It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you want President Trump to fail/get impeached? He's OUR PRESIDENT!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have compiled a list of all the reasons why Dump Trumpers want Trump impeached/fail from what i have seen on ATS and Social Media. If im forgetting anything im sure this thread will certainly trigger some Snowflakes.

Is it because he beat a Woman?
Is it because he is putting America 1st?
Is it because Bernie was cheated out of the Democratic Nomination ?
Is it because he is building a Wall?
Is it because he went after Obama's birth for so many years than Trolls the Media by saying he was Born in America end of story? But in reality he also went after Ted Cruz's Birth and Canadian citizenship many times.
Is it because he isn't perfect unlike the Messiah Obama who ended all Wars, Saved the World Economy from a Great Depression, had no Scandals during his Presidency, ended Iran's Nuclear program without firing a single shot, No Foreign Terrorist Organization had a "successful" attack on the Homeland, etc,.
Is it because he doesn't have blood on his BEFORE taking Office and thus by default inherited all the Sins of past Presidents?
Is it because he doesn't let the Media bully him,his 10 year old son, adult children, Wife, or defamation his family name?
Is it because he is the rightful successor to the Nomination by defeating 15 Republican Candidates?
Is it because Hillary has a lot more ties to Russia than he does?
Is it because the Democrats lost all 3 Branches of Government and are in the worst shape since reconstruction?
Is it because he is ENFORCING THE LAW and not just taking the easy way out of problem by giving 11 million illegals Amnesty?
Is it because he choose Successful or Wealthy people for his Cabinet?
Is it because Hillary's lies have gotten people killed?
Is it because Trump's lies haven't gotten people killed?
Is it because the Clintons were actually impeached?
Is it because Bills Sex Scandal actually damaged the Office of the Presidency vs. Trumps who was just a private citizen?
Is it because Trump accepted the results?
Is it because he didn't cover up a failed mission in Yemen but instead shocked and awed people by Supporting the Men who died by claiming it was still a Success achieving the Mission objective?
Is it because he has shown to be more Pro American than Obama ever was ?
Is it because he isn't a Career Politician?
Is it because he is protecting Americans and not letting people in from Countries who Obama has dropped over 100,000 bombs and thus want revenge on America?
Is it because he never released his Tax Returns? (Tax Returns are Private Property he dont got to release them if he don't want to).
Is it because Hillary was caught red handed cheating in the election?
Is it because he declared the Media Public Enemy #1? O wait I forgot Hillary doesn't even talk to the Media unless its someone who want ask "Real Questions"
Is it because he is splitting up families by deporting illegals? When Obama the real family separator tore up over 400,000 "American Citizens " aka votes that haven't been casted for the Democrat Party.
Is it because Hackers and Leakers have become Journalists while the Media has become the Propaganda Arm for the Democrats? Pick and choosing which News story they want to air for the day.
Is it because he kept James Comey as the FBI Director despite the Swamp wanting him to be fired for "influencing" the Election where during his Hearing they said he was a upstanding citizen because he didn't recommend charges for Hillary Clinton?
Is it because the Left turned out to be the ones rioting in the streets, and openly supporting terrorism now?
Is it because he is supporting the Men and Women in Blue?
Is it because the World is a safer place when Russia and the US get along?
Is it because Trump didn't give us $20 trillion of debt?
Is it because he Called Hillary "Crooked Hillary" and #Lockherup? When there are plenty of Nobodies and Somebodies who have gotten Prison Sentences for lesser offences.
Is it because foreign leaders don't respect Trump? Didn't China not roll out the red carpet for Obama and then steals are Drone in international waters while he was still President?
Is it because Trump has a big mouth, Egomaniac, Bully, Narcissistic, Pervert, Fascist, Hitler, Racist? And if the reason you didn't vote for him was because of personality you shouldn't be voting at all because Hill and Bill have been proven to be exactly the same after all the Trumps and Clintons were friends for years. Just keep that in mind my fellow basket of deplorable's.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
And if the reason you didn't vote for him was because of personality you shouldn't be voting at all because Hill and Bill have been proven to be exactly the same after all the Trumps and Clintons were friends for years.

Uh, I didn't vote for him or Hillary.

There were other options. They weren't great options but none of them were.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It's because he's a bloviating jackass who refuses to release his tax returns, lies at the drop of a hat (he did not have the biggest electoral college victory margin since Reagan), loses his temper a lot, takes lot of holidays (he's taken three holidays since January but criticised Obama for taking holidays last year), picks idiots for his cabinet and rants like a crazy old man at press conferences. Will that do to start?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Because you seem to be the type of person who totally wanted to give Obama a chance and never accused of him such crazy things, you know, like starting a civil war or something.

The hypocrisy of Trump supporters is beyond stupid.

Never go full conservative.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

LOL tax returns are meaningless, it was a show pony thought up in the 60s to make Presidential candidates "look transparent." In other words it' bull####, the government truly doesn't have the right to tax our labor and I could give a flying fig if he manages to reduce his taxes to such a small amount it'll make your head spin. He thread the needle through every single law designed to allow him to do it, who cares, if gets his way on taxes we all are going to enjoy that as we will all have WAAAAY more money in our pockets. WE MUST reduce taxes and destroy Obamacare for the future of our children and country!!!!

link   
I think the progressives, psycho-feminists and black supremacists would prefer President Pence? Yeah that guy is totally going to push your interests....

link   

originally posted by: Swills

Because you seem to be the type of person who totally wanted to give Obama a chance and never accused of him such crazy things, you know, like starting a civil war or something.

The hypocrisy of Trump supporters is beyond stupid.

Never go full conservative.

Fun Fact: I voted for Obama in 08 we all make mistakes.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I did not vote for anyone who wanted to repeal Obamacare, give more tax breaks and deregs to bankers, privatize medicare and social security. I don't like him because he is scary, some of the reasons you listed.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I don't want Trump to fail or be impeached. I'd like to see him put on his big boy pants and go to work as a moderate, reasonable president that conducts himself in a respectful, respectable manner.

But he is not doing that. He is bringing American reality TV to the White House and while most Americans like to sit on their ass and watch that sort of crap, it does not equate to effective governance.

As for your list, it looks like you're just trying to push blame on to Obama, the Clintons and the media.

Let's judge Trump on his own actions. Hillary and Obama are gone. We can only blame Trump from here on out.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I hope Trump is the greatest president in history, purely because it'd be nice to have an amazing president. That being said, if Clinton had won I'd hope for the same thing.

Do I think either one can actually deliver that? Not likely, but I'll give them a shot at it.

I can't understand why anybody would hope a president would suck at their job, seeing as that's going to suck a lot worse for "us" than it would suck for "them."

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I think the progressives, psycho-feminists and black supremacists would prefer President Pence? Yeah that guy is totally going to push your interests....

At least Pence knows what the hell he is doing and can conduct himself respectfully.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I blessed him

That's why.

ETA. He's not failing.
edit on 18-2-2017 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

At least Pence knows what the hell he is doing and can conduct himself respectfully.

There's a big difference between conducting yourself respectfully vs. standing up to bullies. And the Media is that Bully. When Trump won CNN called it a white lashing against the black man.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I did not vote for anyone who wanted to repeal Obamacare, give more tax breaks and deregs to bankers, privatize medicare and social security. I don't like him because he is scary, some of the reasons you listed.

If he doesn't scare you then he isnt doing a very good job. Because the world is a scary place and we need a leader who will lead from the front not behind.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

There's a big difference between conducting yourself respectfully vs. standing up to bullies. And the Media is that Bully. When Trump won CNN called it a white lashing against the black man.

The media has nothing to do with how he conducts himself. He reacts and acts the way he does because that is who he is.

Blaming the media is an excuse for his behavior.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents

And if the reason you didn't vote for him was because of personality you shouldn't be voting at all because Hill and Bill have been proven to be exactly the same after all the Trumps and Clintons were friends for years.

Uh, I didn't vote for him or Hillary.

There were other options. They weren't great options but none of them were.

Same here I could not stomach either Trump or Hillary.

Maybe we could have instant run off voting one day and give 3rd parties a fair chance and make the two major parties work harder to get their votes.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

His behaviour is fine. The Media don't deserve respect. Trump knows what he's doing. There was a thread on it a week ago that was spot on.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If we can impeach Bill for an Oval Office blowjob -- a completely stupid reason at best -- then Trump's certainly open for impeachment on several fronts (most of which IMO being his business holdings, whether or not he just shifted them around the family -- still wields influence in company dealings &that combined with a presidential seat = obvious $ advantages)

Now, as for his attitude. The bulk of his problems with the public would vaporize if he shut his orange face more often, and spoke to/with people more respectably. Shooting of one's mouth like verbal premature ejaculation is a detriment to both him individually, and us as a country globally.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

His behaviour is fine. The Media don't deserve respect. Trump knows what he's doing. There was a thread on it a week ago that was spot on.

His behavior is fine, if he were a spoiled high school bully.

In my eyes, he's acting like a whiny little bitch and someone on his staff needs to backhand him in hopes he snaps out of it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

People don't want Trump to fail.

They want America to fail.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join