It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dalai Lama : Too Many Refugees in Europe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No. Sorry. They need to go home.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

westerners don't get that multi-culturalism and diversity is actually really risky and dangerous, it requires a balance and excess immigration can tip the balance too far, no balance and people start to get aggressive and try to assert their beliefs and opinions.

Deserves to be repeated. You're right, too many people in the West don't get it. A society can become too "diverse" too quickly and at some point it can become just too "diverse" period. The United States is in that position now.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

What about the ones that are home?

Muslims born in the country, or who have legally immigrated, can they stay?

Or is it just the refugees that should go home?

Rather a lot of them don't have any homes to go back to because we bombed them into oblivion or provided others the munitions to do so.

Just a thought.
edit on 18-2-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Looks like the Dalia Lama actually has protesters himself out in California..

Shortly after UCSD announced the Dalai Lama’s visit, the Chinese Students and Scholars Association (CSSA) issued a lengthy statement expressing their concern.

UCSD is a place for students to cultivate their minds and enrich their knowledge. Currently, the various actions undertaken by the university have contravened the spirit of respect, tolerance, equality, and earnestness—the ethos upon which the university is built. These actions have also dampened the academic enthusiasm of Chinese students and scholars. If the university insists on acting unilaterally and inviting the Dalai Lama to give a speech at the graduation ceremony, our association vows to take further measures to firmly resist the university’s unreasonable behavior. Specific details of these measures will be outlined in our future statements.

htt p://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/17/ucsd-students-protest-dalai-lama-speech-claim-violates-schools-values-of-respect-tolerance-equality/

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I feel a bit irritated when one country in Europe is referred to as Europe.

I have relatives seeing nonsense like that and writing sympathetic notes to me about how I must have muslims camping out in my backyard and raping girls in my town. I'm starting to get defensive about it because all we have had is black people who are really quite civilized and polite in our area. Theres been no rise in crime, and I have yet to see any sign of unacceptable behavior.

We have problems in France, of course, but they haven't been due to the recent surge of immigrants - they have been people born in this country, for the most part.

The Dalai Lama has always struck me as extremely down to earth in his perception of respecting all belief systems and cultures.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join