It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you want President Trump to fail/get impeached? He's OUR PRESIDENT!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Is it because he beat a Woman?

If he beat a woman, the weaker sex, then it shows he picks on people less able to defend themselves.

That's consistent with his attacks on the undocumented and immigrants. So, the character trait "fits".

Is it because he is putting America 1st?

He doesn't put America 1st.

It's Donald Trump 1st, America 2nd, Russia 3rd, rest of the world 4th.

edit on 18-2-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
People whine too much about Trump.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

If people put that much energy into their own lives the world would truly be a great place.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Indeed it would!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Your nation has contracted rabies from dualistic thinking it will start eating itself by about the ides of March

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Trump whines too much about the media.

Everybody needs to put on their big girl panties and move on.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You're whining right now, and i think your big girl panties need pulling up, just thought you might like to know that.

edit on 18-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: typing blunders

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Why do I want Trump to get impeached and fail? Because his plans and successes would destroy the country. I want him to fail For the same reason I want an ICBM fired from a hostile country to crash into the ocean rather than hit its target. Because I don't want this country to get politically, socially, scientifically, economically, and possibly, literally nuked.

Sounds to me you bought into a lot of political garbage. Hillary's campaign tried to promote fear to get your vote. She told you he was a nazi the anti Christ and anything else they could think of. The reality is you were lied to.
Trump doesn't have the power to destroy anything he is just one branch. Truth be told things won't look much different after he leaves office with the exception we may have Trump care instead of Obama care.

He's not going to ban Muslims he can't without congress rewriting immagration laws and that won't happen.The wall big deal it wasn't even his idea and has been being built for decades. Even if he finishes it worse case scenario less illegals most likely outcome an overall increase in Imagration as more decide to do it the legal way.

Sounds like you make the same assumption other Trumpsters make in assuming I voted for Hillary Clinton. or even paid her campaign any mind. I did not. I get it straight from the horses mouth, Trump himself, every time he opens his drooling retard trap or his stubby fingers tweet out one of his meltdowns. I learn it by the quality and nature of the people he has chosen to man his cabinet (all corrupt, incompetent, and a few actual KKK/White Nationalists to boot). With the exception of James Mattis, he has surrounded himself with the lowest forms of incompetent pond scum ever gathered by an administration in my memory.

He's infantile, narcissistic, erratic, and thinned skin, and he is the joke of the world. Other nations are starting to look more to China for stability. Can we blame them?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

He's infantile, narcissistic, erratic, and thinned skin,

You just described a New Yorker.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I
They said the same things about me, Christ. A glutton and a wine bibber, rioter, Mary magdellan. Same media lies, different decade.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You're whining right now, and i think your big girl panties need pulling up, just thought you might like to know that.

Thanks, but I go commando.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Oh Commando!

That sounds like lots of fun

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Oh Commando!

It is, but it limits where I can put my gun.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Oh Commando!

It is, but it limits where I can put my gun.

Kind of leaves one place to put it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I don't blame ya, after Bush I think most of us were WoW'd by Obama but was it 2012 or 2008 or both that you voted for him? He did seem like a breathe of fresh air full of hope and change but we learned he was just another corporate politician who happened to be a democrat, meaning he obeyed his donors and not so much the American people.

But man, you did a complete 180 from supporting him to all out right wing conspiracy theorist, such as calling him a Muslim because he hates Israel.

There was also a lot more than just him denying the existence of RIT. He has said it himself in fact, so quick to make a deal with Iran giving them money etc., bowing to the king of sa etc.,

In 08 I was still a Junior in High School and that was my 1st time voting. I also didn't pay that close attention to Politics as I should have. In fact back then I cared very little on who ran the country but I did realize the significance of having the 1st Black President for America meant. Boy was I young and dumb.
I was also heavily influenced by who was around me as much as i would hate to admit it. I quickly realized in 09 that Black People were totally taking advantage of having the 1st Black President. A Joke in my class that I still remember was they called it "The Black House" now. And especially during the Slavery Unit. I remember a Joke that they told to the teacher in charge "Now what if we lived back in the days of Slavery what kind of person would steve be?" who I remember choose his words very carefully well he'd probably be a Slave Master which I responded with "Its Okay so and so Id take good care of you". Ya that got me in trouble with the other Black Kids hahah but they asked for it.
It wouldn't be my 1st after school brawl hahahah. They also kept calling are White High School Teacher "Master" for at least a month.

In 2012 when I Was in College I didn't even bother paying attention to the election because my theory was if Bush won a 2nd term Obama would 2 and i was right. I voted Romney even though I knew it was a wasted vote. However most of my College Professors were Cops or X Cops and thus Conservatives. I remember a lot of there Classes opening days "This is not a Politically Correct Course" and "I hate the Media". I remember one of my Professors saying How he forgot he was still being recorded he said 1 sarcastic joke to his boss about a case and the Media wouldn't leave him or his family alone for months. It was pretty amazing how radically different College Conservatives was compared to High School Libs.

So Ya High School and College had a big influence on my Political thinking. And it wasn't until the Ferguson,Baltimore Riots and Zimmerman Case when I started to truly wake up and pay much closer attention to the responses of the Politicians in charge and Media then I have ever done before because of me wanting to become a Cop(Which i have taken the Civil Service just waiting on results). And then just Obama just flat out denying the existence of Radical Islamic Terrorists. Example Boston Marathon Bombings, Fort Hood Shootings, Orlando Terrorists Shootings etc., That was it for me.

2016 i wasn't with Trump at 1st but after a while I slowly warmed up to him.

*He Supports Law Enforcement
*Protecting Americans
*America 1st
*Uck the Media
*Peace through Strength
*Holding Career Politicians Accountable
*Stands up for himself
*Does Not have blood on his hands
*Political Correctness has destroyed America
*Building the Wall
*Not letting the enemy in when there's a ISIS related cases being investigated in all 50 states already we dont need more.
*Not overthrowing Dictators anymore
*With Trump the Border Patrol will have to Hire THOUSANDS OF BORDER PATROL AGENTS TO KEEP UP WITH TRUMPS DEMANDS. Its a Opportunity that i will not let slip by me since they take ucking forever to host these exams.

edit on 18-2-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Yes, i suppose that could be abit of problem, couldn't it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Maybe because he's simply unfit for purpose ?

Is totally unhinged
lies
makes things up
repudiates reality
is out of touch with the real word

OP, you are probably unaware :
the us, thanks to Trump and those who voted for him, has become a laughing stock?
Some look on with a mix of pity and embarassment

Others feel nothing but deepest shame

Post deleted by ats mods

edit on 18/2/17 by Damiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: av8r007
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

LOL tax returns are meaningless, it was a show pony thought up in the 60s to make Presidential candidates "look transparent." In other words it' bull####, the government truly doesn't have the right to tax our labor and I could give a flying fig if he manages to reduce his taxes to such a small amount it'll make your head spin. He thread the needle through every single law designed to allow him to do it, who cares, if gets his way on taxes we all are going to enjoy that as we will all have WAAAAY more money in our pockets. WE MUST reduce taxes and destroy Obamacare for the future of our children and country!!!!

So you don't want to know which foreign governments he has had dealings with? You don't want to know about possible conflict of interest?

Not really sure how he's going to reduce taxes and build up the military...maybe you know how that works, I sure don't.

I still don't see what everyone has against affordable medical care for everyone...Wouldn't you rather have preventative healthcare than deal with catastrophic claims? Honestly, denying poorer people healthcare based on income makes 0 sense to me. Enlighten me please.

You do realize his tax return would show none of that. However he released his financial statements which does have it . But apparently your not really concerned with this or you would have looked at his financial like I did.

As for Obama care it's failing do you not watch the news. Insurance companies are pulling out of state exchanges. It can't continue on its current path or it will cost billions to the amarican tax payers.
edit on 2/18/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel

Maybe because he's simply unfit for purpose ?

Is totally unhinged
lies
makes things up
repudiates reality
is out of touch with the real word

OP, you are probably unaware :
the us, thanks to Trump and those who voted for him, has become a laughing stock?
Some look on with a mix of pity and embarassment

Others feel nothing but deepest shame

Post deleted by ats mods

Wait were a laughing stock BECAUSE OF TRUMP? Were you asleep the last 24 years?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

It's the same tiny percentage of slack-jawed idiots who felt the same way about Obama - just different slack-jawed idiots. Let's call them SJIs, because acronyms are all the rage these days.

Unfortunately, most people don't realize that SJIs, whether Democrat or Republican, are an infinitesimally small portion of the populace, and best ignored - assumed to be less intelligent, and more fringe, than Flat Earth / Tooth Fairy believers.

They're no better (or worse) than the SJIs during the Obama administration. In short, they are The Worst of Us.
edit on 2/19/2017 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join