It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's Jumping off the Trump Train?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

It is a meme when you let the actions of the few inform your opinion of the whole.

I don't deny there are violent idiots out there. I'm just saying it is not all.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: JAY1980
NOTHING!!!
When the other option is the Hillary Clinton wheelbarrow what do you expect people to do?
They are supporting what they thought was the best candidate and will continue to support him because not supporting him now is not supporting America.

Is that what you want OP?
America to fail?

The left does seem to want America to fail. If they can't win, then everyone else must fail.

Seriously? I just watched 8 years of republican obstructionism including Mitch McConnell saying we must make this President fail. More attempts to govern stopped by endless filibusters and even a complete refusal to confirm the Presidents choice for the SCOTUS. Now you have the nerve to act like the left should support this new King OompaLoompa? These folks are truly delusional.

Except Obama didn't really fail, he succeeded at causing the most destruction to America the country has ever seen financially, healthcare wise, economic for citizens, jobs destroyed, Islamic systems empowered, Sharia law being supported here in America instituted and mentored by Obama himself. Erosion of freedoms, and outright attacks on almost every single right and amendment in the constitution.

And actually I don't want to see you support anything good. Keep on supporting the true evil like you have already been. You deserve that end.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: introvert

That is what your propaganda tells you

I will Trust my eyes before I trust your word.
M

Lol as you u repost a propaganda picture 😂😂😂😂

I get what the pic is trying to say, but it still doesn't take away the irony in your post....
edit on 2/18/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

These subhumans are animals. People simply don't know how to refrain themselves anymore, usually those with obscure snowflake mentalites.

(no offense to anyone) I just like to speak my mind on such matters, openly.
edit on 18-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

These subhumans are animals. People simply don't know how to refrain themselves anymore, usually those with obscure snowflake mentalites.

(no offense to anyone) I just like to speak my mind on such matters, openly.

Think about what you've just said. You're dehumanizing people you don't even know. What do you think lies on the other side of that if we all keep doing it?

Pick any genocide or civil war from history.

This isn't getting any of us anywhere. Aside from it being gut-wrenchingly trite at this point ... repeating "snowlflake" and "triggered" over and over is puerile and asinine.

Why don't you try to talk to some of us who have diametrically opposing views to yours ... you may find out that we have more in common than our differences.

But please don't continue to refer, even in your own mind, to other humans as animals or subhumans ... because that's not just hurting them ... it's hurting you as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

I have a lot of time for you, I've noticed no-one who is a Trump supporter has actually answered your question.

What would it take for you to no longer support Trump?

Being a leftie myself I would be interested what their bottom line is too, after all Conservatives generally pride themselves on having the answers and carry themselves with a certain elegance, they also happen to generally be the ones with money, who can afford to mind their p's and q's.

So with that in mind, just how Republican (conservative) is the way in which Trump conducts himself?

Does false gloating rank highly within the Republican mindset these days? (I refer to his inaccurate statement regards just how successful his electoral college win was).

Is this what Trump supporters tolerate?

Is this how children should see a leader behave?

Come on folks, the OP asked nicely, what is your red line?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You have a funny way of projecting things that pop into your line of perception.

Is a Murderous bastard pig to be considered inhuman for hacking innocent children to death?

err uhh umm Yes duh.

I'm sorry my idea of inhuman and yours don't agree.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Wow.

Don't allow it to make you feel disgusted too much though.
I know I have to work on that too. The whole thing has been a debacle so it's easy to have negative reactions.

I really liked hearing your honest opinion though. That's a very normal reaction.
Let's transcend all of the madness, there's so much more this world offers.

Ok cya later.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

You have a funny way of projecting things that pop into your line of perception.

Is a Murderous bastard pig to be considered inhuman for hacking innocent children to death?

err uhh umm Yes duh.

I'm sorry my idea of inhuman and yours don't agree.

And the come back is an insult, and an extreme example that has no relation to what I just said to you.

Why?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon

I have a lot of time for you, I've noticed no-one who is a Trump supporter has actually answered your question.

What would it take for you to no longer support Trump?

Being a leftie myself I would be interested what their bottom line is too, after all Conservatives generally pride themselves on having the answers and carry themselves with a certain elegance, they also happen to generally be the ones with money, who can afford to mind their p's and q's.

So with that in mind, just how Republican (conservative) is the way in which Trump conducts himself?

Does false gloating rank highly within the Republican mindset these days? (I refer to his inaccurate statement regards just how successful his electoral college win was).

Is this what Trump supporters tolerate?

Is this how children should see a leader behave?

Come on folks, the OP asked nicely, what is your red line?

A better alternative?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Yes, sometimes cussing helps relieve the pain of 'stupid' inflicted by those who's clarity has been tarnished by their own selfish wants. You're doing good though, just keep going up!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I just want to point something out to people. And I hope you all understand where I come from. I am not a trump supporter, I have my own reasons why I distrust him. What those reasons are have yet to be revealed, and from my point of view it is biblical.

If Trump is allied to the Jesuit order in Rome, then you will have your answer as to who he is really siding with. For now the pope and him are "unfriendly", but I would watch carefully if in the near future they become allies. (And keep a close eye at this relationship). That is when you will know, with 100% certainty, that the biblical Scarlet Whore of Prophecy, is officially riding the beast. That is the sign that Pandora's box is opened.

(keep this theory bookmarked. You may want to revisit it.)

With that said while I disagree with many posters here, I do not wish anyone ill. And I know that it is not flesh and blood we fight against. it is spiritual wickedness in high places.

on another note, what I value is the truth, but dislike bullies. So while I may be defending trump in truths, I do not defend what he may actually turn out to be.
That is why I am dispelling the lies, in order to get to the real truth. But many of you, while misguided, are actually aiding in the very thing you claim to fight against. What will you do when that ugly truth shows up? That the whole thing was astage?

what will you do, when the veil is finally lifted. This is one of the rare times i pour my real heart out. As much as I dislike many ilogical actions, I never disagree via personal hate. because hate is not who I am.
Something is near, we all feel it, but instead of directing that fear at one another, first look at ourselves. because that is the only way that you will see "Her" coming. And she is coming... and she is out for blood.

I hope you all turn to Jesus (the real savior), which isn't Trump.

Remember, two sides same coin.

And we were pinned against one another by design:
(those who already know what the image below means, will get it.)

I never was on the "Trump train." I already know the whole thing is astage. The hidden hand = the deep state, and it's heart is in Rome.

Jesus Bless. Stay Vigilant Brothers and sisters
edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 18 Feb 2017 16:43:43 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 18 Feb 2017 16:43:43 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

... and a pointless meme.

I'd love to hear what you have to say. I'm choosing to believe there's some substance behind all this shallow verbal horse-play.

I'm here when you get ready.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

When asked about his statement that he had the biggest electoral victory since Reagan he insisted he had. When pressed again he changed it to biggest Republican electoral victory. When it was pointed out to him that that was not the case either, he deflected again and said 'well that is what I was told".

How do you explain your unending concerned over a meaningless lie like that, while you all set back and said nothing for eight years over lies that actually affected people?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon
I believe it has been answered and the answer is really quite a simple one. Not sure why it needs to be asked?

Until a better alternative/option is available.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I actually have jumped ON the Trump train since the election.

I wasn't sure of him, but the man follows through and concentrates on what actually matters. I really don't care about his personality as long as he does the right things for America.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Pointless to whom?

You see.. the need to be Verbose is unecessary.

Someone with common sense cannot hold a conversation with someone who's ideals are the complete opposite, it's pointless, a dead end, nothing comes of pointlessly disagreeing back and forth.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Pointless to whom?

You see.. the need to be Verbose is unecessary.

Someone with common sense cannot hold a conversation with someone who's ideals are the complete opposite, it's pointless, a dead end, nothing comes of pointlessly disagreeing back and forth.

I disagree. Let's try it.

Tell me something you love about Mr. Trump, and I'll respond to you completely honestly about what I think.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Source ? Any thing to back up your post ?
Crickets chirping
Didnt think so.....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join