It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you want President Trump to fail/get impeached? He's OUR PRESIDENT!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Stevemagegod

People don't want Trump to fail.

They want America to fail.

I knew that and you know that but shushhh it's the Left's little secret.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I don't blame ya, after Bush I think most of us were WoW'd by Obama but was it 2012 or 2008 or both that you voted for him? He did seem like a breathe of fresh air full of hope and change but we learned he was just another corporate politician who happened to be a democrat, meaning he obeyed his donors and not so much the American people.

But man, you did a complete 180 from supporting him to all out right wing conspiracy theorist, such as calling him a Muslim because he hates Israel.
edit on 18-2-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

His behavior is fine, if he were a spoiled high school bully.

In my eyes, he's acting like a whiny little bitch and someone on his staff needs to backhand him in hopes he snaps out of it.

Im not really sure if Trump would appoint anyone who disagrees with him.
I could be wrong but it seems like he would be more in favor of surrounding himself with
yes men.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I just giggle as he chops away the unneeded fat and Facetwits continue to lap up the social media propaganda.

Trump is a bottom line watcher.

He is a threat to freeloaders and scammers.

Back to work now children.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I've never wished for a U.S. President to fail, but now I surely am and it's not for any of the ludicrous reasons you listed.

I hope President Trump fails because I sincerely believe that a failed Trump Presidency will do less damage to our country and the world, than a successful one will.

The man is a mentally unstable pathological liar who doesn't have a clue about what he's doing and his raging narcissism won't allow his little brain to entertain a single thought that's not centered on proving that he's the greatest human being that's ever lived.

He's a danger to America and American values and as far as I'm concerned, the sooner he vacates the White House, the better it will be for all of us.

Not that Mike Pence is that much better, but at least he's not insane.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: introvert

His behavior is fine, if he were a spoiled high school bully.

In my eyes, he's acting like a whiny little bitch and someone on his staff needs to backhand him in hopes he snaps out of it.

Im not really sure if Trump would appoint anyone who disagrees with him.
I could be wrong but it seems like he would be more in favor of surrounding himself with
yes men.

From what I understand, Ivanka is the person that usually points Trump in the right direction.

She is his "handler".

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Why do I want Trump to get impeached and fail? Because his plans and successes would destroy the country. I want him to fail For the same reason I want an ICBM fired from a hostile country to crash into the ocean rather than hit its target. Because I don't want this country to get politically, socially, scientifically, economically, and possibly, literally nuked.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Trump is not qualified.

He proves it everyday.

Simple.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Trump is not qualified.

He proves it everyday.

Simple.

Really?

He's a natural born citizen and over the age of 35 so I would say yes he is qualified.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Simple. I want him to fail so we can replace him with somebody capable of running a country.

It boggles my mind that people think he wants to do any good for the average American.

Trump cares about precisely one American, and that person is Trump. He's in office to benefit him and his elite friends, he doesn't care that we even exist.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Who do you think we should replace him with?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Why do I want Trump to get impeached and fail? Because his plans and successes would destroy the country. I want him to fail For the same reason I want an ICBM fired from a hostile country to crash into the ocean rather than hit its target. Because I don't want this country to get politically, socially, scientifically, economically, and possibly, literally nuked.

Sounds to me you bought into a lot of political garbage. Hillary's campaign tried to promote fear to get your vote. She told you he was a nazi the anti Christ and anything else they could think of. The reality is you were lied to.
Trump doesn't have the power to destroy anything he is just one branch. Truth be told things won't look much different after he leaves office with the exception we may have Trump care instead of Obama care.

He's not going to ban Muslims he can't without congress rewriting immagration laws and that won't happen.The wall big deal it wasn't even his idea and has been being built for decades. Even if he finishes it worse case scenario less illegals most likely outcome an overall increase in Imagration as more decide to do it the legal way.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
If we can impeach Bill for an Oval Office blowjob -- a completely stupid reason at best -- then Trump's certainly open for impeachment on several fronts (most of which IMO being his business holdings, whether or not he just shifted them around the family -- still wields influence in company dealings &that combined with a presidential seat = obvious $ advantages)

Now, as for his attitude. The bulk of his problems with the public would vaporize if he shut his orange face more often, and spoke to/with people more respectably. Shooting of one's mouth like verbal premature ejaculation is a detriment to both him individually, and us as a country globally.

Bill was impeached for lying under oath and obstruction of justice.

He was being investigated by the special prosecutor for his role in Whitewater. When it became evident he couldn't be tried as the president for a crime he committed prior to being put into office the SP followed up other leads he uncovered during the investigation concerning sexual abuse of his employees as Governor. That led to interviews with his White House staff and that uncovered Monica's cigar and dress.

Bill lied under oath and for that offense, which as a lawyer he understood the consequences of, he was impeached.

Secondly, there is no actual "law" that states that Trump has to get rid of his business holdings to be President. Just that it cannot influence his decisions. Now, Democrats do this all the time but it is understood in the bizarro-world that we live in that only they can get away with it.

Third, you don't like his attitude because you are used to the liberals being the bullies and conservatives bowing down to them. So sorry the world has changed for you, but I'm having fun watching it. I mean, look at your post... orange-faced? Verbal premature ejaculation? Perhaps you would have made a better point if you just followed your own advice.

edit on 15Sat, 18 Feb 2017 15:39:33 -0600America/Chicago17th2017-02-18T15:39:33-06:00pmSaturdayAmerica/Chicago by GreyScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Some people hate America and as President Trump is not hating America like Obama did.

Remember the apology tour to start Obama's term off?

Trump is making America Great Again, they won't have none of that.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

LOL tax returns are meaningless, it was a show pony thought up in the 60s to make Presidential candidates "look transparent." In other words it' bull####, the government truly doesn't have the right to tax our labor and I could give a flying fig if he manages to reduce his taxes to such a small amount it'll make your . spin. He thread the needle through every single law designed to allow him to do it, who cares, if gets his way on taxes we all are going to enjoy that as we will all have WAAAAY more money in our pockets. WE MUST reduce taxes and destroy Obamacare for the future of our children and country!!!!

So you don't want to know which foreign governments he has had dealings with? You don't want to know about possible conflict of interest?

Not really sure how he's going to reduce taxes and build up the military...maybe you know how that works, I sure don't.

I still don't see what everyone has against affordable medical care for everyone...Wouldn't you rather have preventative healthcare than deal with catastrophic claims? Honestly, denying poorer people healthcare based on income makes 0 sense to me. Enlighten me please.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Your Loyalty is perspiring. What is with you people, all he has done so far is allow Big Coal to pollute our Country and make bigger profits for the plush bottoms.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I want him out because he is a moron. Almost every single thing he says reinforces that.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Why did you guys want to impeach barry?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Your Loyalty is perspiring. What is with you people, all he has done so far is allow Big Coal to pollute our Country and make bigger profits for the plush bottoms.

When did your messiah sign that and why so late in his presidency?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: Noncents

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
And if the reason you didn't vote for him was because of personality you shouldn't be voting at all because Hill and Bill have been proven to be exactly the same after all the Trumps and Clintons were friends for years.

Uh, I didn't vote for him or Hillary.

There were other options. They weren't great options but none of them were.

Same here I could not stomach either Trump or Hillary.

Maybe we could have instant run off voting one day and give 3rd parties a fair chance and make the two major parties work harder to get their votes.

We already got that here in Germany and it is an absolute mess. They never agree on anything and that's why nobody gets anything done and of course every party is only interested to push their own agenda. I actually envy your 2 party system. The worst part is that our established parties didn't change with the times. Now it's clear as day that they never had the well being of my people at heart. Gloabalism and open borders at all costs is their motto and our elders are now suffering the consequences. Child poverty is a huge problem in Germany but nobody is acknowledging that. Most of our Retirees are now facing the same thing too. People who worked for 40+ years are forced to gather bottles in the streets because they got not enough money to live. This kind of crap is making me mad as hell and Merkel still pumps our money into foreign countries. Money that we don't have and need for ourselves. Refugees are better treated than our own citizen and they even get more money. I'm truly sorry for all the refugees but every country has it's own problems to deal with.

That's why i support Trump because he clearly shows that he cares about the american people. Germany has already forgotten its own citizens and is far more concerned about its image but hey at least we aren't labeled racist and can pat ourselves on the back for being so humanitarian...

PN: I'm not supporting the AFD(far right party) who is far worse than Trump could ever be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join