It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Claim Existence of Drowned Pacific Ocean Continent

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Earth's distant history eludes all of us. We just don't know. While Graham Hancock will say that we are presently a species with amnesia, he is talking about an era that is less than 100,000 years ago. What about hundreds of Millions of years ago?

We have OOPArts that elude to very sophisticated "cultures", but they are so bizarre that mainstream Science has to look the other way. I always found them so much fun to investigate, and , sure enough, many have been proven by science to be fake as well, which is good, and one of the purposes of science.

There are a few beauties out there:

17 OOPArts worth knowing about Credits to Epoch Times.

Nothing on that list is out of place, and a lot of it is simply BS - like the hammer and the wall in Texas and the Klerksdorp spheres. Some of them are addressed here, others are simply things that the average person wouldn't have any reason to know anything about, others are just stories made up about natural things (like Rama's Bridge.)

Harte

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Earth's distant history eludes all of us. We just don't know. While Graham Hancock will say that we are presently a species with amnesia, he is talking about an era that is less than 100,000 years ago. What about hundreds of Millions of years ago?

We have OOPArts that elude to very sophisticated "cultures", but they are so bizarre that mainstream Science has to look the other way. I always found them so much fun to investigate, and , sure enough, many have been proven by science to be fake as well, which is good, and one of the purposes of science.

Nothing on that list is out of place, and a lot of it is simply BS - like the hammer and the wall in Texas and the Klerksdorp spheres. Some of them are addressed here, others are simply things that the average person wouldn't have any reason to know anything about, others are just stories made up about natural things (like Rama's Bridge.)

Harte
I would agree to most of that except finding items in coal seams. We know how long they take to form, and just how do any of the weird finds in coal seams get there is still a great mystery.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte
I would agree to most of that except finding items in coal seams. We know how long they take to form, and just how do any of the weird finds in coal seams get there is still a great mystery.

Only if you believe the claims as stated.
I've yet to actually see a picture of anything embedded in coal that didn't belong there.

Harte

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join