It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally Live Today at 5pm EST Feb 18 2017

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Wow.

You should cash in on the Amazing Randi million dollar psychic challenge.

What is your next amazing prediction? The sun will set later on today?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
cleeean, very clean coal.

neat..how does that work?

CO2 filters.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This stream seems to be more stable youtu.be...

link   
There goes another one.

"the disaster known as Obama care"
"It will be repealed and replaced"

"Our plan will be much better healthcare at a much lower cost. Nothing to complain about. Obamacare remember, it is a disaster."

* Trump will blast the media that has been critical of him while praising Fox. DONE (hasn't praised Fox though)

* Trump will refer to media he doesn't like as "fake news." DONE.

* Trump will talk about how well things are going with the transition despite what the "fake news" says. DONE.

* Trump will talk about what a "great win" he had. (and probably lie about some aspect) DONE.

* Trump will talk about what "a disaster" Obamacare is and how it will be repealed and replaced without providing any details. DONE.

Here's another one: "I have already displayed it for the last two months before I got into office." Optimism is "sweeping across the country." "They're gonna start hiring, it's gonna be a new day" "Jobs are already starting to poor back in."

BOOM.

* Trump will talk about how he's bringing back the jobs. If there are any specifics, it'll be something about the various deals he's attributing to himself. DONE.

link   

originally posted by: Olivine
Who is paying for this ego stroke fest?

I heard it's the "Melania Trump for U.N. Ambassador" SuperPAC.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
I wonder if people automatically forget that past presidents held these same types of events frequently as soon as a new president gets installed.

It's ultra majestic.

Interesting claim.

Please prove it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
Who is paying for this ego stroke fest?

taxpayers?

Way to shake-up Washington, El Jefe.

ETA:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha @ "clean coal" hahahahahahahahahaha

Maybe all those black people holding up the BlacksForTrump2020.com signs?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

CO2 filters.

The joke is that when the Dems were talking about clean coal, the Reps were out of their mind screaming it was fake, no such thing, etc.
Same words, different political affiliation and suddenly the light is seen.

personally I am a Dolphins fan, I see you are Redskins..guess you like the stadium when your team is playing in it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Bwahahaahahaaha. You mean the one or two people planted behind Trump with signs so that you could comment on it? LMAO.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
There goes another one.

"Our plan will be much better healthcare at a much lower cost. Nothing to complain about. Obamacare remember, it is a disaster."

* Trump will blast the media that has been critical of him while praising Fox. DONE (hasn't praised Fox though)

* Trump will talk about how well things are going with the transition despite what the "fake news" says. DONE.

* Trump will talk about what a "great win" he had. (and probably lie about some aspect) DONE.

* Trump will talk about what "a disaster" Obamacare is and how it will be repealed and replaced without providing any details. DONE.

Here's another one: "I have already displayed it for the last two months before I got into office." Optimism is "sweeping across the country." "They're gonna start hiring, it's gonna be a new day" "Jobs are already starting to poor back in."

BOOM.

* Trump will talk about how he's bringing back the jobs. If there are any specifics, it'll be something about the various deals he's attributing to himself. DONE.

Dude he's the president, tell us Cleo, what do you want him to talk about Furbees?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The billion dollars Trump saved taxpayers on Airfoce One will go a long way to pay for Secret Service for the Trump family that the regressive left and their lapdog media have been whining about.
edit on 18-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
dude, what happened to his giant hair?

I loved his giant hair.

I think that one fell out.

And what's with all those vehicles FFS, who pays for all that...Jaguars..well Range Rovers, (same crowd) Chevvys, very noisy motorbikes..those cops must be all deef by now, God knows how many minibus's, (in case anyone wants a lift I suppose) and rock throwing man!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Just pointing out how formulaic his crap is. Personally? I don't gaf. This clown show is for the cult, so by all means, enjoy!

If you start to miss Trump between episodes, let me know — I'll write some gobbledygook for you to chant "USA! USA! USA!" to. You won't be able to tell the difference.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

CO2 filters.

The joke is that when the Dems were talking about clean coal, the Reps were out of their mind screaming it was fake, no such thing, etc.
Same words, different political affiliation and suddenly the light is seen.

personally I am a Dolphins fan, I see you are Redskins..guess you like the stadium when your team is playing in it.

I'm a die-hard Bears fan.

Clean coal technology

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I bet security almost had a heart attack when Trump invited the guy on stage with him ! What a nice touch..

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I know wow never seen anything like this before

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I know wow never seen anything like this before (:edit: sorry on tablet and didn't realise I'd clicked twice)
edit on 18-2-2017 by anonymous1legion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I bet security almost had a heart attack when Trump invited the guy on stage with him ! What a nice touch..

Trump is getting good at ad-"Libbing".

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
There goes another one.

BOOM.

The butthurt is strong in this one.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Just made that guy rich! Sunday shows scrambling to get that based american.

Almost had as much energy as trump himself.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join