen crusade. But there's several pictures and videos of them at various events with that sign. Interesting is the only word for it I have right now. Maybe a bit out there but after DebbieWins I try not to write off the crazy so quickly any more.
edit on 18-2-2017 by Noncents because: Fixed Link

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SaturnFX

You are confusing me. I thought Hillary wanted to put coal miners out of business?

When did I start discussing Hillary?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Dude who went up on stage said to CNN he has a cardboard cutout of trump in his house, good job ss didn't hear that before he went up

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I watched the live stream for about 3 minutes...

made the comment: BEER-GOGGLE LENS

in the chat section....

Then watched about 15 minutes on FOX TV

not excited, I was up to date on all the Trump stuff including rewording the 'travel ban' EO next week

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The billion dollars Trump saved taxpayers on Airfoce One will go a long way to pay for Secret Service for the Trump family.

Not so far, I estimate for the first four years that Trump Tower protection will cost near enough a $Billion on it's own.
Protection for business family members, home and abroad is a generated figure for the demograph, when Eric Trump went to Uruguay to promote a Trump badge, for instance, that cost £100.000 for accomodation etc; just for focus.
Trump's three Florida weekends in a row thus far, cost around $10million, keep that up and that's another half $Billion, just for the year. Personal Presidential add ons I have no idea but all,

Of course, the killer is, Trump wouldn't be on any new AF1 in any case, 2024 being the standby date, (unless by that time a dictatorship has been established) In which case I certainly would not like to be flying with him!

edit on 18-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump Rally Live Today

When will this idiot stop campaigning and do something positive?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Trump Rally Live Today

Your comment is so enlightening.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Great job by Trump tonight. If more Americans paid attention, and weren't lied to by the media, Trump's approval numbers would be much better.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm glad to see that the president has made his agenda so clear that even you can recite it by heart. That is quite an achievement in my opinion. He hasn't been unclear at all. Even the pouty ones can comprehend it and recite it. Well done!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks for providing that link. I happened to have some time to kill and actually watched from beginning to end. That is the first speech of his I've actually watched.

I was actually shocked today when I heard from a relative that she was going to be at this rally. She's always been an ardent, fervent, dedicated Democrat---so much so that most of the family avoided speaking a political word around her. (But since she's in Florida and Virginia and we're in KY we really don't worry too much about it.) Anyway, she thinks Trump is the best thing since sliced bread, the smartest man she's ever met....kind to everyone he meets and especially kind to his employees. So I told her I would watch if I could find it on the net. Thanks to you I could keep my promise.

Honestly, I didn't hear anything new but I also didn't hear anything I would consider disagreeable. I want the country to be safe. I want more people to be able to work and make a better life for themselves. Bringing back good jobs and keeping out the bad guys seems entirely reasonable to me. Calling out the corporate media was good to hear.

I thought his reading of the applicable law on which his Executive Order was based was quite clever. I might get to like having a president who isn't a politician. I'm rather enjoying having a successful businessman as governor of the Commonwealth. Who knows, maybe this trend will spread and we'll be able to get back at some point to having a government of, by and for the people rather than of, by and for the politicians.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This is the first time a president has been accountable to his voters. Public rallies are a must. Absolutely.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Trump Rally Live Today

Your comment is so enlightening.

Are you seeking Enlightenment?
If so, perhaps you can learn to master the Path of Sarcasm!
But at the bottom of the rabbit hole, all 'Paths' must be abandoned...

My comment is just my comment.
All 'meaning' (or lack thereof) exists in the eye (thoughts) of the beholder.

They say that sarcasm is born of fear.

edit on 19-2-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join