It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you want President Trump to fail/get impeached? He's OUR PRESIDENT!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

He's infantile, narcissistic, erratic, and thinned skin,

You just described a New Yorker.

He is from New York, is he not?

Trump exceeds and goes well beyond the stereotype.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

You do realize his tax return would show none of that. However he released his financial statements which does have it . But apparently your not really concerned with this or you would have looked at his financial like I did.

As for Obama care it's failing do you not watch the news. Insurance companies are pulling out of state exchanges. It can't continue on its current path or it will cost billions to the amarican tax payers.

His tax returns would show sources of earnings and deductions...we can figure things out from there.

Oh you looked at his "financial?" Care to send it my way? What "financial" was it?

The Affordable Health Care Act was struggling, it's true. Most new business models do struggle at the beginning. It's failing even further since Trump was elected...and more insurers are pulling out. ACA wasn't perfect, but it was a good start. Taxpayers and the insured have already paid billions for the uninsured. I would honestly rather pay $100 for preventative medicine than $10,000 for a catastrophic claim.

The funniest thing I read was all the Trump supporters that wanted to get rid of "Obamacare" having never realized that is precisely the plan that they were using for their own health insurance. It's also the saddest thing.
edit on 19-2-2017 by kelbtalfenek because: punctuation and spelling.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Stevemagegod

Free Speech - something that Trump and his supporters dearly want to get rid of.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Steve Bannon is that you?? ATS has gonne full propagandistic...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

a reply to: Stevemagegod

Free Speech - something that Trump and his supporters dearly want to get rid of.

Wait what?
The only people trying to shut down free speech is the unhinged left(not all of them) and they use terrorist organisations like Antifa and BLM as their attack dogs. They riot because they don't want certain people like Milo to speak their mind. They are the ones who label me a Nazi because i stand up for my different opinons on Trump and i'm the bad guy? WTF? Do you have any idea how it feels to live in Germany and in constant fear because you openly support Trump. Trump is treated like the Antichrist here. The news and politicians paint him as the bad guy hell the publisher Josef Joffe from "Die Zeit" called for a Murder in the White House as a means to impeach Trump.

Millions of the young german generation are influenced by big german Youtube Stars(hate that word..) to hate Trump and everything he stands for. They call the americans idiots,Rednecks,racist,bigoted,Nazis and all the fancy buzzwords. They are so wrapped up in there warm blanket of being pc and showing how not racist they are that they don't even bother anymore to point out the good deeds he has done. You can't discuss something with them either because they shut you down so fast and just call you a Nazi and that's it. They are so blind that they believe anything the Media has to say. Just look at Twitter and Facebook and how often they lied about the Muslimban meanwhile roughly 1.2 billion muslims scratched their heads and wondered why they weren't on the list. The really sacry part is that some of the left even advocate a civil war to safe the USA from Trump. This is beyond #ed up.

I for one will neither back down or fall for the Scare Tactics used on the german population. Call me what you want i don't care.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The Right just spent the past eight years actively trying to make Obama fail.

Trump is failing all on his own.

This is a dumb question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join