It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's Jumping off the Trump Train?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I think the question is what would make you stop? Not just stop.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Typical partasian bull# i see being posted.

Your either 100% behind trump and believe he is the orange messiah or you are a hillary loving, commie, lony left, terrorist sympathing obama fan.

There is no middle ground in the USA and your just proving the OP point.

Derp Derp America.......derp derp.....

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

LOL!!!!

Trump sure as hell isn't perfect, but the Progressive Left sure as hell isn't the "tolerable" answer to our problems, rather THE PROBLEM!

Exactly!

The world is a complete mess, so much idiocy crammed into such a limited space.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

But then you concluded with a large stroke that the right have been indoctrinated and brainwashed into supporting Trump. This is what prompted my first response to you because the irony and hypocrisy in that one statement alone is mind boggling.

That is not what I said. I said Trump was smart for tapping in to that brainwashing. They were brainwashed and indoctrinated well before he came along.

The proof is in the pudding. You can choose to believe it or not, it doesn't even matter to me. Plus I know you can't deny it anyways, it's just easier to deflect and say "but where is the factz?"

I'm not big in to blind faith. I like stuff like facts and data and instead of bringing facts to the table, you bring nothing but pudding. Saying things like "it's right in front of your face" is simply lazy.

Try and what? Convince you that indoctrination and brainwashing exist? Read above. By now, if you still need proof or facts to agree with this, you need a long look into the mirror because you might be who I'm talking about.

This is what I'm talking about. You are not bringing anything to this discussion except for meaningless platitudes.

You can only beat up on somebody for so long. It's hard to knock out somebody that fights in a safe zone.

Sure. When you decide to bring something meaningful to this discussion, let me know. I have better things to do with my time.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's a movement alright. One in which a toilet should be on the receiving end.

the same thing I am sure the right thinks about your movement. because to them , that narcisistic politically correct movement is insane, and we will never give in to your ideologies. Either accept that and get out of our way or you can try and make us accept it, but we wont hesitate to strike back. You have no idea, the amount of anger the right has now for the left, and it is slowly building into a beast the more bullying tactics happen.

that being said.
You wont change me, and I wont change you. So really youre just wasting time with lies mainstream media took from 4chan, a forums filled with 14 year olds. yea, mainstream media did a fine job there.

But if you call my ideologies ridiculous, then it is only fair to say, that it also applies to you. So I will be sitting on that toilet and do what must be done, to your ideology.

Respect if you wish to be respected, otherwise face the wrath of natural law.

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Fair enough, but Dave Icke said that the Hillary, Trump election was like the choice between a disaster and a catastrophe.

he is not wrong, but the real reasons will be revealed in due time. So far the left has gotten it wrong. But he is not the savior. Jesus is, and by jesus I am speaking the way he was, how he acted, is the example people should follow, which is love itself.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

the same thing I am sure the right thinks about your movement. because to them , that narcisistic politically correct movement is insane, and we will never give in to your ideologies

I doubt you know very little about my ideologies.

Either accept that and get out of our way or you can try and make us accept it, but we wont hesitate to strike back.

You assume I'm trying to change your minds. I'm not. You are all far too entertaining to change at this moment.

You have no idea, the amount of anger the right has now for the left, and it is slowly building into a beast the more bullying tactics happen.

I know you're angry. The problem is that you're angry at the wrong people and for the wrong reasons. Listening to propaganda can leave you misinformed.

You wont change me, and I wont change you. So really youre just wasting time with lies mainstream media took from 4chan, a forums filled with 14 year olds. yea, mainstream media did a fine job there.

Is that similar to the teenagers in Easter Europe that were able to make a ton of cash by creating fake websites with fake news stories directed at trolling the Right Wing?

But if you call my ideologies ridiculous, then it is only fair to say, that it also applies to you. So I will be sitting on that toilet and do what must be done, to your ideology.

Is that the good ole "I know you are but what am I" argument?

Respect if you wish to be respected, otherwise face the wrath of natural law.

Is natural law Khan's brother?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

That is not what I said. I said Trump was smart for tapping in to that brainwashing. They were brainwashed and indoctrinated well before he came along. 

And this changes anything how?

I'm not big in to blind faith. I like stuff like facts and data and instead of bringing facts to the table, you bring nothing but pudding. Saying things like "it's right in front of your face" is simply lazy. 

If you think you can just google "indoctrination and brainwashing" and find the smoking gun in the first link, exposing potentially one of the biggest conspiracies of all time, good luck.
There are PLENTY of good credible sources, information and articles from many people "in the know" that could enlighten you if you actually took the time to dive into yourself.

You know what's worse than blind faith? Denying a reality that's in your face.

This is what I'm talking about. You are not bringing anything to this discussion except for meaningless platitudes.

Meaningless because you don't want to believe it? Honestly I think it's quite the important dynamic that needs to be seen and understood.

Sure. When you decide to bring something meaningful to this discussion, let me know. I have better things to do with my time.

Did you forget that I said I didn't even want to debate with you about 10 post ago? I already knew exactly where this would go and how it would end. I'll give you credit though for somehow luring me anyways.

dont step into the ring if youre afraid to get hit

It's only round 6 and you're throwing in the towel?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I doubt you know very little about my ideologies.

Your post says enough. You want slavery and Orwellian order. And I do not.

I know you're angry. The problem is that you're angry at the wrong people and for the wrong reasons. Listening to propaganda can leave you misinformed.

Wrongful assumption, im quite happy listening to music. Honesty and anger are two different things. So youre now trying to tell me how I feel now? haha good luck with that

You assume I'm trying to change your minds. I'm not. You are all far too entertaining to change at this moment.

cause liberals never show respect, so im not expecting that from you. I am glad to see how you see me and many others like me. Entertainment during serious issues? That says your movement is a joke

Is that the good ole "I know you are but what am I" argument?

No, it;s a simple, dont do unto others what you dont like done to yourself. It's called the Golden Rule. But the Golden rule also says we can retaliate with FORCE against those who express violence.

there will come a time when the right expresses force against Violence of the left.

Is natural law Khan's brother?

You claim to know the constitution yet you dont know natural law? And you expect us to take you seriously when you have no clue on what you are talking about? Natural law IS the United States constitution. This is 100% FACT.

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 18 Feb 2017 15:30:31 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 18 Feb 2017 15:30:31 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

LOL Human traits-read a little more. Or, in this case, read a little less. The present MSM pretty much move as one; and, sorry-most are evil-or misguided-your choice.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

edit on 18-2-2017 by underwerks because: Bbcode

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

edit on 18-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Your post says enough. You want slavery and Orwellian order. And I do not.

If you read my posts and that is what you cam out with, apparently you can't read very well.

Wrongful assumption, im quite happy listening to music. Honesty and anger are two different things. So youre now trying to tell me how I feel now? haha good luck with that

Play some upbeat music. It will help with the anger...honestly.

cause liberals never show respect, so im not expecting that from you. I am glad to see how you see me and many others like me. Entertainment during serious issues? That says your movement is a joke

If you talk to others in the same manner you have talked to me, it's no wonder you get no respect. I can't change you. I can't reason with you. So I might as well get a laugh out of it.

And what movement are you assuming I'm for?

I'm not liberal. I'm not conservative. What am I?

No, it;s a simple, dont do unto others what you dont like done to yourself. It's called the Golden Rule. But the Golden rule also says we can retaliate with FORCE against those who express violence. there will come a time when the right expresses force against Violence of the left.

I don't doubt it. Fascism has reared it's ugly head and it's emboldening those that think the Left is violent. That is what your propaganda tells you. Many just like you are just waiting for the chance to go crack some skulls of the Lefties.

You claim to know the constitution yet you dont know natural law? And you expect us to take you seriouly when you have no clue on what you are talking about? Natural law IS the United States constitution. This is 100% FACT.

I know the Constitution and natural law. Apparently you don't know a joke when you see it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I was talking about think tanks and other things that can be proven. 

But then you concluded with a large stroke that the right have been indoctrinated and brainwashed into supporting Trump. This is what prompted my first response to you because the irony and hypocrisy in that one statement alone is mind boggling.

So you can't prove what you said and I have to rely on your word?

The proof is in the pudding. You can choose to believe it or not, it doesn't even matter to me. Plus I know you can't deny it anyways, it's just easier to deflect and say "but where is the factz?"

So you're not even going to try, even though I said I'm open to your facts...if you had any. 

Try and what? Convince you that indoctrination and brainwashing exist? Read above.

By now, if you still need proof or facts to agree with this, you need a long look into the mirror because you might be who I'm talking about.

Don't need your sympathy. Someone with my beliefs should expect a tough fight on sites like ATS. 

Sad thing is, I come to get my hands dirty. You guys show up thinking it's a pillow fight.

You can only beat up on somebody for so long. It's hard to knock out somebody that fights in a safe zone.

Did I just actually hear someone call asking for facts deflecting?

Think about that for a minute.
edit on 18-2-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

That is what your propaganda tells you

I will Trust my eyes before I trust your word.

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 18 Feb 2017 15:41:36 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 18 Feb 2017 15:41:36 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

Maybe read the entire thread and get the full context of our debate?

I'm not stating asking for facts is deflection. I'm stating that when you can't refute an undeniable truth, and resort to facts because it helps you deflect, that's a deflection.

If it was undeniable, it wouldn't be denied. Lol.

And yes, if what you're saying is correct, then facts will back up your argument. That's pretty basic reality. What don't you understand?

ETA: resorting to facts isn't a negative thing. If your argument can be destroyed by facts, it isn't an argument.
edit on 18-2-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

And this changes anything how?

I was just being specific. I did not say what you claimed.

If you think you can just google "indoctrination and brainwashing" and find the smoking gun in the first link, exposing potentially one of the biggest conspiracies of all time, good luck. There are PLENTY of good credible sources, information and articles from many people "in the know" that could enlighten you if you actually took the time to dive into yourself. You know what's worse than blind faith? Denying a reality that's in your face.

I never denied that brainwashing takes place. In fact, I said I could prove where it's coming from on the Right.

Meaningless because you don't want to believe it? Honestly I think it's quite the important dynamic that needs to be seen and understood.

I don't want to believe. I want to know.

Did you forget that I said I didn't even want to debate with you about 10 post ago? I already knew exactly where this would go and how it would end. I'll give you credit though for somehow luring me anyways.

I'm pretty sure that I'm the highlight of your day.

It's only round 6 and you're throwing in the towel?

Ya. That got old fairly fast. Puffing of chests and machismo is no fun unless you can take it to it's final conclusion.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I will Trust my eyes before I trust your word.

I'm not surprised that you are prone to believing colorful memes.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

That is not a meme, I witnessed it for myself. The ACTUAL event at berkley. hence why I trust my eyes. WOW you really tried to pull the "meme" when its a fact.

Who are you really trying to fool?

For those who want to know, it is not a meme. It was an actual event.

Riots and Rejection of Free Speech at UC Berkeley

And with that, I said my peace. Have a good day son.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that I'm the highlight of your day. 

It's always fun beating up on that one guys that never dies. Now my hands are muddy, thanks.

I'll just save you the trouble and end it here.

Just remember, becareful who you pick fights with.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

a reply to: underwerks

Maybe read the entire thread and get the full context of our debate?

I'm not stating asking for facts is deflection. I'm stating that when you can't refute an undeniable truth, and resort to facts because it helps you deflect, that's a deflection.

If it was undeniable, it wouldn't be denied. Lol.

And yes, if what you're saying is correct, then facts will back up your argument. That's pretty basic reality. What don't you understand?

ETA: resorting to facts isn't a negative thing. If your argument can be destroyed by facts, it isn't an argument.

Brother you are missing the point. I'm not saying facts are a negative thing. I only said that because he brought up facts for something he knew to be true (he even admitted it).

Anyways I'm not going to get into this with you either lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join