It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here is in bands? Share your pages!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I thought it would be fun to see each others' creative minds and talents in action!

My band is called Legend. We span over several categories but our "short label" is blackened progressive metal. I'll give any page shared here a "like" be it facebook, Reverb Nation, Soundcloud, etc... Let's hear what you got!

Legend - Facebook

Legend - Reverb Nation

Legend - SoundCloud

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I sing karaoke! I killed Blondies The Tide is High last night matter of fact.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I sing karaoke! I killed Blondies The Tide is High last night matter of fact.

Video or GTFO

Just kidding. Karaoke is fun.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am but I like to remain as anon as is possible online. Really would like to share but cant do both.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
I am but I like to remain as anon as is possible online. Really would like to share but cant do both.

I used to care about that on this site. No f's given these days lol. I understand though.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: pirhanna

I used to care about that on this site. No f's given these days lol. I understand though.

I hear you on that. Im almost there but like to post what I think without it going in local law enforcements file, or some crazy antifa group, or who knows who else. I dont say much of anything serious on fb for that reason. Im not criminal or anything, just how I like to play it. I dont like the public knowing exactly where I stand on things, particularly with the way things are going. I dont want partisan political opinions associated with my band either. I used to be more protective than I am now actually haha. But im aware the nsa knows all so im not really concerned about that kind of thing. Those bastards probably know when im going to need to drop a load before I do.

new topics

top topics

join