It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARDUK Concert In Oakland Canceled Due To Security Concerns (ANTIFA protests)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Antifa is a bunch of bitches. Hiding behind masks throwing rocks at people and calling people nazis on megaphones (people that arent nazis, people that arent even right wing for #s sake)

Screw antifa. They come to one of my shows we will beat them down.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Antifa is a bunch of bitches. Hiding behind masks throwing rocks at people and calling people nazis on megaphones (people that arent nazis, people that arent even right wing for #s sake)

Screw antifa. They come to one of my shows we will beat them down.

Yeah, that wouldn't fly at a metal show around here.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: seeker1963
As a human being who hates both political parties, "Shed your skin and free yourself!"!

I myself hate both political parties. But I tend to lean left on most social issues. IE: I don't care where people pee.

The point Seeker is making to you is that sometimes, you need to be more careful about which enemy of your enemy you bed down with.

Sometimes, they turn on you as quickly as they turned on your common foe.

Or a rabid dog is always rabid.

These guys might have stood with you on a lot of things but they are zealous ideological purists. They won't respect where you differ and they'll come to purge you just as quickly.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
These guys might have stood with you on a lot of things but they are zealous ideological purists. They won't respect where you differ and they'll come to purge you just as quickly.

The same could be said about the right and the KKK.

Extremism is dangerous regardless of where they stand on the political spectrum.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

As a human being who hates both political parties, "Shed your skin and free yourself!"!

I myself hate both political parties. But I tend to lean left on most social issues. IE: I don't care where people pee.

The point Seeker is making to you is that sometimes, you need to be more careful about which enemy of your enemy you bed down with.

Sometimes, they turn on you as quickly as they turned on your common foe.

Or a rabid dog is always rabid.

You are so much more eloquent with words than am I!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The same could be said about the right and the KKK.

Extremism is dangerous regardless of where they stand on the political spectrum.

Yeah, but we never actually asked for or solicited them despite what the press likes to tell you.

It's like saying that if Farrakhan endorses someone, then they actively solicited the Nation of Islam vote. Nah, let's be frank. Farrakhan is one of those who gets microphones shoved in his pie hole when he opens it. For some reason, the press thinks his opinion deserves to be make newsworthy.

David Duke is the same way.

And part of the point someone is attempting to make in another thread is that the don't think they should have to apologize for the actions of a group in the name of their ideology or working on behalf of a common goal. Well, then if that's true, then we need to realize that everyone in this country who is a citizen gets a vote, including the crazies and they will be picking someone every cycle. That doesn't mean that the candidate in question should be disqualified ... we do usually only have 2 options.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsukoYeah, but we never actually asked for or solicited them despite what the press likes to tell you.

Nobody asked for ANTIFA but ANTIFA. I don't know a single liberal, democrat, lefty, whatever who supports them.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsukoYeah, but we never actually asked for or solicited them despite what the press likes to tell you.

Nobody asked for ANTIFA but ANTIFA. I don't know a single liberal, democrat, lefty, whatever who supports them.

Well, guess you need to become AWARE of those whom claim allegiance to the same values as you and your political church adheres to and makes excuses for?

Point your finger all you want! The fact is, as you proclaimed you are a LIBERAL? It's time for you to man the hell up like Dave Rubin and make a choice?

Do you know who Dave Rubin is?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Well, guess you need to become AWARE of those whom claim allegiance to the same values as you and your political church adheres to and makes excuses for?

Point your finger all you want! The fact is, as you proclaimed you are a LIBERAL? It's time for you to man the hell up like Dave Rubin and make a choice?

Do you know who Dave Rubin is?

I'm really very moderate, TBH. It's easier to just say "liberal" than to list everything I believe from both sides, so as not to be labeled as such. "Left leaning libertarian", how about that? And yes, I know who Dave Rubin is.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

What is more fascist than not allowing free speech?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: LordAhriman

What is more fascist than not allowing free speech?

Exactly. They're hypocrites.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Antifa, those hopefully far and few between, are going to divide themselves from any support by those who would support them-non violent at least. Maybe that's the intent such as being at least somewhat Soros supported?

Guess Die Krupps(and others with similar imagery and lyrics) would be run off too. They didn't tour last time I checked due to passport issues, similar to what I see happened to Marduk last touring schedule.

Jokes on you Antifa:

Now who are the real anti fascists?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join