It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travellers leave mountains of rubbish covering an entire football pitch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This time they've ruined a whole football pitch after just ten days, the pitch is also used for a charity to keep kids off the streets. They'll have also emptied their human waste onto the pitch, seen it lots of times whenever they leave somewhere.

When are they going to be held accountable for their actions? Everywhere they go they leave filth behind and spread crime and yet they complain about being discriminated against. My work colleagues were out at a pub having dinner the other night and there were travellers there, 4 of them, all swearing loudly and constantly in the vicinity of kids, it was a family pub and the management were apparently too scared to intervene in case of reprisals as travellers are known to get violent quickly. Yes, of course not all travellers are the same, but most of them are. No respect for anyone whatsoever.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 0rbital

Could you please define "travelers"?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Oddly enough I know of this group of lads.. They constantly move around West london just leaving heaps of rubbish when they leave. All doing rubbish removal jobs and using the land as a tip.
They are a rough old bunch of lads and what generally happens is people are just happy to see the back off them when they leave.. They don't bother prosecuting for the rubbish removal.
It's kind of a big scam.. which does cost people alot of money and stress.

Just to add I'm from the region of london and these guys have been doing it for years.. They actually used to get paid for leaving people's land.. before the laws changed..
edit on 18/2/17 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Gypsies

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Oh its the Gypos, no need for worry as they as generally as about scummy as they comes.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Sorry, travellers (spelling this right btw, it's the UK spelling) are people who move around in caravans, they don't pay taxes on their vehicels, like everyone else does, so if you have a car accident with them you're well out of pocket. They don't pay rent for the land when they stay anywhere, they don't abide by the law in general. Fighting is ingrained into their culture. Now, if it wasn't for the fact that what they do affects the general public it wouldn't bother me, people should be able to do what they want as long as no one else is suffering but the problem is that they don't give a crap about anyone else and do what they like.

(post by ignorant_ape removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Thank you.

Damn, I didn't realize 'gypsies' were an issue anymore. I am not aware of this phenomenon on our side of the pond.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Here are some funny videos giving a bit of insight into the fighting/feudal side of their culture. It's rampant in traveller culture.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Thanks.

I am amazed they are allowed to fly under the radar so to speak with all the laws and regulations enforced on 'regular' people.

Why are they allowed to continue this lifestyle?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

It's because the authorities are too scared of being accused of racial harassment due to unbalanced political correctness rife within our society.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's more that it's not worth the hassle to them ..

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It's more that it's not worth the hassle to them .. For various reasons..

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Those are crude ass Irish.
I've got the blood in me.
I'd probably fit right in after a bottle of whiskey.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Lazy, dirty, lawless, anti-social, non-taxpayers, that claim massive amonts of benefits, and justiy their depravity by calling it a lifestyle choice.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0rbital
Here are some funny videos giving a bit of insight into the fighting/feudal side of their culture. It's rampant in traveller culture.

Thanks.

I am amazed they are allowed to fly under the radar so to speak with all the laws and regulations enforced on 'regular' people.

Imagine if the authorities did decide to clamp down and the gypsies put aside their feuds, formed a united front and got vocal in defence of their 'lifestyle'.

Too dangerous, might wake a few slaves up

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Blame the PC culture.

When is enough enough?

new topics

top topics

join